Mummies staying at Fernvale

my neighbour will help to send him to school. FTWM
happy.gif

Hi all,

I will be moving to fernvale palms somewhere around June depending on when i can get my keys.

Anyone of you have any good confinement lady to introduce?

Babycupid, Haha.. Maybe you are rite.. Jus my tinkin that though the kid need time to adapt but at least if parent ard first few days, we can guide and teach them so they more aware about what's going on..
happy.gif

Qiqi, you so lucky to have a nice neighbour to help you...
happy.gif

Hi Michelle, i'm from Fernvale Palms too!! Hee... U under A blocks too huh?
happy.gif

Oh ya... I'm not sure abt confinement ladies but you can source this forum for alot of info and advise.. I did saw some who recommend their CL.

Qiqi, so lucky to have such nice neighbours.. my neighbours all having closed door policy.. haha..

Lena, haha.. true oso la.. if given a choice, i would like to be with them for the first few days too..

Michelle, welcome to fernvale! when r ur EDD? you want I can try asking from my frend who just did her confinement in Sept.. As per her, her CL is good.. Saw her during the baby shower and find her quite responsible and nice lady.. very chi xiang looking too..

Hi Lena, I am from the B blk probably taking key by Mar. Are you in our FB page?

Hey babycupid, thanks. I manage to secure my ex-colleague confinement lady. My Edd is around mid Jul.

Hopefully i will get key and do up the reno in time for baby's arrival.

H Michelle... I'm from A Blks so gotta wait till June... Yup, i'm in the fan page...
happy.gif

If you get key in March, should be ok to finish renovating before baby arrives...
happy.gif

Hi mummies i am a fernvale mummy too. Is there a FB group for us, can i join?

My baby still very small, 3 mths. I am now scouting cc for him when he turns 18 mths, gald to read some of your reviews!

Sunny,
Welcome! So which part of fernvale u from? I not sure if there is any FB group.. didnt try to do a search.. heh.. CC is very high demand in fernvale given most of the hsehold are young families with young kids.. better to put in waiting list first~ all the best!

Welcome sunny!
happy.gif

Qiqi, i'm aware.. In fact this mornin i asked Mala if the whole school going cos that place is pretty small... She said dunnoe cos just sent letter out and probably today then c the response.. Why u askin?

haha... yesterday i googled and realised it's those indoor playground, similar to eexplorer kids etc

find it strange mah.

wahahaha...

anyway i have given the approval for my boy to go.

Hi Qiqi, i haven sign the form cos still tinkin.. :p We ever went there a few times already, it's different from explorer kids... cos they got areas of play like cooking etc but reali small... Do you bring ur kids to indoor play etc?

i think the first time that he went to indoor playground was last month. to eexplorer at amk which is quite small. nothing much compared to the one at downtown.

i guess an excursion will do him good. dun always stay inside the school. hahaha....

ic... Haha.. I've been bringin CLar to indoor playgrounds since she 6 months..
happy.gif
Ya.. Most likely i letting her go for the excursion too cos can have fun with classmates.. Haha...

Hi Qiqi, did you dress up your boy in cheongsam or sometin today? The kiddos look cute when i send my girl to school..
happy.gif

Hi Lena,

Yeah! dress him in those traditional CNY clothes... but was too early, so did not managed to catch a glimpse of the rest. I hope they set up a facebook account so that we can view the photos. :p

babycupid: $15 for the excursion (add $4 for one parent)

ohh... i only know about the "dress code" today from my hubby who went to fetch him yesterday. No notifcation/ letter to inform way ahead.
sad.gif

dunno whether will they have a mini party to celebrate or not? *thinking*

Hi qiqi... Is your boy wearing blue today? Hehe... Lol, dun tin they will have FB account but maybe we can ask the teachers for photos.. hahaha
I saw the notication about their CNY celebration in their communication book last friday... Yours dun have?

Babycupid, have your kids CC arrange excursion for them already?

Lena, Yes.. they haf a pizza making at pastamania on Jan 25.. $30.. heh..
Ichiban has FB account which is gd cos they posted pics of the kids during water play and other activities..

Wa.. that's ex for a excursion but sound fun though..
Not bad hor, at least they keep the parents updated! And can save the nice photos of their kids too!

lena: yes, that's my boi! that's was no info on the comm book. the last info was on the excursion or did i miss it? hmm.... haha

babycupid: used to be in ichiban fb, but hor seldoms got my boys' photo....>.< they only took selected few. those who are more photogenic and looks happy/ lively etc. heehee

i think u can still see my elder boy photo but nothing on my younger boi.

babycupid, ya true too.... Got dress up your kids in chinese costumes today?
happy.gif

Qiqi, Ahhh... Now i noe which one liao.. Haha.. The reason i guess is him cos he's the only boy wearing chinese costume when i reach.. The rest r just home clothes...
happy.gif
Hmm, yes.. There's a letter attached inside asking us to acknowldge that we read it... Maybe the teacher miss yours?

Lena,
I did not.. Just home clothing.. Heh.. He brought back a pack of snacks.. Many many.. very generous.. My boy told me is from the teachers..

Lena: Nope, i went home and double check. No memo for me.
sad.gif
Luckily they informed my hubby the day before cos i have already bought a preloved CNY clothes for him.

I think kids at this age wear those traditional clothes look the best. When they get older, not nice anymore. heehee

Happy New Year Mummies!!

Babycupid, that's reali nice of the teachers.. Bet he had a great time in school too..

I agree with Qiqi, kids at young age wear traditional costume look super cute! LAst year i let her wear a sexy cheongsam shorts set too... This year is a thai village costume which i bought from Chiangmai trip..
happy.gif

Qiqi: Thanks... Hehe... Will be cuter if she allow me to tie her hair lo... lol... Having girls make mummies spend alot but fun to dress up too! U wanna try for one? lol

Hi Tsquare, welcome
happy.gif

Qiqi, hahahaha.. you so funny... Yup, would like to try one more before closing my factory... lol... I only got one currently mah... But waitin for house to come first then plan...

Back