Mummies staying at Fernvale

thanks Pingping!!! your reply really helps!

My girl is turning 4 soon and also playful type.. if thats the case, maybe should let her go for the trial first..

Hi Hapieger, yuki_girl and pingping,

Good to know that there are still Fernvalers in this thread!! The new mall is opening soon, we will have more shops around! Yeah...

Im staying at fernvale also, first time mum bb turning 4 mths, is there any facebook group to join coz seldom come into this forum

Hello mummies. I'm a ftm to a 18month girl. I received a call from ichiban Montessori this morning. I will be going down to give them the deposit at 1.30pm. Just like to know if it is the norm that they do not allow parent accompaniment even for first 2-3 days? Afraid my girl will be traumatised. She's only been with me all these while.

Hi angiee... not too sure about montessori but for childcare usually first day you can stay with the kid, 2nd day for a few hour and by 3rd day, cannot accompany anymore. You can watch the situation from outside. It would also be good to see how the teachers manage yout girl. I would say different schools different beliefs and therefore different practice.

Hehe. Yes. I believe so too. They're quite rigid. By not letting parents in and letting my child believe I'm dumping her in can be traumatizing. Sigh. Even though they are just across the road for me, I got to give it a miss.

Anybody needs NTUC points? I hv 2 to give away. Meet up at Fernvale road or Seletar mall(timing at my convenience). Pls pm me if interested. Thanks.

Hi, nice to meet you. I am from Fernvale blk 450. would like to let my 6 and 7 years old boys learn WuShu. any recommended?

Hi all fernvale mummies,

Im a mum of 2 girls (6 years old & 3 years old) and staying at 443A Fernvale road!
Wanting to know more mummies so that my girls can have more playmates/friends
@snow19 : would be PM-ing u my number, appreciate the add

Hi Fernvale mummies, anyone has preloved S/M size Ichiban Montessori childcare boy's uniform to giveaway or for small token, please pm me, thanks!

hi Everyone! I'm new and staying in Fernvale too :) was just wondering if there's any feedback/ reviews on the CCC around Sengkang West?
Ichiban Montessori/ Sparkletots - thinking to send my 18mth for playgroup. Thank you for your feedback in advanced ~!

hi Everyone! I'm new and staying in Fernvale too :) was just wondering if there's any feedback/ reviews on the CCC around Sengkang West?
Ichiban Montessori/ Sparkletots - thinking to send my 18mth for playgroup. Thank you for your feedback in advanced ~!

U are looking for childcare or playgroup? Playgroup u can consider hokey pokey or star tots or little learner.
Childcare sparkletot or mfs or campbridge. Ichiban the review not good according to the fernvale mummies

U are looking for childcare or playgroup? Playgroup u can consider hokey pokey or star tots or little learner.
Childcare sparkletot or mfs or campbridge. Ichiban the review not good according to the fernvale mummies

hi Snow~

thanks for sharing and appreciate the info but pretty much play group but with some lessons involved to get LO started. Will them out :)

hi Snow~

thanks for sharing and appreciate the info but pretty much play group but with some lessons involved to get LO started. Will them out :)

Hi art at seletar mall has playgroup for 2 yrs n abv. Im bringing my boy for trial class on the following wednesday

Hi all, any reviews on the daily playgroup at Hokey Pokey? Just pulled my son out of another playgroup so I am looking for playgroups around the area. Sparkle Tots is full and my boy is too young for Apple Tree.

Last edited:
Hi all, any reviews on the daily playgroup at Hokey Pokey? Just pulled my son out of another playgroup so I am looking for playgroups around the area. Sparkle Tots is full and my boy is too young for Apple Tree.

Can try hi art? My boy is at hi art playgroup

Thanks snow19. My boy is 21months thus still too young for hi art playgroup. Enrolled him in Hokey Pokey and my boy enjoys it :)

HI, im currently staying at 453B. Send my 3 year old son at Chen Su Lan Methodist Childcare, thinking to register him to for the kindergarten at blk 436 next year.

Can i also join the Whatsapp grp?
TIA

Hi, any mummies have child in Whole Child Nurture Centre at 430C/D? Is it good? My gal is 8mths+, hope can secure a place for her childcare next year. I am keen to join the watsapp group too. :)

Hi mummies I will like to join the watsapp group too.
Recently there's a dengue outbreak at fernvale. Pls take care and watch the little ones!

Hi mummies
I'm staying at 443A. I have 2 gals, 5 and 1. Eldest is currently attending SK green MOE K1, and younger one would be going to playgroup at Initium Academy beside Greenwich next year in May.

I am keen to join in the watsapp group too.

Serene

Hi Mummies,
Want to check if there are any art classes for my little 3 year old girl near Seletar Mall. I know there are many art studios at Greenwich shopping centre too. There is also Hiart at Seletar mall. I have also noticed some agencies such as sgartlessons.
But being too lazy to search can anyone point me to a suitable studio for 3 year olds? :D

Hi Mummies,
Want to check if there are any art classes for my little 3 year old girl near Seletar Mall. I know there are many art studios at Greenwich shopping centre too. There is also Hiart at Seletar mall. I have also noticed some agencies such as sgartlessons.
But being too lazy to search can anyone point me to a suitable studio for 3 year olds? :D

Punggol Artitude is quite good... if you do not mind to travel a bit. My niece always comes back with awesome master piece.

Hi,
Any one sending their Child at PCF 436 & 441 (Kindergarten)? Any review.
Currently my son is at Chen Su Lan Childcare, but thinking to change him to PCF next year as nearer to our house and we have helper,dont see the need to send him to childcare.

Hi mummies
I'm staying at 443A. I have 2 gals, 5 and 1. Eldest is currently attending SK green MOE K1, and younger one would be going to playgroup at Initium Academy beside Greenwich next year in May.

I am keen to join in the watsapp group too.

Serene

Hi Serene,
May I know what do u think of Sengkang Green's MOE kindergarten? I am thinking of register my son there next year.
Thanks.
Can add me to the watsapp group please?
98169340, thanks so much!

Cheers,
Joann

Hi Serene,
May I know what do u think of Sengkang Green's MOE kindergarten? I am thinking of register my son there next year.
Thanks.
Can add me to the watsapp group please?
98169340, thanks so much!

Cheers,
Joann

Hi joann which blk are u frm? Coz i have another joann in my contact list so doesn want to mess up

Hi Joann, sorry for the late response.
MOE SK Green is fine, I felt. The curriculum is more on holistic learning and children learns through play, role-playing, story telling and such. It depends on what your expectations of the school are - academic focus or holistic. If you are more incline to academic, then MOE SK Green may not be for you, as there is seriously no 'homework' each week, except for some family activity sheets to be completed over the weekends.

Hi Serene, thanks for the reply. Yup, that's the school I m looking for my son, holistic based. Is it difficult to get it?

Hi mummies

I'm staying at 453 Fernvale and preggy.

Thinking of looking and registering for infant care now.

Which is near and good?

Is PCF Sparkletots 441B or Ichiban 439 better?

Any idea of it is very hard to get a place?

Thanks a lot!!

Back