Mummies staying at Fernvale

Fi-yesterday my company issued a warning against us msn-ing.. coz IS screen capture us.. now even msn also cannot go.. haiz..

Just a simple qn.. u know now my bb grown up.. so whenever we nid to re-insert the tube.. he seems to know ler.. then he keep crying.. then if we forcefully insert, will come out frm mouth.. which he feels terrible.. any advice on this? now me and MIL stressed when its time to change the tube. scared go wrong place, scared hurt him too much.

Enne- ng tube rite? ok, if cum out frm mouth, take out n reinsert again.. dun wori, tube will either go dwn the tract or out thru the mouth.. I noe its feraful and stressful, no choice..Try calming him dwn, i noe its difficult.. Distract, hold hands down n try.. i noe he will squirm and scream.. u either try to pacify him or else u juz hv to insert.. i noe its cruel.. bt no choice.

Fi-Yeah lo now he's older.. its even harder coz he knows now.. haiz.. so stressed when the time comes to change the tube.

1 more thing abt the ngtube, any difference between 40 and 50cm? When we liase with the vendor, they give us 40cm de, then my HB say he got notice those used at hospital is 50cm de lo.. the vendor say normally for infants giving 40cm.. but we still opt for 50cm coz HB rem seeing its 50cm long.

okie.. i come find u gals at Koufu on 1 june after i drop ian off in sch.
happy.gif

Enne- nt much diff. bt wat does the surgeon prescribe him with? 40 n 50 cm the diameter same? Coz we gauge by diameter of tube..RR captured my heart liao.. hehehehehe i better siam b4 kena hantam by othr mums..

Fi-I duno ler.. thats why we also dunno. even the homecare nurse din tell us..

I must try to capture ur heart too.

RR got a rival liao.. !

Enne- if u are using 50 hen juz continue.. The bigger the diameter the faster the flow rate.. So when u nxt see ur surgeon, dun forget to ask.. If the homecare nurse hv use the 50 then juz continue with it..

Fi-ok thank u
happy.gif

Now go KKH ma fan also.. must measure temperature, wear mask.. my bb think his temperature on the high side but not running fever, that time pass thru think his show red, the 'in charge' anxiously ask me izzit my bb having fever.. then i say no la no la..

hi Mummies...if weekend evening can meet up at playground, tats will be great...our kids can play together
happy.gif

Hi crayonmum, my boy miss your son's toys, hahaha...

wow, so many post....
vivienne, zavier also naughty, keep biting older kor kor past few wks. actually quite worried to put him playgroup cos scare kena complaint by other parents my boy bite another kids. keke.

crayonmum,
i am trying him a few months at plygroup, most likely putting him at pcf next yr with my niece. easier for my mum.

fi, tks, if i need nebulizer, i get it from u yah.
happy.gif
yaz better? how dan? so long never see them liao.

irin, glad that both kids adapting there. will find a day to go ur place for playtime yeah.

enne, u wana take leave on 1jun? join us leh, so long didnt meet u too.

btw, hottimama gona due soon? fi, when her edd ah?

hi kong, weekday evening better for me to meet at playground cos weekend need to go mil place leh...btw, which playground u referring? blk 412 playground?

Sea8,
hottiemama's confinement's over liao lo. :p

Enne,
take leave or half day on 1st Jun then you can bring Big L to join us.
happy.gif

sea8,RR-I can't cfm yet coz dunno can approve bo.. coz may and june manpower tight. Gog where??

hottiemama #3 ????? wahh.. I am outdated!

keke...me outdated too...didnt know hottiemama popped liao.
happy.gif
She must be super busy with 3 kids now.

if u can take half day, maybe we can go compasspt meet u for lunch?

sea8-wah u r early!
I thot I am early liao... hehe..

IF lo.. coz I see schedule got pple take liao, most prob wun approved.. even my birthday also cannot take leave..
sad.gif

Sea8,
Fi can't do lunch cos no maid and her kids are coming back at 1pm.

Enne,
you take morning half day lah.
happy.gif
We meeting for breakfast at Koufu at Fernvale. If you can make it then we can change to CP for you too.
happy.gif

I gotta give a miss for 1st June.. boss jus got back to me, already got 2 persons on leave, 1 more go course.. no more vacancy for leave liao.. aiya...

Hello mummies,

all of u r early except me. keke.
Wat hottiemama no. 3 ??? I'm also nt up to date. haha
happy.gif

Fi - planning to put him in playgroup nx year.

afternoon mummies...Wah ALL early!! Me latest...

