Need help! Am I pregnant?!

jasmidori

I bought the clear blue pregnancy test kit and here's how the result turn out. I'm not sure if the test kit is faulty or could I be pregnant. It shows a dark visible vertical line but a faint horizontal line. And the vertical line appear almost as soon as I'm peeing on the strip. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

I used this brand previously and my positive result appeared almost immediately.. one line is very light as compared to the other line. I almost thought it was a negative result. :):)

You can follow up this result already cos gynae will double confirm then provide you with the vitamins that u will need for your pregnancy.

Congrats:D

I used this brand previously and my positive result appeared almost immediately.. one line is very light as compared to the other line. I almost thought it was a negative result. :):)

You can follow up this result already cos gynae will double confirm then provide you with the vitamins that u will need for your pregnancy.

Congrats:D
Hmm I bought another one to test just to confirm its called predictor and the Test line seems suuuuper faded and really barely visible.. My friend say it looks negative.. So now I'm confuse if it's positive or negative :/

Wait a few more days first before retest?
You may want to take pic and show us. I used clear blue before and both vertical and horizontal lines were obvious. Both appeared almost immediately too.

But thinking about it, as long as there is vertical line, it is positive..

See this..

Attachments

• UK_CB_plus_result_03.jpg
    UK_CB_plus_result_03.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9,235
Wait a few more days first before retest?
You may want to take pic and show us. I used clear blue before and both vertical and horizontal lines were obvious. Both appeared almost immediately too.

But thinking about it, as long as there is vertical line, it is positive..
I tried to attach the picture during my first post but the size is of the image is the huge. For the clearblue the Test line was super super obvious while it's the control line that's faint. I bought a second brand called predictor and it's horrible the line was super faded and it sort of faded a little more after 5 mins after I went to google I found a lot of bad reviews on the brand predictor.

I intend to use the clearblue digital tml morning. But is there any brand that's really accurate and trustable? I'll be really upset if it ends up as a negative. Happy for nothing :(

P.s. Till date I've missed my menses for 16 days, getting cramps at times, white discharge, sore boobs and a weird metallic taste in my mouth that cause me to salivate even more.

Congrats! I am pretty sure you are pregnant! :) clear blue is reputable brand and very sensitive.
I hope so! But being the Kaisu Singaporean I'm gonna test one more kit later and use the digital one tml morning LOL! Thanks for the help! I'll post the results again. Hopefully it's good news :|

Haaa... sure positive leh.. mine was like that previously.. negative won't even have the vertical line:cool: time to book for gynae appointment instead and celebrate with your the other half. .:p

Haha no matter how faint the line is, its confirmed pregnant de. It just means ur hcg levels may not be so high yet. Still early in the pregnancy stage. Congrats!

Back