***NEEDS NANNY IN HOUGANG***

blossomsbb

Hi all, I am a SEP MTB and I am looking for a day time nanny in Hougang, preferably near Hougang Mall.

Does any of you have any good recommendations/contacts? Can you kindly let me know please?

Thank you!

Hi I have one staying near housing green . Pm me if u nid contact

Manissa Mohd from www.mybodywellness.webs.com www.mybodywellness.net www.enlivenprotherapeutic.com owes $$

All mothers, if you have sign up for a massage with this lady,Ms Manissa Mohd (hp 8101 4039) kindly note that she owes me money.

I signed up with her for confinement services. I paid $2600 for 30days but the nanny she assigned to me was irresponsible.She ran away after 3 wks in the middle of the night. Leaving my children unattended. When I asked Ms Manissa to refund or replace she just put the blame on me. She said I gave my nanny too much face.

As a service provider and in her contract Ms Manissa is supposed to replace a nanny but because she is not a sincere person she ignores me till today.Never reply my calls or sms-es.

She did not even apologise or call me and talk to me personally for a solution. Instead, she gave the phone to a man called Raden (who could be a conman or crook)and he told me that the contract has expired. In reality Ms Manissa verbally agreed to end the contract for 30days. Very unreliable, arrogant and not to be trusted.

So basically she owes me money for the days that the nanny did not come to work. My husband and I have informed her and she is aware that she owes us 8 days of service which is equivalent to $694.

I hope some mothers out there can remind her that she still owes me that amount and shud refund immediately. That is our hard earned money and we would like to have it back. She calls herself a professional but she doesn't behave like one. If she is a professional businesswoman she should be embarrassed and refund immediately for her bad service.

Btw she also advertises under another company called http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...net%2F&h=a5944.

Hi All mummies or mummies to be, I'm a mother of 3 kids ages 13 , 10 & 7 yrs old. Formerly a HR exe now wants to be a home marker look after kids. Any mummies headache to look for nanny , you may feel free to pm me. I'm staying at Hougang ave 9 no issue on handling new born too. Contact no 94887742

Dear All,

My mum is very good nanny and confinement lady too... she is staying at hougang ave 9. she has been doing for all my children and my friends too...

If u r interested please contact me at 98794125 or email me at [email protected]

hi,

im posting on my mum behalf..

she is able to babysit from 7am to 7pm (mon to fri)

any age from newborn to 5yrs

she is staying in circuit road (aljunied)

pls contact or sms me for more info : 97646512

email is also welcome : [email protected]

thanks

alicia

Hi,

I m looking for a part time nanny in 2012 who can take care of my 7yos boy, to cook for him n to bring n fetch him fr sch. I m staying in Hougang ave 5.

Please pm me.

Nanny service available in PASIR RIS.Before n After school care/after child care/weekend on hourly basics.All services are only available at nanny's house only.Hourly basics charges ranging from$15 per hour min 3 hrs.Babysittin for infant also available.Contact 97327396

Hi, I'm staying at HOUGANG Avenue 7. I'm looking for nanny to look after my 10 months baby. Please PM me if you hv any recommendation. Thanks!

Hi, my mom would be available to care for children, as my DS will be moving home soon. She is staying in HG.

PM me if you are looking for one and i can sound her out.

I am an ex primary school teacher providing before/after school care in my nice and conducive home (near Hougang Stadium). Quality home cooked meals will be provided, including daily homework supervision. Please pm me to find out more.

Hi All,

I am a mother of two independent kids 7-yr old boy and 6-yr old girl who can help to look aft your kids if you are planning to spend a private/quiet night out wit your friends/spouse. I work from 6pm-12 midnight. I only take maximum 2 infants or 4 children per day. On weekends, i also take in overnight care.

Infants = 0-2 yrs old

Child = 2-12 year olds

Charges:

Nights: $40/infant or $30/child

O'nite : $70/infant or $50/child

Call me at 97708547 if you need to ask for more details.

Looking for nanny to look after baby boy who will be 5 mth old on mar 2013.Prefer with experience, can do 5 days 7.30/8am-7pm. No smoker in house,prefer Chinese. If anyone keen or got good nanny to refer, please contact me at 83828011.thanks

Dear mummies, I am a SAHM to a 27 months old daughter. I m keen to baby sit any children between ages estimated 20mths- 3.5 years old so as to maximize learning & interaction for the kids. Am available for weekdays between 7am- 7pm at my home @hougang ave 10. I have a helper so I focus on attending to the children personally. I carry out daily activities like craft work, fine motor, sensory play, reading, outdoor play, visits to libraries or places of interest with my daughter. My home is safe and conducive with lots of visuals and materials+ toys. You are free to view my place and Furthur enquiries can be discussed [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] do contact me at 97327549

Looking for nanny to look after my 1 year old son on Jan 2014.Prefer with experience, can do 5 days 7.30/8am-7pm. No smoker in house,prefer Chinese. If anyone keen or got good nanny to refer, please contact me at 83828011.thanks

Back