mystery of double Eyelids (:

Twirlycandy

Hi Mums,

I noticed something weird about my baby's eyes. She was born with deep set double eyelids which gotten her alot of oohs and ahh from people around us. However, after 8 weeks, i noticed her eyelids became single most of the time, although the 'crease' is still visible. Just find it funny though.
My husband has very deep set double eyelids and mine is double on one side and sometimes single on the other haha. Has your baby's double eyelids make surprise visits and disappears? Do they appear and become 'permanent residents' in the future? :)

Hi Mums,

I noticed something weird about my baby's eyes. She was born with deep set double eyelids which gotten her alot of oohs and ahh from people around us. However, after 8 weeks, i noticed her eyelids became single most of the time, although the 'crease' is still visible. Just find it funny though.
My husband has very deep set double eyelids and mine is double on one side and sometimes single on the other haha. Has your baby's double eyelids make surprise visits and disappears? Do they appear and become 'permanent residents' in the future? :)
My baby boy has double eyelids sometimes when he opens his eyes from his sleep. But it looks like he has single eyelids most of the time. Not sure why, but I think double eyelids in some babies take longer to form?

Haha I think even for adult sometimes may also appear to be single or double if the line is not very deep or defined.

Back