Neck and shoulder stiffness remedies

J Lo

Hi all, my wife is just 8 weeks but has been experiencing very bad stiffness especially in mornings. Went to see doc but they said is part of symptoms and just give painkiller. First time parent so nt so sure what to do. :(Anyone has any remedies to advice please? Much appreciated thanks! :)

Hi all, my wife is just 8 weeks but has been experiencing very bad stiffness especially in mornings. Went to see doc but they said is part of symptoms and just give painkiller. First time parent so nt so sure what to do. :(Anyone has any remedies to advice please? Much appreciated thanks! :)
Massage !! Massage your wife :)

Hi.. i went for wet cupping and IT HELPS.

You can try Kinesiology tapes, I use rock tape when I’ve sores and I feel better. The effect is not instant but at least I can sleep.

not sure if it is of use. but i am experiencing the same too. recently i have started doing yoga from youtube (
) and i find that it helps. i wear birkenstock slippers for short distances and sports shoes for longer distances e.g. shopping or walking for longer than 45 mins. Rem to take breaks between walks. if all else fails, perhaps she should see a physiotherapist (core concepts was recommended by my gynae) or chiropractor.

Back