Re 1st june, no prob if lunch then u guys tabao ovr ok.. cum my place and eat.. Hottiemama delivered 3rd one liao. Its a gal.. Amylea.. Shes living live of tai tai temporarily.. nw gt maid and mama ard.. kekekeke..

Kong-weekends at pg is gd for us.. Sat is gd coz sun my kids gt class.. Do let me noe..

Enne- i cant take ur kisses anyhw wait rr angry.. muz ask rr permission.. wahahahaha..

re my Yaz- On the nebulizer and on the road to recovery i think.. wahahaha.. shes juz breathless at nite so on nebulizer b4 bedtime..

Hi Sea8, my dad in law weekday help me fetch my kids then bring them to 412 playground cos i be home about 6.45pm liao...goanna bath etc...maybe in june holiday, one of the Friday bah, then i can bring my R1 and R2 over to 412 pg to meet u and your kids, haha...

Hi Fi...im fine with Sat either morning before or evening after 6pm cos i can bring my baby to infant care then bring my R1 and R2 to playground. Evening i got to wait my hubby at home to babysit baby then i can go out...haha...looking forward to meet up.
Oh ya, Fi wat class your kids taking on Sun?im wondering if the art class at the 412 is good? tot of lettg me two boys go...

oh ya...do add me : [email protected] (MSN)to chat

hi kong,
sure.
happy.gif
we arrange one during june holiday.

Fi, irin, crayonmum, vivienne,
pai seh, my sis organise a trip to genting during 1 june. Cant meet u gals for bfast liao. shall arrange another day ok? so sorry...

Evening mummies..

Kong-wahahah.. sat evening is gd 4 me.. Or sun morning.. Sun class my kids gng for speech n drama. hehehe.. mummy gt nothing better to do.. Ok, have added u..on msn

Sea8-ah bish bish bish!!! Hehehehe.. hv fun in genting ok. Wanna bring my kids wif u?

so hw is bf still on? i drag hottiemama along........

Fi, pai seh lah...last min arrangement. keke
as for bringing ur kids ah...think i got headache bring zavier liao. keke

Crayonmum,
hey, read from kindertots blog, kids got flu or cough not allow to go school rite?
zavier still not recover from flu and cough, so i doubt can let him go sch tmr....will have to postpone again. sighz...

Hi Fi,

oh! the one at united sq ah? I enquired long time ago b4.. but tot must be 3yo and above? Parents must accompany rite? hee.. i thnk that's why i was not keen.. hahahah.. wld rather 'deposit' ian there and i go shopping.. :D

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">hi mummies,
anyone noes hw to travel to buangkok mrt direct from fernvale? any idea the shuttle bus?</font>

Crayonmum,

I just visited Kindertots blog, saw a lot of pictures in it, but Jowen is not in any of the pictures. That's kind of funny huh?

Tigress,

hmm.. i think the photos are quite old one... coz one of the BD party was quite some time ago... Think Adil hasn't uploaded the recent ones... how long has Jowen attended class? I think I also saw ian's photos only after 1 mth he joined.

oh.. ian is joining canaan fr 1st July liao.. last day at Kindertots is 12 Jun.

I have just paid the school fees, so Jowen must have attended around 12 lesson liao. Ian leaving? That's fast. My boy joining pre-nursery class at The Living Sanctuary in Jan 2010, so he will most probably leave Kindertots in Dec '09.

Tigress,

yah lor.. coz i indicated to Canaan's principal that i want ian to join either in Term3 or 4 this yr so as to avoid the crying babies in Term 1 next yr. I feel that if he's the only newbie.. it will be easier for him to adapt and the teachers can give him more attention too.
happy.gif

then the principal called me up to tell me there's vacancies in Term 3.

hi ladies, can share your feedback on the kindy around Fernvale? Currently living overseas but coming back in Dec. So need to look for 1 for my boy

Afternoon mummies- I noe hottiemama is reading nw.. silent reader.. Am trying to lure her out.. Hehehe..

Sales- yest fp sale nt wirth it.. Crocs today is gd.. bt no clothes..

Crayonmum-after much headache, my monkeys will be staying in kinder.. Papa juz hv to pay more.. hahaha.. They will be in half day frm june onwds.. Nxt year still dun noe hw...kekekeke...

Emmie- Hihi, i noe sengkang methodist church very popular and i tink reg for nxt year has ended.. Chatsworth closing i think. Thrs pcf at fernvale grove. Yio chu kang rd has a few kindys n ccs.. Hope it helps..

Back