new members selling chanel/prada bag?

kraize

hihi mods

would like to bring your attention to several posts by newly created a/c selling chanel and prada bags at unbelievable prices.
however, posts disappear shortly.
a little worried about these posts.
and i always thought that only members >1 yr can post in the marketplace?

The thread and posts had been removed by us as we were alerted by mummies and members in the forum. The thread was highly suspicious and we've removed the thread and banned the account.

Wow that's efficient!
Glad that action had been taking.
But will they create new a/c to start those posts again?

It is highly likely. They seemed to return after a random amount of time. So all members, please be alert!

i see but they keep using new IPs right? hais then we can only keep a close watch out lor

I agreed! I saw it a couple of times and even when after some mommies complained of fraud, you see another 'new member' solicitating again. Be careful all mommies!

I have noticed quite a few new members able to post in the 'want to sell" and "oversea spree" section.
I thought only members >1 year can only post on these website.
Is there a change in the rules ?

Right now there's a new member trying to sell prada, rolex watch abd Burberry branded items at really low price. Very suspicious.....members, pls be cautious....

Yes, that account is a fraud account. The account has been banned and all messages removed.

Chin leng,
Is there any way to revert to the old rules that only members > 1 year can only post in "WTS" section ?

Chin leng,
Is there any way to revert to the old rules that only members > 1 year can only post in "WTS" section ?

We are looking into this at the moment. When we migrated to the new forum, we did not reinstate the restriction as we wanted to see if it is better with or without the restriction for the forum community.

i think the forum may be better with the old restriction.
at least it can help reduce potential fraudsters targeting SMH

Back