Mummies staying at Fernvale

Honeyjul,

Thks!
happy.gif
got the voucher liao. Blur me.. tried to use the voucher at NTUC then realise it can only be used in Cold Storage, Shop and Save and Guardian. Hahaha...

Cyan,

Yah... I know Rong Ji.. but it's always so crowded.. esp on weekends.
happy.gif

Amanda,

The fried rice was really so bad ah? I tried once... not so bad leh.. but I wld say the standard of the food changes.. I ordered their horfun twice.. and it tasted different .. the 1st time was very watery... and the 2nd time was more "normal".

Yah, the current zi-char at Selaseh is new one.. agree that the one old is better.
happy.gif

Wow, seldom see this thread so active.
happy.gif

Welcome Amanda!

Crayonmum,
ya, I was downstairs but busy watching the filming, didn't look around. hahaha. Maybe next time we can arrange to meet downstairs.
happy.gif

re: eatery at 405C
I go there quite often. Agreed that this is the best so far in terms of waiting period, food or pricing. The last one was so expensive. This new one has a main branch at Shenton Way and their main business is catering. See how much info I've got from hanging around downstairs. hahaha.
Hopefully this business will last cos it's still quite convenient to just get food from downstairs than Fernvale point.

oldmacdonald,
talking about the kindertots. My hubby was saying that it looks like a "heng tian" with the glass all cover up. and it opens from 9am - 9pm.

Updated list as at 23 Aug 2007.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/no</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Occupation</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Child's Age </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fernvale's Mummies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Amanda Lim </TD><TD>Blk 403A Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>18 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Apple_d </TD><TD>Blk407B Fernvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gal / Gal </TD><TD>24 mths / Due in Nov'07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cladi </TD><TD>Blk408A Fernvale Road</TD><TD>MTB </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Due in Mar'08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Cottoncandy7681 </TD><TD>Blk404B Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Crayonmum </TD><TD>Blk 405C Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>7 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cyan </TD><TD>Blk 405A Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gal </TD><TD>32 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Doreamon Ang </TD><TD>Blk 405C Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy / Gal</TD><TD>6 yrs old / 3 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Honeyjul </TD><TD>Blk 405B Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>11 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Hottiemama </TD><TD>Blk 412B Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gal / Boy </TD><TD>35 mths / 2 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Irin </TD><TD>Blk 405B Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>PTWM </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Twins (G&B) </TD><TD>5 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Limmil </TD><TD>Blk 407B Fernvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gal </TD><TD>16 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Linda Chan </TD><TD>Blk 408A Fernvale Road</TD><TD>MTB </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Due in Mar'08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Oldmacdonald </TD><TD>Blk 404B Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>13 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Qqwawa</TD><TD>Blk 404B Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>20 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>RS (rs_bebe) </TD><TD>Blk 406C Fernvale Road</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Sea8 </TD><TD>Blk 403C Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Veron Chua </TD><TD>Blk 406B Fernvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gal / Gal</TD><TD>21 mths / 1 mth </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Compassvale's Mummies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Enne </TD><TD>Blk 245 Compassvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Hashisan </TD><TD>Blk 254 Compassvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy </TD><TD>18 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Kris </TD><TD>Blk 262B Compassvale Street</TD><TD>SAHM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>4 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>KiaSu Mum </TD><TD>Blk 290B Compassvale Crescent </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy / Gal </TD><TD>21 mths / 9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Anchorvale's Mummies</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Seahorse</TD><TD>Blk 312B Anchorvale Lane</TD><TD> FTWM </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy / Gal / Boy </TD><TD>9 yrs old / 6 yrs old / 9 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Chris Lee (babyyew)</TD><TD>Blk 314B Anchorvale Link</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mezzo17</TD><TD>Blk 313D Anchorvale Road </TD><TD> FTWM </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>14mths</td></tr></table>

Hi mummies,

Who's giving their DD/DS S26 Classic milk formula?
935659.jpg

My girl is taking S26 Classic and used to buy from Top Kang but its coming to 2 mths liao still didnt see any new stocks coming in. So I checked with them and was being told that they didnt take in anymore.

I also checked with 403 minimart, they told me that they had discontinued getting stocks for many mths already.

