New Obimin Vitamins & Minerals Supplement

J.Rose

Hi mummies,

Currently i'm on a supplement called New Obimin. I will usually eat it with food once a day. I'm on it for about 2 weeks, and i realise after about a few hrs after i took the pill i will feel like i am out of breath, i will start sweating (not cold sweat) but the kind of sweat where i feel heaty from the inside and i can feel that my face is numb. The side effect will last about half an hr or so. Is it normal? I am really worried. I don't know if i should stop as my baby needs all the vitamins. I also took calcium twice a day with a brand called Orion Pharma and i feel the same way. Both pills were given by my sister in law and the lady at my gynae counter told me that i can consume it. She told me not waste money and buy supplements from the clinic since i already have one (fyi, my clinic is selling at a different brand). I followed the steps to eat as told by her. I'm on fish oil also (given by gynae), but it's fine on me except for this 2 tablets that my sister in law gave. What should i do?

Obimin expiring on September 2016 (but the lady at counter says i can consume it as long as it's not expired.)

Orion Pharma Calcium expiring on 23/March/2017

I'm taking the same supplements tat u mentioned prescribed from my gynae. So far all ok for me..

U might want to inform your gynae on the after effects when u took the supplements and see what he says

Hi j.rose, you have to drink lots lots of water, if you are taking obimin.. and you cant eat calcium pills and obimin together.

As for me, im taking obimin in the morning and i drink lots of water through out the day. If you dont drink plenty of water, you will feel the side effect. And calcium and fish oil at night.

P/s: dont drink milk together with the pills. If you are drinking milk. 2 hours before or after the pills. Advice from my gynae at kkh.

Hi mummies,

Currently i'm on a supplement called New Obimin. I will usually eat it with food once a day. I'm on it for about 2 weeks, and i realise after about a few hrs after i took the pill i will feel like i am out of breath, i will start sweating (not cold sweat) but the kind of sweat where i feel heaty from the inside and i can feel that my face is numb. The side effect will last about half an hr or so. Is it normal? I am really worried. I don't know if i should stop as my baby needs all the vitamins. I also took calcium twice a day with a brand called Orion Pharma and i feel the same way. Both pills were given by my sister in law and the lady at my gynae counter told me that i can consume it. She told me not waste money and buy supplements from the clinic since i already have one (fyi, my clinic is selling at a different brand). I followed the steps to eat as told by her. I'm on fish oil also (given by gynae), but it's fine on me except for this 2 tablets that my sister in law gave. What should i do?

Obimin expiring on September 2016 (but the lady at counter says i can consume it as long as it's not expired.)

Hello, i suggest you stick closely with your preferred gynac advice.

Hi
Hi mummies,

Hi J.Rose,

I would recommend you to stop for few days and see if you will experience the same thing.

if you are looking for supplements for yourself and baby, I would recommend you to look for healthier wholesome food options.

I can introduce you some supplements which is 100% safe and food grade products suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mummies.

Back