Mummies staying at Fernvale

Irin,

yah.. i agree wif u..
happy.gif
I'm still waiting for Ian's hair to grow out. hahahaa...

Linda,

Welcome!
happy.gif

Irin- he looks much better!!!Nxt time pls bring Dan for haircut ok... I paid $20 at junior league and he still scream.. Mayb its juz him and me.........

Linda-Hello!!!

Welcome Linda!!
happy.gif
You are a SAHM or working?

Vivienne,
ya lor, think I need time to get used to it. haha!!

Fi,
maybe cos the hairdresser is pretty and nice so he was ok. haha!!

irin,
if i am not wrong, linda shld be a teacher. keke. met her sometime back.
hey, i agree with the rest, reyden look more handsome and big boy after his hair cut.
happy.gif
hmm...Me will be out of town 13nov till 18nov. celebrating zavier's birthday in Perth. hey, I will be taking leave on 19 nov. maybe we can meet up in the afternoon?
Enne, you wana take leave on 19 nov? linda, wana join too?

Hi Ladies!!!

sea8, u have good memory. I m a teacher. 19 nov may have to go back to school, though hols le. I am bringing ada to HK this dec. can share with me wat to take note?

Hmm... Let me intro my daughter. Her name is Ada, born on 28 feb 2008.

sea8,
wah Perth, so good.
happy.gif
19th Nov? Celebrating my birthday for me ah? :p I'm fine with that.

Linda,
do bring your gal to join us for the gatherings next time then.
I'm at Blk 405B with a pair of 19mths twins.
happy.gif

Morning all!!

Sea8-wah.. nvr bring me along... wahahahaha... Have fun.. 19th shud be ok.. Thur rite??

Linda- halo... Do cum along for our gathering nxt time.. I'm at 413b wif a pair of 24mths twins... U gng HK? We juz gt back.. Plane, request for bulkhead seats. They will give you a bassinet for Ada.. Buy water n boil thr. Its gng to be cold season so layers or jkt is gd. Check out the weather of HK a week before you go. Stroller is gd, bt sling will be hassle free.. I had to open n close my stroller millions of times... Their mtr n streets are nt baby friendly.. If u r gng disney head out early to beat the crowd.. Err... i tink i tok too much liao....

Irin-Stylo la Reyden.. keke.

sea8-if nothing goes wrong, I shd still be in hospital that day ler.. hehehehe.. oh yeah wish u 'yi lu shun feng', so good Zavier celebrating birthday in perth!!

Linda-hihi
happy.gif

Fi,

19th Nov is a Thurs.
happy.gif
Count me in for the gathering! hee

Sea8,

I'm also planning to bring Ian to Perth during CNY.
happy.gif
Can get tips fr u then .. the last time i was there.... it was in 2002.

Irin,
ok, celebrate ur birthday that day. keke.
happy.gif

Enne,
when is ur edd? you opt for c-section?
happy.gif

Fi,
if u can fit into our luggage, I bring u ok? keke
happy.gif

Crayonmum,
ok, will share tip when I come back. btw, you going with tour or self drive?
happy.gif

Linda,
I also think hk not very child friendly like wat fi said. They dun have lift down to the MTR, have to walk down/climb up the stairs. I went there 1st Jan this yr (w/o baby). keke. Weather will be chilling and cool, so bring enuf clothing. Hmmm...if you going Disneyland, think you can catch their christmas parade. Quite enjoy that. You have to q long for the rides photo session with the characters. we went there morng and exit for late lunch at the nearby shopping centre, then went back again in the evening to catch the fireworks.
happy.gif

Me also like the cable car ride at ocean park. the rides there is more trilling than at disneyland but i guess you wont be aiming for all this cos ada is still so young. Let us know is you can join us 19 nov ok? You still have my contact?

crayonmum-oh no wonder till now huggies man also din ctc me, so long no stocks.. no chance to see handsome man.. hee..

Fi-I think u might need to start 'dieting' in order to fit into sea8's luggage.
happy.gif

sea8-my EDD shd be end of november but yeah I opting for c-sect coz my #1 was c-sect due to low placenta. hehe.. *nervous*

Hi Fi,
Wat do u mean by buy water and boil? u mean buy the distilled water? we thinking of buying baby bjorn carrier.

hi enne!!

sea8,
can pm me your hp? cant rem i save ur no under wat name?

Sea8,

Will be self-driving.. I've stayed in Perth for 1 yr... so have visited the "touristy" areas liao. Chose Perth coz Aus is the only place that is warm during CNY and it's nearest to S'pore so that the flight wun be too long for Ian. I'm going Phuket on 12 nov as a "trial run" to see how Ian takes the plane ride... b4 confirming the Perth trip.. hee..

i dun think we can join any tour groups when going overseas with him coz he wakes up so late... and tours usually starts very early.

How abt u? Free and easy or tour?

Linda,

U may wanna consider an Ergo or Patapum Carrier.. can carry heavier babies.. For babyjorn... I think the max weight is 14kg.

Personally, I'm using Patapum... the weight is distributed at the waist.. i find it more comfy than the babyjorn.

U can chk out Patapum carriers fr this local online store: http://www.beiandkai.com/index.php?pr=Baby_Carriers

I think u can find Ergo carrier easily in stores.. though i'm also not sure where got sell.

happy.gif

hi mummies-Any recommendations for playgroup or enrichment classes for 19going20 mths kid? Thought of sending my boy for weekend classes maybe for a couple of hrs for him to interact, play and learn new things in classes but not sure which are good?

