Need advice on diaper bag backpack

rachel2210

We need to get a diaper bag. We're probably just going to get a backpack that is an actual backpack, but want to know what we need to look for in it. So... Any advice as to what we want/don't want in a diaper bag? What will your choice be? What do you recommend?

We need to get a diaper bag. We're probably just going to get a backpack that is an actual backpack, but want to know what we need to look for in it. So... Any advice as to what we want/don't want in a diaper bag? What will your choice be? What do you recommend?

When we were freshly new parents, we did not get a diaper bag as well . Same as u, we thought we could just use a normal backpack instead and uses hubby’s normal (or slightly bigger) backpack to contain all the nessesary babies’ items when we are out. But after some times, i find that his bag is really bulky and decided on getting a diaper bag instead. Never regret on this investment. The difference between a diaper bag is that it has specially design pocket for milk bottle, wet tissue compartment and there are more pockets in the diaper bag then regular backpack. If you are a person who prefer your bag to be more well organised then get yourself a diaper bag. Try to get it on the online shopping site. The price will be much better. I got my at shoppee for like at about $20.

Last edited:
I got a "dump it all" diaper bag instead of a backpack.

Main reason being I want ez access to things... wipes, tissues, bottle, etc... My bag serves me well 4 3 years, even use it while we were traveling overseas... It fits my pump (I was fully expressing) n all d necessary items when my DD was still a tot...

It really depends on wat is your needs... I have passed d bag 2 a cousin n hope she wld find d bag as useful as I did.

Back