No money to do ivf, give up ?

mushroomhead

Tried naturally for 5 years and still going, no news. Too old for IUI OR so-iui. Highly advised to do IVF but I have no money. Should I give up having a baby ?

Hello.. why do u say that you are too old? May i know how old are you?

If you wanna try TCM, i do have a good contact.. he is located at Choa Chu Kang..
i went to him after i was hospitalised and scans shows that i have fibroid and cyst, and so to avoid going for op to remove, i tried this TCM. My ex colleague told me his wife got pregnant shortly after taking his medication. I wasn't planning to give birth again cos my kids is already 22 and 17, and I'm a divorcee, but after taking his medication,i regulated my menses and i got pregnant.. Hie medication is not ex ($80 for 3 weeks supply), and it in tablet form, so its easy to eat..

Don't give up, sometimes maybe the fate with your kid is not here yet, but it could be anytime soon. :)

Have you tried first seeing a gynaecologist for preconception/pregnancy planning? These sessions will definitely help you pinpoint the cause of infertility and address it before determining whether you need iui or ivf. If you're near AMK area, you can check out my wife's gynae -- his name is Dr Ben Choey. He offers fertility assessments.

Last edited:
Tried naturally for 5 years and still going, no news. Too old for IUI OR so-iui. Highly advised to do IVF but I have no money. Should I give up having a baby ?

If u go kkh or nuh the cost of ivf is almost zero. There is Govt subsidies as well as Medisave deduction. U only pay for consultations. If u go through polyclinic referral the cost for consultation is even lower.
Try Calling kkhivf centre to enquire.

You need to find out if you or your hubby have any problems. (It might be your hubby.) See a gynae. (Not all problems affect fertility seriously.)

If you both don't have any problems, sometimes all it takes is to relax, (quit your job?), change your life, see each other in a different light, and then "Oh, my period is late?"!

If you do have a problem, then try to fix it. If you can't, then do IUI, IVF or ICSI.

Don't delay.

Hello! If you really want a kid, don’t give up. I believe you can go to a polyclinic and get referral, the cost will be much cheaper! Jiayou!!!

i watched some youtube of some mom past experiences. IUI seems like a waste of money to them. But of cos depends on individual. Is all about timing. Plan properly before start IVF or IUI or ICSI. Like go for TCM prepare your body for a year and eat healthy. Chances of getting pregnancy will be higher and in a way wont waste the money. Is not like just put a fertilized embryo in and chances of pregnant will be super high. Lots of preparation works from your hubby and you is necessary to increase the chances. Dont just do nothing and jump into those fertility treatment ... it can be waste of money.

Furthermore, even after pregnancy tested positive. A lot chances of MC might happen at first trimester. It all depends on your body again... So get your body ready is the key for an enjoyable pregnancy :)

Yes, dun give up yet. For TCM, there’s a Dr Zou at AMK quite popular. Besides med, she does acupuncture for fertility also. Otherwise can try fertilty massage. The one i went at Clementi Central, the massage is very comfortable also.

If you wanna try TCM, i do have a good contact.. he is located at Choa Chu Kang..
i went to him after i was hospitalised and scans shows that i have fibroid and cyst, and so to avoid going for op to remove, i tried this TCM. My ex colleague told me his wife got pregnant shortly after taking his medication. I wasn't planning to give birth again cos my kids is already 22 and 17, and I'm a divorcee, but after taking his medication,i regulated my menses and i got pregnant.. Hie medication is not ex ($80 for 3 weeks supply), and it in tablet form, so its easy to eat..

Don't give up, sometimes maybe the fate with your kid is not here yet, but it could be anytime soon. :)
Hi @seaurchin, can i have the address of this tcm?
Thanks.

Hi can I have the address of the tcm. I'm staying cck. I have some issue with my monthly period

Hi, may I enquire for the name/address of the TCM, please? My medical scanning about 3 months ago found some fibroids, and I'd like to explore TCM options in managing the issue.

I'd also appreciate it if you have more recommendations than this TCM in CCK, as my current location is not near to CCK. But if not, it's all good too, I can take try this CCK TCM. Many thanks in advance!

Back