Nativity Church Kindergarten

Hi Mums

I'm new here and I need help. I've enrolled my son at Nativity Church Kindergarten starting next yr and attended at the orientation day in nov. But I just didn't rmbr been told to sit in for some talk as to what things to bring for my son on his first day at school or whether parents are allowed during the first few days of school as practised by other schools/childcare, etc. Also, are there books that I've missed out buying for my kid? Pls, could someone (who have kids studying at tt school and with kids borne in 2005) enlighten me?

Esther,
When my gal attends the pre-N this year, parents are allow to go into the classroom during the first 3 days.

I didn't buy any books for my gal. You just have to let your son bring his water bottle with his name on it. hope this help.

tweety mom,
Did a search and you have enquired about covenant kindergarten in Paya lebar methodist church?

Is your kid there now? Any comments?

Hi Mummies,

Any recommendation on which school bus is good and their number to call? Due to family emergency, i need to put my gal on school bus to nativity kindergarten next term. Thanks.

For nativity kindy :
Hi all, can I know if color shoes are allowed to be worn or white school shoes only?

Thanks in advance

Hey, my research company is looking for MOTHERS with kids aged 3 to 12 years old to do a 40-mins 1 to 1 interview either on 28th (Sat) or 29th (Sun). Any Race.
My office is located at Harvey Road (Macpherson) which is near to Tai Seng (8 mins walk) or Aljunied (Bus 62 - 10mins away) MRT.
We are paying $35 cash for your feedback.
If you are interested, please SMS me your FULL NAME, AGE & AGES OF KIDS to 91892420 ASAP!

my niece has been there for nearly a year. she is happy and the staff are friendly. they even have computer lessons even though the premises is old. going to send my boy there next year and the going for the orientation this sat...
Hi;
My daughter will be going to N1 this year but i dont know about shoes.. which shoes we have to buy n which colour?

Back