Mummies staying at Fernvale

Hi mummies

I'm staying at 453 Fernvale and preggy.

Thinking of looking and registering for infant care now.

Which is near and good?

Is PCF Sparkletots 441B or Ichiban 439 better?

Any idea of it is very hard to get a place?

Thanks a lot!!

Sparkletots is better but i think u need to wait till ur bb is out before u can register in ecda. N the wait is very long.

Hi,
New in this chat.. does anyone hv any issue with whole child nurture centre? Suppose to enrol my baby in nov for infant care and hv placed deposit some more but was told tt the infant care is until 6pm. So hv to withdraw and now looking for babysitter as there is no slots in other childcare...

Hi all any reviews for playgroup at hokey pokey seletar mall? And are parents allowed to be with their child for the first and second day? TIA

Hi , how was hokey pokey playgroup ? Thinking of enrolling my girl there :)

I heard frm my mummy friend this yr the intake is too much n very chaos. N my frien she mention the teacher almost cant find her boy n end up the boy at the playgroynd there. She withdraw her boy le coz too chaos n many students in one class. Then another mummy withdraw last yr due to keep having hfmd. My boy is not there he's at hi kids playgroup inside hiart level 4.

I heard frm my mummy friend this yr the intake is too much n very chaos. N my frien she mention the teacher almost cant find her boy n end up the boy at the playgroynd there. She withdraw her boy le coz too chaos n many students in one class. Then another mummy withdraw last yr due to keep having hfmd. My boy is not there he's at hi kids playgroup inside hiart level 4.

Even there also have HFMD? Hmm any penalty or not if withdraw ? And how's hi kids so far ? Thanks for your reply ! :)

Even there also have HFMD? Hmm any penalty or not if withdraw ? And how's hi kids so far ? Thanks for your reply ! :)

Eh i dun think have any penalty just give 1 mth notice for withdraw. Bcoz there got playground so tendency of hfmd is high also. U can go for 1 hr trial class at $20 to decide if u want ba. Overall the teacher is nice over there. N the max students is 10 pax to 2 teachers. Heard hokey pokey keep asking ppl to enrol though they cant manage. Thats what my frien say

Eh i dun think have any penalty just give 1 mth notice for withdraw. Bcoz there got playground so tendency of hfmd is high also. U can go for 1 hr trial class at $20 to decide if u want ba. Overall the teacher is nice over there. N the max students is 10 pax to 2 teachers. Heard hokey pokey keep asking ppl to enrol though they cant manage. Thats what my frien say

Ahh I see! Any idea if parents allowed in with their child during class for first and second day? Just so anxious for my girl as she is very shy and her first time to a school.

Ahh I see! Any idea if parents allowed in with their child during class for first and second day? Just so anxious for my girl as she is very shy and her first time to a school.

Nope coz not encourage to but u can sit outside i think. Sometimes parents around the kids wont go miggle around de.

Hi Mummies of Fernvale, if there is anybody interested to purchase Alkaline Water Purifier at a group buy rate, do feel free to PM me or contact me at 96391944 :) thank you!

hi mummies, can i check if there are any recommended CC along YCK? Alternatively, any dropoff PG for 18months? Wanted to send to Hokey Pokey but read about kids falling sick. Or any other mummies who send their kiddos to good PG further away (but still accessible via public transport - cos mama here doesn't drive). TIA.

hi mummies, can i check if there are any recommended CC along YCK? Alternatively, any dropoff PG for 18months? Wanted to send to Hokey Pokey but read about kids falling sick. Or any other mummies who send their kiddos to good PG further away (but still accessible via public transport - cos mama here doesn't drive). TIA.

What abt try out the playgroup at hi kids? Is at level 4 inside hiart.

HI Mummies staying at Fernvale,

I am the new vitagen distributor for Blk 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 and 439. If I happen to miss your unit and you would like to order vitagen home delivery, feel free to PM me ur orders. I will be making delivery on every Monday between 7pm-8.30pm(if Monday is a public holiday, delivery will be on Tuesday)
There is no commitment for home delivery. Currently we are giving away Free Lunch Box for every 3 packs of Vitagen purchase.

hi any mommies,

Interested to buy Faith Educare (Sengkang) Uniforms or PE Attire. Brand New. i got 1 set each of M & L size for Uniforms & Pe Attire.
If Keen, can contact or WA mi @ 9650 6692.

hi mummies,
am new to this page. currently moved to fernvale. any good recommendation on fernvale primary and sengkang green?

Possibly off-topic, but doomscrolling the internet makes you weaker in terms of health and libido.
How to bring it to my boyfriend - that is an issue for me..

Back