need advice. unfaithful husband

Hi, sorry to hear that this has happened esp when you are now pregnant.

How is the relationship between you and your hubby after you discovered his flings? Did he say that he is willing to change? I think only time will tell. It also depends on whether you can still accept him.

I ghink it is hard to stay as a family for the sake of the children. The kids will also sense the tense atmosphere.

I think you shouldnt do any decision now. You monitor first, when you are in a calmer state, then you decide. You will be less lilely to make a wrong choice.

Husband is close to daughter and continues to care for her, do housework. He promised to change, no more affairs, devote himself to family all the way. Over last few weeks, he also tried hard to win us back.

But Right this moment, all I want is not to see my husband anymore. To get away of the hurt and nightmares and sleepless nights.

He does not deserve the baby. I don’t want anything to do with baby for him. I do not intend to put his name on baby’s birthcert with he is delivered.

Last edited:
You may have these thoughts because you r mad at the moment and you are unable to accept the truth. You calm down first...it is still a good few months before your edd. You dont decide about this first. If one thing for sure if you would like to keep the baby then that should be the priority.

You need to also think if you can cope with raising the kids alone.

Life is short. It is not right that you stick around him just for the sake of your kids. Kids want their parents to be happy too. U let this settle down first and then think abt the next steps later. You take care ok. Your mood will affect the baby...have more happy thoughts.

Hi anguishedwife

Am sorry I see u at this forum (section ); more so u r pregnant now.

I can totally empathize with you. However, let’s put ur emo asides and deal with realty not forgetting u hv ur 2 little angles to consider. It is not just ur hubby & u.

As u have mentioned tt ur hubby is making the effort to change for good & getting himself involved in the house choices & looking after the little one... in my own opinion I wld said tt it’s his way showing his remorseful & wanting to repair the marriage w you.

You might want to give him a 2nd chance to savalge the marriage with you. Trust me I perfectly know it’s extremely challenging / pain to go thru’ the journey w him coz am gg thru this myself.

Please do think carefully as there’s not turning point once decision is made.

Meanwhile, do take care & feel free to PM me if you need an listening ears

oh, it's hard to control yourself right now. People can accept an unknown thing but you know everything. This is much pathetic for a woman. I feel for you dear. You should talk to your husband about this. I hope he will understand the situation and control himself not to sex with other woman anymore.

All the best!

Thank for all your support and advice.

He had kneel down in front of my mum and also to me to beg for forgiveness. Until today he is still trying to salvage.

But he is not the man I once knew. My love for him died. I showed him my final divorce terms this morning. I told him to come down meet my lawyer next week.

I know deep down inside he cares for family now. But he did not love us, he abandoned family when he did all those nonsense then. I cannot forgive, I can never forget. I can never be near him again. In fact I told him to leave the house tonight.

From this forum, there are many husbands straying. It seems so common, everywhere. It wreck havoc to families, especially when children are involved. I can imagine how the wives deal with these.

What made u so sure that he does not love you & the family despite he was fooling around. I hope ur love die on him is not impulsive.

Thank for all your support and advice.

He had kneel down in front of my mum and also to me to beg for forgiveness. Until today he is still trying to salvage.

But he is not the man I once knew. My love for him died. I showed him my final divorce terms this morning. I told him to come down meet my lawyer next week.

I know deep down inside he cares for family now. But he did not love us, he abandoned family when he did all those nonsense then. I cannot forgive, I can never forget. I can never be near him again. In fact I told him to leave the house tonight.

From this forum, there are many husbands straying. It seems so common, everywhere. It wreck havoc to families, especially when children are involved. I can imagine how the wives deal with these.

Mmm wanna go for judicial separation first, get lawyer to draft it. Take some time to see his actions, get him to move out and at the same time get PI to spot check him once a while. If he cannot tahan the temptation these few months till you give birth. It will happen again.
For you, Use this time to cool down n relax.

What made u so sure that he does not love you & the family despite he was fooling around. I hope ur love die on him is not impulsive.
Actually, i have the same thinking as her. If you respect your wife and cares about her feelings, i don't think one will stray. The action of straying be it physical, emotional or both is an act of disrespect for your spouse.

Well, since you have made the decision, just go for it. Men stray is already unforgiven and yet still.go for swing.... Seriously you also need to go for a check up for hiv etc as well just to play safe. Best of luck...

Wow.. Swings... Especially after marriage... This is certainly unforgiven...
Suggested you file for divorce... This man totally no cure.. Even if he asked for forgiveness, don't forgive him!
Like janlim512 mentioned.. Having affair is already bad.. Worst still, he still go for swinging...
Please also for the sake of yourself, and your soon-to-be born child, please go for a hiv check...

Hi Ladies,
Just because you read too many cheating husband and claim all men are ass hole. Do you aware that there is a rise in cheating wives as well. It just that husband didn’t express out (save face and no face). LOL. I am one of the victim and we are in the mid of divorcing.

My two cents’ worth :-
Divorce if you think you can manage your family without him (financial and father love) and also your own family blessing and support. If YES, go ahead and divorce.

Or if you are to give him a chance, get him to start all over again as boyfriend girlfriend relationship courting in order to win you back. He will do that if he still love you.

Life is too short, look forward and enjoy.

Hi Ladies,
Just because you read too many cheating husband and claim all men are ass hole. Do you aware that there is a rise in cheating wives as well. It just that husband didn’t express out (save face and no face). LOL. I am one of the victim and we are in the mid of divorcing.

My two cents’ worth :-
Divorce if you think you can manage your family without him (financial and father love) and also your own family blessing and support. If YES, go ahead and divorce.

Or if you are to give him a chance, get him to start all over again as boyfriend girlfriend relationship courting in order to win you back. He will do that if he still love you.

Life is too short, look forward and enjoy.

Well well. In some way do agreed. Not only men will have affair. But women as well.
But then again, the ratio of women having affair is very very low, compare to men.
Most divorce case (on affair) is 99% are mainly because of men having affair outside.

Well well. In some way do agreed. Not only men will have affair. But women as well.
But then again, the ratio of women having affair is very very low, compare to men.
Most divorce case (on affair) is 99% are mainly because of men having affair outside.

I have to agree to disagree. You have underrated the capabilities of women having affairs. I have known countless of women having affairs in the course of my work. On top of that, some are more than willing to abandon their children in exchange for monetary rewards.

I was exploring a social app two months ago and having sparks with two women. Before I could take a step further, both revealed that they were married but keen to explore further. One asked if I am driving and having my own place? So the affair could be better managed. Also, I need to be understanding in the sense things could only work out based on HIS's schedule. The other woman literally don't give a thing about HIM.

After I clarified that it was not in my intention to sleep with married women, one immediately cuts off the conversation. As for the other, she then questioned me why was I even in the app in the first place? Before she cuts me off too. I had since uninstalled the app. :p

Hope anguishedwife is doing well now. The decision made may be based on her emotions but it is only right for her to feel what she feel. Cheating on your spouse (especially when she is pregnant) is unforgivable. No amount of justification is enough for cheating behaviour. Cheaters do not deserve a second chance.

Back