NEED HELP TO FIND 3M HEPA FILTER FOR BUSTICK VACUUM CLEANER

carolkch

Any mummies bought Bustick vacuum cleaner from a mummy call Ros, whose SMH nick is FullofBlessings?

Are you able to get the 3M HEPA filter in the market?

Ros did not respond to me when I enquire. I don't want my purchase of the vacuum to be wasted without the replacement of the filer.

If anyone know where to get the filter or similar one. Please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Hi,

I hv emailed Ros today and she replied me that the filter is out of stock now. Perhaps you can try emailing her again, maybe she is busy or yr email could be in her spam folder. I emailed her twice, then she responded.

She has been telling me the same thing 1 month ago. But when I bought the Bustick from her. Her post mentioned that she is not only selling to mummies on this portal. She is also selling to resellers in Singapore. So that makes me feel that she is the distributor for this product in SIngapore!

Unfortunately, it don't seems to be the case. If she is the distributor, shouldn't she maintain a steady stock qty?

Now, she simply say no stock. Then for those who needs the filter, where shall we get it.

As u know the life span of the filter is only 6mths. After that what shall we do if she keep saying no stock?

She emailed me on Monday saying that she will revert to me this Wednesday. I waited till Thursday evening and there is still no response from her. I emailed her asking for her reply. Until this very moment, she has got no reply.

I have no problem getting the filters directly from the supplier or other sources myself. But she also cannot provide assistance on this.

I think after a few more mths, after the filter is worn out, I will have to DUMP my Bustick.

So frustrating!!!

So mummies who see this thread.

Please make sure whatever equipments u purchase from online sellers, make sure there is a permanent establishment that u can access to spare parts for the product.

I am never going to buy from SMH portal selling equipments!

Thanks for sharing. I also feel she is not very reliable as her response is slow compared to the time I bought from her. Do you use the Bustick frequently?

Yes. It seems good. But I guess will have to source for other vacuum soon.

If u come across seller for the filter, can share the info. TIA

Does she still respond to you ladies??

I bought the bustick from her BP too and mine keeps tripping my electric circuit. She told me she will replace for me in Feb.
Last enquired with her in Mar tell me new stocks coming in early April then will replace for me. Then she stopped replying my emails totally.

i emailed her twice already but no reply still... mine use for less than 15min, there will be a wierd sound and then there will be no suction...

I have the same problem too. After using it for a short while, there will be a different sound and like no suction and heat. Has anyone found a solution to that? Can I have ros's contact number or email? She seems quite unreliable. In fact, I waited nearly 6 months for bustick to be delivered after making payment!

I have a brand new filter for bustick. My vacuum is not working well and nowhere to send for repairs. Anyone keen to buy the extra filter from me, please pm me.

Back