So I called up S26 hotline and checked, I spoke to the Sales Rep. she told me that S26 theres 3 types of formula,

S26 Classic / S26 Gold / S26 Gold Alpha Pro.

S26 Gold had discontinued quite sometimes and the so called S26 Gold Alpha Pro is replacing the S26 Gold.

A few more mths down the road, after their warehouse have finish all the S26 Classic stocks, it will be discontinue too and will be replace by a new S26???

So mummies whos giving their DD/DS this formula have to switch soon cos sometimes baby tends to need times to get use to the new formula.

Btw, who is giving their DD/DS Isomil? Any advise? I thinking of switching my girl to Isomil when she finish the current tin of S26 Classic.

Infact, Im thinking of changing a few brands but dont know good anot, if you are giving your DD/DS this formula, can pls advise me further. Thanks

I have in mind are:-
1) Nan
2) Isomil
3) Enfalac

Have tht of Pediasure but its meant for at least 1 year old child. So this is out.

But most important are, the formula must be selling at NTUC as after Top Kang stop supplying S26 Classic, I had been buying from NTUC and are using their delivery service. I found it very convenient and dont need to carry so heavily back home.

Oh ya, 1 last thing b4 I forgot, any mummies using Mamy Poko M size diaper for their DD/DS? Need to buy 1 or 2 pcs from you as my girl currently using S size and are just nice only but afraid M maybe too big and later theres leakage.

Let me know.

Thanks mummies.

Thanks for the welcome....
happy.gif

Cyan: i also love the western food there... so yummy... hehe and ya.. the morning wan tan mee and the cheese prata is my favourite...
happy.gif

crayonmum: ya... it was bad... i ate the Hokkien Mee twice... initially it was nice... the second time i eat, it tastes... hmmm u know la.... then we never eat the zhu chao there liao... the vegetable rice also not very nice... :p

Irin: haha... i agree lor... lol..
they paste the sticker over all the main door and glass one... then it looks kind of small inside but got second floor... i managed to peek inside... hehe
i know they cater those emergency care.. for few hours tat kind...
then they have lesson for age 1 onwards...

Lengleng: ya... the one at KFC...
happy.gif

By the way, curious to know.. anyone's bb in the Infant and childcare at 409?? hehe

hi Doreamon,

my boy was initially on Similac but I changing to Isomil for him for 6months onwards, main reason is coz I feel Similac is kind of thick and heard it causes phlegm. my boy(nearing 6months in 1wk) now on full Isomil 6mths onwards and till now seems ok ler.

Enfa i heard not bad coz not so thick, was one of my consideration too but in the end still chose Isomil.
happy.gif

hi Amanda!
happy.gif

Doreamon,

my gal tried Similac before, had constipation & became phlegmy though some mummies gave Similac & no problem. My boy tried Friso & was ok but the powder doesn't dissolve easily. So by the time the milk's ready, probably you all would have hear his cries already. hahaha. Then I switched both to Enfalac & so far so good. Same as Enne's, coming 6mths too.
happy.gif
The thing I like about Enfalac is the powder dissolve easily, the consistency not too thick. No constipation, no phlegm too. It can be used till 12mths unlike most of the other brands can only be used up till 6mths. Like that then I won't have to worry about switching them to another stage 2 brand so fast.

Irin, my boy is taking Friso 3 now, i dun find that the pwder hard to disolve..i tried progress gold sample b4, v difficult to disolve.

Doremon, my boy is using mamypoko also
happy.gif
i am v hapi w this brand, no leakage so far, even anyhow wear, didnt stick proper- and also last longer. tried huggies, fitti b4, leak if didnt position properly before wearing. i dont hv M size to spare for u cos my boy is wearing XL. mayb u wnt to try calling them for sample?

oldmacdonald,

the friso mine took was stage one. Think different stage is different.

hi Irin,

happy 6months birthday to your babies in advance! hehe.
happy.gif

hi Doraemon,

why not call up Isomil to get free 400g and try first? or maybe get free samples of Enfa or Nan since its under your consideration.

Hi,

Thanks to all mummies infos.

Both my sis and I were also been feeded by Similac when we were baby for many many many years ago....
rofl.gif
Now very old liao.

My mum said that she realised that we were having phlegm after taking for abt 2 mths, so she switches us to S26. That's why both my children are taking S26 too. Followed old steps.

