Need to help my kid to gain weight.. 4yo 13kg [emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

iwontbite2

Hi mommy, anyone like me having a underweight kid?? My kid can't drink in too much formula otherwise he will cough easily. Anyone can share some advise?? I'm very stress n tired too on this.. TIA

Hi mommy, anyone like me having a underweight kid?? My kid can't drink in too much formula otherwise he will cough easily. Anyone can share some advise?? I'm very stress n tired too on this.. TIA

Yes i have a small for age girl.. 33mths only 12 kg. However, it is not a cause for concern as she is growing along her growth curve. She has been 10 percentile since birth. Technically speaking, she isnt under weight even though she is much smaller than peers of the same age.

If you are looking at diet which can increase weight, can consider good fats like salmon, cod, avocado, olive oil.

Hi mommy, my boy was born at 25th percentile but now drop to 10th.. but height gained to 50th from 25th percentile. So he look even skinnier.. he can eat but abit fussy sometime.

Can Give ur Io drink pedisure milk...all nutrients inside n kids can gain weight..As for formula I give goats milk....my grand niece is 7yrs old weighs 27kg....abit overweight but very tough n seldom fall sick...

If the child is behaving well, i tink it should be fine? My gal is 6 and she still 15kg for 1 year.

Try soya milk or goat milk. It helps alot. My kid is similar to yours. Just that if he drinks too much formule, his stool tends to get watery.

Mummies, our kids are duplication of our DNA. so when we parents lack of some nutrients when we conceive them, they will lack of it as well.
There are 8 essential nutrients our body need for optimal health. They are Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, Vitamins, Minerals, Fibre, Phytonutrients and Water. Weak in any one of these, your body will show and tell you.

I recently learn these when I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to us and our family.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want healthy cute little children!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class if available. :)

There's only so much kids can eat in a day in terms of the amount of food. So instead of increasing the amount of food he intakes, increase the good calories inside the food he intakes. Meaning, for example, instead of giving him cereals or processed bread for breakfast, make him avocado with scrambled eggs with milk added. Then lunch can be cod fish with spinach... snacks can be nuts like macadamia and almonds... nuts are high in good fats. Although in my opinion, as long as he's healthy... maybe he just has high metabolism?

There's only so much kids can eat in a day in terms of the amount of food. So instead of increasing the amount of food he intakes, increase the good calories inside the food he intakes. Meaning, for example, instead of giving him cereals or processed bread for breakfast, make him avocado with scrambled eggs with milk added. Then lunch can be cod fish with spinach... snacks can be nuts like macadamia and almonds... nuts are high in good fats. Although in my opinion, as long as he's healthy... maybe he just has high metabolism?

Second to that. My nephews are doing that too.

Back