2351467.jpg

2351468.jpg

2351469.jpg

2351470.jpg

2351471.jpg

2351472.jpg

Last edited:

Hallo Tim Wu,

The album is very nice with the little cutey!!
Is a form of good memorable thingy to keep. May I know where do u get it from? can pm me? Many thanks

Hi Tim Wu,

Thanks so much!! I just notice my boi chinese name is the same as your boi boi but mine is Ng Yu Zhe.Hahah.... you have a very strong boi..3.59kg, mine 2.9kg only
sad.gif

Hi Tim Wu,

So nice your little prince ablum. Can you PM me? I also want to get one for my little prince. Thanks!

Hi Tim Wu,

Thank you
happy.gif

I yet to find out the price because I had signed him up for photo-shooting on 25 April 2009 but the package for the photo-shooting is not include the scrapbook album so i will still need to source around.Hope the shooting photos will turned out nice
sad.gif

Hi Vivian,

Just want to check with you where you bring him for photo shooting, how much the price, and for my son above photo tat we take by ourselves, then only ask the supplier which i give you before make the album. so I also want to find some good studio for photo shooting.

Hahaha so cute your son with that korean homemade hat..my gosh!!!
Ya a lot of mothers here are going to wai peng, see the link
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/556344.html?1239854796

I am going to www.icecarbon.com (Kai Hock) The photo-shooting is taken at his Tampines House where he has the studio environment setup and so coincidently I just staying few block away from him and so we have decided to bring our own toys the night before the shooting for the shoot also. Hope my boi will be more cozy and comfort with e hse environment kind of setting and able to cooperate well during the shoot.

Hi Tim Wu,

Thanks
happy.gif

Not yet as I am stil in the mid of selecting the photos because we took 200++ photos and photographer returned it all to us in a soft copy.so happy finally have one family album..

Hi Tim

Bosco's album is so cool!! Thumbs up!!

Can you pm me the contact where did u do up e album.

Thank u so much!

Cheers!

Hi Babydreams & Candy,

I can not pm u as you have selected does not accept private messages. pls resetting or let me know ur email.

Thanks.

Back