Hi enne,

Ya actually thought of calling and get samples, but the problems is they only give 1 or 2 pkts which you may not know whether the baby is suitable anot, will have constipation & phlegm anot after taking a few rounds.

Then if buy 400g, if my girl ok to take then I don't mind buying. But what if my girl don't like after 1st feed, then the rest of the formula, I also don't know give who?

Hi oldmacdonald,

I called but they said each household can only requested 1 time. Which I had done so 1 mth ago when my girl was 2 mths old. As during my confinement time, she's using NB size then coming to 2nd mth, abit tight so I requested sample from them for S size. So now they said I can't request for M size liao.

I know that I can buy a pack to try 1 pc on her. If cannot wear still can keep. But I'm the type that don't like to keep things too long esp. children items, don't know later the diaper will turn brownish stains inside anot? As saw on forum, some mummies were mentioning that they happened to bought with brownish stain inside the diaper.

Haiz, very troublesome me right? Like not up and down.

Sorry to all mummies for all my troubles and questions asking.

Hi Amanda Lim,

You are welcome.

My boy is current studying at the B409, Paradise Infant and childcare centre.

He's in K2, hmm guess you are trying to ask how's the centre right?

I found the centre not bad, esp. with this New Management by Little Cottage at Rivervale there since last year if not wrong?

Previous few Managements, damm Jia Lat, they don't even teach Children how to write their own names, not much hands on writing. Whereas this New Management teaches alot and frequent updates on children progress and will be given Curriculum updates every few period. eg. 25 Jun'07 to 27 Jul'07 we will be given 1 then 28 Jul'07 to 25 Aug'07 will be given another on what had been taught. Last few Management only abt half or more then half year once only.

My boy was under Flexi Care, 4hrs either morning or afternoon session since the 1st day he was enrolled in this centre, the school fee is $175 per mth. Once switches to this current management, Little Cottage, they had taken off the Flexi care session and converted to either half am or pm or full day sessions. But they didn't increase our school fee(forgotten why) if we were to convert to half am or pm. Unless we converted our children to full day session, then we have to pay the difference. Hope this can help you abit to know abt the centre.

Any other info needed, let me know. Will try to ans what I know.
happy.gif

Hi,

Always forgot to add on my previous post. Have to post a few times. Hope you all don't find me troublesome.

My cousin is working in a Cosmetics Company. She can help to get some products under discounted prices. Depend on what are the brands of the cosmetics, frangances and lifestyle. The discounts range from 10% to 20%, even thou its not much but at least better then no discounts when we buy from shopping centre. Totally no commission getting for me, as only KPO to share with all Sengkang mummies here. As its purchase under her staff price, no receipt will be issue.

Will ask her what are the brands and post it here to share with all mummies.

I have some NDP coupons to give away to all mummies here too. Will also try to list down asap.

Thanks

Doraemon: oh ur son is with that school ah... hmm actualli my girl is there since 2 months old... hehe tot there may be some mummies whose child is there... and maybe i know.. hehe...

hi Doraemon,

my boy not using Mamypoko but if u want, how about i call and get free M sample and pass to u?
1 household can req 1 time right? i nvr req b4 ma. hehe.
happy.gif

Hi Amanda,

Maybe we met, but only don't know each other.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Btw, my turn to ask you, how do you find the infant care? Good? How much you pay for the sch fee? As i'm thinking whether want to go to work anot and leave my girl with the centre. Can give me some feedback. Thanks

Hi enne,

Thanks alot for your kindness. My sis had given me 1pc of Sz M as she requested from her friend. Anyway, thanks alot.
Which brand is your boy using?

Hihi,

Irin, a fren of mine also using Friso 1. U can try to use spoon to stir it..will dissole very quickly.

Doreamon: hehe maybe ya... but is ur boy at the centre during the evening time?? cause normally when i pick up my girl, there are some children from cc will come over....
happy.gif

the infant care ah... hmmm not too bad... but after the new management took over, the turn over for the infant care is quite high...

Overall abt the centre i quite ok with the way they do things...

Charges wise, i tink they increase the charges for the tis year intake... tat time mine was 1K before subsidy then after deduction is $600.. tat $600 only include the solid (cereal and porridge, FM we have to bring for them) then the rest of the things that bb use all we have to bring for them...

