!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to find a transfer maid

Hi there,

My helper needs to go home on a last minute notice and I need to find a new helper. Pls let me know if you have a good transfer to recommend.

She will be the 2nd maid in the family and mainly taking care of housekeeping & pets.

Pls PM me.

hi i have an indo maid who is with me from 3 yrs. Previously she worked in SIN for 2yrs. so total 5 yrs experience in SIN
she still wan to continue working in spore. I dun need her already. let me know if u are keen, i can release her immediately else i will send her back cos her WP is expiring soon
Sms me if you are looking for maid
she can take care of old and look after toddlers. good in general housework

This mge only valid till 20 Nov 2010
happy.gif

Hi have u found a maid? My ex maid wanna come back so I need to do something to the current. She has a good nature and can work but think she only knows how to cook simple and her English not very good. She is very gentle with kids and no temper. My boys are 8mths and 2yts old and she take care of my baby when go to work. She learns very fast.

Her elder Sis is a teacher in Indo, dad a farmer and mum housewife.

How long can you wait coz I will need her till my ex maid is back.

Hi shop4stuffs,

Can I know what nationality is ur maid n hw much mthly r u paying her? Any hp or off days?

Can you please pm me her details?

Thanks.

just to share, I have tried 2 transferred maids before, very bad experience, really a nite mare to us.

Hi, I am first time looking for a maid. Apart from don't get transfer maid, can someone share what are the things to look out for?

Indonesian is able to take hardship, they are more tolerable with the working environment, able to adjust themselves to a new work environment and less chance to have home sick. In addition, the philipino are now harder to get out from their country. Anyway, I have a philipino maid work for me, we can get along very well.

I'm looking for a reliable maid to help in household chores and taking care of my kids. Please PM me her details if you have any to refer. Thanks.

I have an experienced and good Indo helper. Her WP expiring in Nov. Will let her go home... can do direct hire for her to come in Jan 2012.

Interested can PM me.

I am looking for a maid to take care 4 yr old child and do household work and cook. please pm me if you have anyone in mind. Thks.

hi i have a indonesian helper to let go.

She had 5yrs+ experience in Singapore. total 3 employer.

28 years, single and have bn with me for 4months, doing housework, cooking and taking care 1 child. She is honest, but a bit slow. she loves kids and able to cook simple dishes. she is available mid dec.

Pls pm me if seriously interested only.thks

Salary: neg.
Rq 1 day off per month + handphone

Letting go as i need some1 who can take care new born baby on her own but she is not capable on her own. So i will be putting my bb at nanny so do not need helper anymore.

She need lots of guidance at times as she is not smart.
She can cook simple chinese dishes by herself and she is willing to learn if u teach her.
She can cook confinement food if u give her instructions to follow. My hubby gave her the instructions and she followed to cook my confinement food.
She is bubbly type and ok with children but not infant (maybe under supervision, she can, up to u to monitor)...

I pity if i sent her back home as i dont think it is fair to her since she with me only 4month+. thus i try to help her find direct employer to save her on the pay cut if i return her to the agent.

She is ok and can play with kids, she is quite patient and nice to kids.

But since im quite impatient type, i personally think that she is quite slow in doing houseworks.

Prior working for me, she had also work for other employer doing houseworks only in a bungalow (2 years) and in the employer's mother's flat - doing houseworks and taking care the elderly mother (but still mobile). she finished both contracts for 1 family employer (mother & daughter). And another employer taking care of housework & 2 child but with lady employer at home.

Her other strength point is she is honest. doesn't steal. She is cheerful but not smart type.. hv to be very patient with her....also, another setback is she has allergy to cold and dust. she cant sleep in too cold aircon room.

She has no loan, and if u can take care all the paperworks by yourself, would be good, otherwise, you might need an agent to do it.

Do let me know if u r interested.

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of babies.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

An Indonesian transfer maid available, ex-Singapore maid. Has worked in Singapore for two years with Chinese family taking care of baby and also does cooking for baby.

She knows only simple English, more conversant in Malay language.

She can do household chores, cleaning, taking care of baby and some cooking.

Potential employer need to be patient in speaking to her for her to understand.
happy.gif

She is about 1.5+ metre tall and slightly plump.
33 years of age. Pleasant, smiling disposition.

Already in Singapore and ready for transfer, please email [email protected]

Back