leftiemum

I am considering surgeries to remove my saggy tummy skin. Also maybe breast lift or implants. anyone had this done and can share experience?

hello, were you able to get a mummy makeover? I'm also considering getting a tummy tuck so it would be nice to hear about your experience :) I had BA with Dr Colin Tham last year and so far so good. I have to say that the recovery process might be uncomfortable tho since you'll need time to adjust (my boobs were very hard for a time). I learned I had a pretty high pain tolerance ;) good luck to you!

.... I'm also considering getting a tummy tuck so it would be nice to hear about your experience :) I had BA with Dr Colin Tham last year and so far so good....

Hi kitchua,

did you go for the tummy tuck? I'm considering it. ... Dr Colin Tham is also on my shortlist! Hope to share notes... :)

hello, were you able to get a mummy makeover? I'm also considering getting a tummy tuck so it would be nice to hear about your experience :) I had BA with Dr Colin Tham last year and so far so good. I have to say that the recovery process might be uncomfortable tho since you'll need time to adjust (my boobs were very hard for a time). I learned I had a pretty high pain tolerance ;) good luck to you!

hi!
wondering if u did have your tummy tuck ? :) if so could u share info pls

I am also searching for the same because one of my friends is also worried about a tummy tuck after her pregnancy. If you have any tips please suggest.

My friend recently had her tummy-tuck surgery with Dr Leo Kah Woon of Dr Leo Plastic Surgery. The results are beyond her expectations. If you're considering having a tummy tuck surgery. Don't hesitate to inquire about his clinic!

Back