She just promoted to the toddler on 13 Aug and they charge us the toddler charges startin from Aug liao cause my girl should be over on 8th Aug...for toddler, we payin $450 every month after subsidy then have to buy the mattress, mattress cover, school uniform and PE attire lor... then bring everyday to and fro (except for mattress)... For toddler group, they are more like playgroups that have lesson and activity like tat....

Pro and cons lor... hehe... must fang xin if u wan to put them in infant care lor... initialli i was against tis but no choice so have to heng xia xin lor... but come to tink of it, its a good choice that we have made... hehe
Kids from infant care tends to be more independent... Some say bb who go infant care is more smarter la.. but i tink not necessary all lor...
happy.gif

hehe i find myself so lo so... dunno whether is answer u tots a not... anyway, feel free to ask me anything...
happy.gif

hi Irin,

my boy is one day older than your babies! hehe.
happy.gif

hi Doraemon,

oh okie my boy at home using Petpet but when go out we let him use Huggies or Pampers.
happy.gif

Not necessary true children who go to infantcare/childcare are smarter/more independent than those who are taken care by their mommies/grandparents at home.

Enne,

My boy is also using Petpet at home.
happy.gif
found it cheap and gd. But at nite, he uses Nepia. Actually Nepia has leaked a few times ... esp if my hubby does the nappy change .. i think need to position properly. I've tried Huggies pull-ups and Drypantz recently... quite gd for nite use.

hi crayonmum,

Yeah lo i agreed Petpet is cheap and good too, been using that at home since he newborn from S to M size now.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
any of you wana get things from Gap & ON? me might do a small spree for both to share vpost base charge.

Gap capped @ USD$110 to enjoy Free US Shipping, 10% disc all items
ON capped @ USD $50 to enjoy 15% disc on all items

hashisan: ya i agree... tat's the wrong concept tat some ppl have... sometimes just dunno how to make them understand tat... haha... :p

mommies.. need your opinion..
anyone sends your kids or maybe ever heard about TOTS HOUSE?
there's one near my blk (blk 250B)..
I met the teachers but still need more feedback.. please help.

Btw the fee is $330 per term (10 weeks) mon-fri 2 hrs each (from 1-3pm)for the playgroup that I'm intending to put my son in. What do you think? thank you

Amanda, your daughter is same age as my son hehe. which month was she born in?

Amanda,

My boy is in half a day AM class, so normally will pick him ard 1pm. Hope we can meet 1 day when fetching our children.
happy.gif

Wow, so costly har? Infant care after subsidy $600? But I believe it's a whole day care rite? Same goes to the toddler class at $450 every month after subsidy?

Ha ha ha, I very mountian tortoise lei, dont even know the prices are so high?

BTW, what if those couples who dont earn much? How to put their DD at infant care?
eg. both take home pay, $2000.00(combine) - $600 to infant care, bal $1400, still got bills to pay, like SP, Telephone, Handphone etc....?
Then how to save? Infact, government should subsidy more since they kept asking pples to give birth more....
happy.gif

Will check with you more details if I intend to go work in the near future. Hope you dont mind.

Thanks alot.

enne,

oh yr boy using Petpet at home. How much and how many pcs is it per pkt?
As for Huggies, regardless of Dry comfort or Dry...? Hmm, I dont really like all Huggies diapers as I find that the cover part on the tummy there are not broad enough and if the baby were to urine a little bit more, the diaper seems cant hold and like dropping off like that and the design seems like cut in type. Whereas, wat I like abt MamyPoko is, the cover part are broad, baby urine a bit more, the diaper will not look like dropping off type. And 1 thing I like is the cartoon character. They are nice cute.

Oh ya, remember seeing on 1 of the thread that a mummy bought MamyPoko diaper (dont know what size), the design are Mickey Mouse. Dont know where she had bought it? I guess, maybe Winnie the Pooh contract with mamyPoko are going to due soon, so they will be changing to Mickey character? Do hope for that.
happy.gif

Hi,

Here are some of the NDP coupons to give away to all mummies here.
Will try to list more.

Those that are expiring soon, will try to pass to you ASAP.

