Nefful Teviron clothing

lhscath

Anyone has feedback on Nefful Teviron clothing?
I am interested to get some items total amount ard 1k.

Hi Catherine,

They usually say 3-6mths for wearing full set. it depends on condition. What condition are you using this for? pm me if you like to know more.

Anyone has feedback on Nefful Teviron clothing?
I am interested to get some items total amount ard 1k.

Hi,
My MIL started using the full set. Seen some results. Now my family is using it. I am carrying my 2nd child now and occassionally i wear it when i get backaches. It is very useful and safe for kids. At times when my elder girl develops fever, we will just put a small scarf round her neck. She recovers faster without medication.

Hi,

My whole family have been using the full set for 20 months, seen improvement on our healths, immune system better than before. I haven't seen doctors for 2 years already.

yes it does help in eczema. My friend's daughter bought a set of pyjamas. The conditions have improved. That was a few years ago.

Hi,improved as in no more eczema flare up now or still has occasional flare-up? Any pic or price of pajama for adult?

Hi, anyone of your kids has outgrown the size of ion clothing for toddler? I'm looking to buy good condition ion clothing for my super small size 4 year old girl, as i don't want to invest in new ones, cos kid continue to grow...

My water blisters eczema has all gone after wearing Summit brand knee length compression socks, that helps for blood circulation,,,and,as a result eczema also clears off.

Summit brand compression socks good for all skin problem,fungal feet and other leg problems., It has ranges from 4year old to elderly.

Please pm me, if you want to try the size.

Back