Normal for 4 mth old baby to have bronchitis aft going infant care

Sophia Sng

Hi all

My baby has bronchitis after attending 3 weeks of infantcare . I don't know if the centre is reliable or my baby immunity is poor. She was hospitalised for 4 days to feel better. The centre did not highlight that our baby has running nose or cough even when she was having it. Is it normal for centre to accept babies with flu?

Did your kid experience this? Any reliable infantcare in whampoa to recommend?

Thank you.

same also send in days 3 got flu then 5mth kena bronchitis. was so heartpain that time and want to quit job. now going 8 mth soon. that time did not stay in hospital i took leave to take care of him cos he still drink well that time. now still same frequent cough and flu. parents also tired. but now seems better. less flu but still abit cough. always come back within 1 week. ya normal no fever they still accept them to go sch.

saw some bigger one flu leaking from nose. haiz.
but some mummies told me there are advantages to go ifc compare to those send in 18mth later. their body immune will be stronger when go childcare and they will be more of being a leaders to lead first and they learn to talk fast.

i think even at home they also will have flu and cough too maybe not so frequent

Last edited:

Back