1) StarHub Mobile - Special promotion of the latest Nokia 3110 classic
Have to signup for 2yrs plan
Expiry date: 31 Aug 2007

2) Bionn International - Facial Treatment at *$44.94 with GST
Expiry date: 9 Sept 2007

3) Cenosis - Thermolipolysis treatment + e-slim treatment at $42
Expiry date: didn't indicate

4) Tony Roma's - 20% discount for lunch / 15% discount for dinner
Expiry date: 31 Oct 2007

5) FIL Skin, Body & Spa Intelligence

6) Spectacle Hut - $40 Gift Voucher - Have 8 pcs of this Gift Voucher
Selected items
Expiry date: End Oct 2007

7) Swensen's
- 4 Ice cream sundaes for the price of 2 - 1pc
- $4.20 off Swensen's Ice cream Cake - 1pc
- Top up $4.20 for Soup-of-the-day, soft drink and single scoop Ice cream - 1pc
Expiry date: 31 Aug 2007 - same expiry date for the 3 vouchers

8) Gloria Jean's Coffees
- $2 off any large size drink (U.P.$4 - $7.20) - 1pc
- $0.42 drink upsize (from regular to large) - 1pc
Expiry date: 31 Aug 2007 - same expiry date for the 2 vouchers

9) Yun Nam Haircare - $12* 1 herbal hair care treatment plus another treatment free
Expiry date: 30 Sept 2007

10) Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East / Pasir Ris) - 2D/1N + 2 Theme Park Tickets* @ only $59 nett

11) ONLY APPLICABLE AT UNITED SQUARE OUTLET
- Jalan Kayu Prata Caf - 1 free crispy prata - 1pc
- Bungalow Bar & Grill - $10 off with every $50 spent - 1pc
- Ginersnaps - 15% off regular priced items - 1pc
- Little Angels - 42% off for OVO brands - 1pc
- Growing Fun - 20% off for Blokus Game Series - 1pc
- Juzkidding - 10% off regular priced items & a free VIP membership - 1pc
- Swensen's - Free cup of coffee or tea with any main course or prasta ordered - 1pc
Expiry date: 31 Aug 2007 - same expiry date for all vouchers

12) CoolServe Aircon Engineering
20% off for general service, chemical service
Expiry date: 30 Nov 2007

13) ONLY APPLICABLE AT VELOCITY@NOVENA SQUARE OUTLET
- Animal - 15% off storewide - 1pc
- Flash N Soplash - 15% off 2nd lower-priced item in a single receipt - 1pc
- New Balance Concept Store - 20% off all New Balance products - 1pc
- Outdoor Life - 15% off storewide except for the North Face, Patagonia and Samsonite products at 10% off - 1pc
- Running lab - 15% off storewide except for the North face products at 10% off - 1pc
- The Activewear Company - 15% off Japanese brands - 1pc
Expiry date: 31 Aug 2007 - same expiry date for all vouchers

14) UPapa at $368(U.P. $398) + Free OSIM iCare 100 Eye Massager - 1pc

15) iGallop at $688 (U.P. $998) - 1pc

16) Wonng's Lifestyle INC
- 20% for foor reflexology % 30% off body massage - 1pc

17) StarHub - Great savings worth ove $160 with MaxOnline
- Free cable modem + save $60 off subscription over 12 mths

18) StarHub - Free Digital Voice Home Networking Kit
- Worth over $300 with MaxOnline

19) StarHub - $120 off StarHub Digital Cable Monthly Subscription

20) Night Safari Admission and Ulu Ulu Safari Resturant at 50% discounts
Have 8 pcs of this Gift Voucher

21) EPSON
- $25 off retail price ONLY FOR ONLINE PURCHASE of Epson Stylus C90 / CX5500 / CX6900F and Picturemate PM 250
- $25 off retial price ONLY FOR ONLINE PURCHASE of selected Epson Ink and media (Max 2sets of Inks or 10 pkts of media in a single transaction)

doreamom,
i oso prefer mammypoko n drypers. huggies cutting is too small n my bb is a bit bak bak, so she outgrown S n M faster den other brand. have bot a pack of petpet but have not try thou.

btw, do u now if the starhub vouchers, item 17, 18 and 19 can b use for office subscription?

