My confinement nanny is close to perfection! I'm so lucky!

Newmummy2021

28days of confinement is finally over. I'm grateful for the help I've received from my nanny, Aunty May during this period of anxiety. Aunty May has been of such great help to me, my baby and my family. She is experienced, caring and easy-going with our requests. Importantly, she loves babies. Yes she has done many twins confinement too! And about meals, she prepares delicious and a good variety of traditional, western food! They say getting confinement nannies is a gamble, I guess I have hit jackpot. Very thankful to have her. She has a line of work coming up but feel free to contact her: 83932609 or +60169084688.

IMG-20211007-WA0034.jpg
IMG-20211007-WA0033.jpg
IMG-20211007-WA0032.jpg
20210918_121509.jpg

28days of confinement is finally over. I'm grateful for the help I've received from my nanny, Aunty May during this period of anxiety. Aunty May has been of such great help to me, my baby and my family. She is experienced, caring and easy-going with our requests. Importantly, she loves babies. Yes she has done many twins confinement too! And about meals, she prepares delicious and a good variety of traditional, western food! They say getting confinement nannies is a gamble, I guess I have hit jackpot. Very thankful to have her. She has a line of work coming up but feel free to contact her: 83932609 or +60169084688.

Hi does she do any cleaning??

Hi, is she pro breastfeeding?

Hi, is she pro breastfeeding?
She encourages bf but if you don't have enough, she will advise to supplement as she is experienced enough to foresee the cons if baby doesn't get enough during feeds. She doesn't supplement to keep baby quiet. She really takes care of us with a pure heart. One of the main reason why I was happy with her.

Hi may I know how old is she?

is she very traditional? Or is she easy-going on that? Eg. cannot shower, cannot do certain things?
able to share roughly how much is your package with her?

Back