Needs part -time nanny bet 5pm-7pm

casey31

Hi,

Our friend needs a part time nanny who can fetch 3 yr old son from childcare bet 5pm-7pm until they arrive from work. Any recommendation? how much is the charge per hour for this? thnks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

We are in BLK 226 St 23. The child under childcare near Bishan North shopping mall. Quite near our place just the opposite block. Pls Contact this no: 96504087 look for donna

BTW, childcare is Sparklethoughts at BIshan St 24 BLK 267 and need only to fetch the child and drop to his place around 6 pm. No need to wait for the parents.

Hi sorry don't quite understand.

How come don't need to wait for parents?

Is it grandparents can come over at 6??

How come they don't let him stay in the child care till 7pm?

I am 24years old staying in tampines st 21. I have worked in a childcare centre as a playgroup teacher (bathing, feeding, napping, reading, singing of nursery rhymes, lego building etc) and babysit before. Do contact me at 9687 2304 or email if you're interested.

Hi I'm looking for a part-time nanny to look after my 1YO+ VERY ACTIVE twin boys.

2-3 weekdays / week, 11am/12pm to between 4-6pm.

My mum & maid are currently caring for them, but they are becoming too active for my mum.

So need someone to entertain them - Read, Sing, Play, feed them & pat them to sleep. So the nanny will tack-team with my domestic helper.

Area: Choa Chu Kang

Any recommendations, pls pm me.

Thank U.

Hi, any recommendation for good nanny at bukit gombak area? Need someone to take are of newborn twin from mid Nov. Pls pm me. Thks.

Looking for a part time nanny too. Staying in Simei. Requires someone in assisting my mum in taking care of my baby. Timing is from 4pm to 8pm. Pls PM me.

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids staying in Jurong West (Pionner MRT). I can help to look after ur precious for full day/ half day/ few hours/ whenever u need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900.

Regards

Magdalene

Back