On the topic of childcare, I quite like this. It's at punggol jetty & the place is really beautiful. But quite inaccessible.

http://www.carpediem.com.sg/c2.htm

I spoken to the director at the Jurong Kechil HQ & I find their approach & curriculum not bad either. Pricing wise also not too ex. Anyone heard anything about this childcare?

Doreamon,

Just saw ur qn to Enne on Petpet. M (5 to 11kg) size is 70 pcs for $12.90. NTUC will usually have the 3 pkts for $33.90 promo. I usually stock up during the promo. Hee...

crayonmum,

So all the 4 brands,(Petpet, Nepia, Huggies pull-ups and Drypantz)that your son are wearing, are all in Sz M?

Hmm,
kao_shy.gif
Paisay Har, Can I buy 2pcs each from you to try on my girl?
rofl.gif

princesskris,

Oh so you aso using mammypoko on your DD. Quite good hor...

My DD aso abit bak bak, she changed to S sz when she's abt coming to 2mths. Now she's 3mths old, and using sz S, still can use but juz nice only. So I intend to change her to M sz when she finish the 2 more pkts of S. Cos I bought by carton. It contain 4 pkts in a carton and this carton was jus bought recently.

So yr DD is 1 mth older then mine rite?

You started solid food on her alredi? What you give her?

As for the starhub vouchers, item 17, 18 and 19 can b use for office subscription anot, I'll look at the vouchers and let you know.

doreamon,
im using MP n drypers. so far so gd. she starts S when 2mths n M when 3mths. my DD is born on 22/4, urs?

not yet started solid, shes still on TBF, tink i will onli start at 6 or 7mth.

oh the starhub vouchers no need le, HB decided to go for singtel, tx
happy.gif

hashisan: my gal born in Feb 2006... ur boy leh???
happy.gif

Doreamon: oh... only afternoon nia huh... hehe... ya ya... should meet u there one of these days..hehe
ya... the 600 after subsidy is for full day lor... then now 450 is full day after subsidy... my niece told me her side (tampines) below 500 after subsidy leh... maybe our area too wu lu liao... :p but infant care very x cause they really need a lot of attention more then the other kiddo... then huh when really no choice then go there lor.. hehe :p
i agree also leh.. should have more subsidy hor... at least that make us more affordable to put them in the infant care...imagine if #1 and #2 very close gap.. the $$ all go there liao.. hehe...
No problem.. most willing to share what i know w u...
happy.gif

princesskris,

My DD is born on 13/5.

My DD turning 4mths soon, so will try to start with porridge and cereal. Tht you aso started and can share receipe with me.

Noted abt the StarHub.

Amanda,

Ya agreed, if #1 and #2 very close gap really all goes to the centre.

Thanks for sharing with me abt the infant care info.

talk to my hubby again abt going to work....
kao_angry.gif
kana butter again.
All along since my boy was born, he alredi wanted me to look aft myself. But that time still young mah
embarrassed.gif
nvr tht of staying at home and look aft myself.

I onli stop working when my boy started schooling, no one helping to fetch him to school, so no choice but to become a SAHM, and hubby very happy
kao_happy.gif

Sometimes found mens har very KNS, always like the wife to stay at home to look aft kids. Why har?

Hi,

I had bought a tin of Nan 1 HA (Hypoallergenic) for my gal on wed, 22 Aug.

Since yest nite till today, I realise both her eyes and cheeks abit redness. Dont know whether is it the symptom of allergy?

Any advise?

Doreamon,

Sounds like allergy.. although HA formula supposed to be low allery risk leh... i think safer to let the doc do a chk?

u got my email? sms me when u r free so that i can pass u the diapers.
happy.gif

for me.. my hubby wants me to work leh... maybe coz i would have earned more than him if i haven't stopped work. :p i think he feels the pressure of having to support the family on his single income.
sad.gif

Doraemon: the redness around eyes and cheeks sound like food allergy. Did you give any cereal to your baby? or anything new besides the Nan 1 HA?
If your baby has tendency to have rash/allergic maybe it's better to delay a little while introducing him to cereal/porridge.

Amanda: My boy also feb.. hehehe. He's Feb 26,2006. How bout gour girl?.Gave birth at MT. Alvernia by the help of dr.Adrian Woodworth.

Back