Sea8,
19th is my birthday lah!! :p

RE: huggies man
He sent out a msg to some of us that he's not doing that business anymore. No more cheap huggies for us.
sad.gif

I SMSed huggies man.. confirmed he OFF business liao.. haiz.. no 'fate'.. first time order also don't get it, no chance see 'handsome' huggies man 2.
sad.gif

Morning mummies.....

Linda- Yup distilled n boil... Me use ergo bt bmy kiddies fat and heavy... baby bjorn is gd if ur bb is still small size.. Like wat crayonmum say, 14kg weight limit..

Huggies man- so sad he bo buisness liao... nw gt to source for othr lobang.....

Crayonmum- bring me to phuket wif u... I wan go!!!!

Re 19th- Irin wan eat subway for her bday!!! Wahahahahah.. Mummies lets pool our money n buy Irin the subway shop!!!

Fi, Irin,

Me still here. Stressed over packing for my Phuket trip...esp Ian's stuff. :p 1st time bringing him overseas.... and the packing list just gets longer and longer.

Meeting up on 19 Nov for lunch at Subway? I'm on for it.
happy.gif
Will try to ask my mum to babysit Ian so that I can eat in peace. hahaha...

Crayonmum,
that was how I felt when packing for my Batam trip too. Just a very short trip and I felt so silly to bring EVERYTHING, X 2 somemore. haha!! But better to bring extras then not enough.
happy.gif

Lunch on 19th is fine.
happy.gif

Happy Advanced Birthday Irin, might not have time to post in here to wish u by then! keke..

SK got subway mer?..

Enne,
Subway is facing the escalator going down towards the carpark.
happy.gif

Irin,
I'm 95% done wif the packing... not so stressed now.. hee...

morng mummies,
didnt login oer the weekends and yesterday. Me also headache with zavier's travel stuff....still trying to figure out wat to bring.
sad.gif

I see you gals on 19 nov. text me if there is any changes. I will be back in sin on 18 nite.

hi everybody,

not sure if anybody rem me. im not v active in this thread, no time, hee hee.. oni log in at times, think oni carmen rem me ba.. but i do deal w sum mummies here be4, not sure if any rem me.

anyway i hv sum sachets of gain IQ and pedisure milk powder where my gal does not take, she is on friso. anybody keen, pls sms 97699 005, i can pass to u when i go back to fernvale on weekends ya.

ohh btw, i heard that sum mummies had brin their kids to HK, care to share wat r the good places for makan n shoppin? shoppin im still kind of familiar, but food, anybody can share the nice food? Hi Fi, saw that u went, can share ur itnieray with me pls?

oooh and i saw dat sum mummies r bringin their bb to phuket n batam. we just came back frm there, its quite kids friendly i must say, so no worries la. esp phuket, u can get everytin easily, big malls.

Afternoon mummies...

yimimi-my itinery very nt adult friendly.. wahahahaha.. its mainly for my kids.. Ok, we went disney whr the kids went mad(n hubby went mad shopping, unbelievable), ocean park, the big factory outlet at tst.. we stayed at L'Nina, so at night aft kids sleep we shopped ard thr.. thrs a decent shopping mall which is rather new.. Food wise, my kids are nt fussy so whrever we are(restaurant), we fed them fish, rice, soup, etc... Thrs a mean beef curry kuay teow ard the hotel area... wahahaha.. othr then tht i cant help you, sorry...

Crayonmum, sea8- have fun wif ur babes!!! safe journey and see you on the 19th.........

tks carmen, i got the news too, but previously that sale was scary, soo crowded, omg, and many r OFS soo fast.

hi fi,

had jus replied u on gain iq, i can mit u to pass to u this weekend, as i oni go back fernvale to my hse on weekend, hope dat is fine for u.

ohh tks for sharing, m going w my 18M gal too, stayin at Royal plaza at prince edward. not my 1st time there, but 1st time there w my gal la. i had oso bought the disneyland tickets, mainly is ot bring her there n going shenzhen too. u mean the kids sleep at night n u push them out to shop in pram or?
the disneyland do we need or worth to stay till late to watch the fire works?as we planned to go there early, so wonderin if my gal can ta han till night, ha ha..mind if u send me ur itinery, tks

gd morning crayonmum

yes, im the one, hee.. we mit at the cafe rem?

gain ig taken by fi. anybody nd pedisure? pls let me koe, tks

gd morning crayonmum

yes, im the one, hee.. we mit at the cafe rem?

gain ig taken by fi. anybody nd pedisure? pls let me koe, tks

hi yimimi,
u changed ur Nick ya?! for a moment cnt r'mbr u...
lame.gif

til i saw the stuff u sell...hehee
btw, any coach wallet?any Madison range?

i wantd 2 go Crocs Expo Sale, bt hb objected, he said no pt gg, sure 2b crowded!!!
sad.gif

yimimi- c u ovr the wkend.. u gt my no.. Basically, we leave to our day destination in the morning and be back at the hotel ard 6pm. For disney we stayed till the parade is ovr..we didnt watch the firewks.. My kids have a strict bedtime at 7.30pm which i didnt dare mess ard wif for fear they will mess up their routine.. They had their afternnon naps in the stroller wherever we are.. Basically they were tired out and usually asleep by 7pm thr.. Then me and hubby take turns gng out to explore ard our hotel area.. wahahaha.. Sucks i know... each day we will go to 1 attractn and stay thr the whole day.. at their pace.. no rush.. then evening me and hubby will be on our own... nt very exciting...

hi carmen, great to hear frm u again. sigh its a lng story, as u koe i carry a lot COACH stuff whenever my hb on biz trips, so post them to sell n was suspended and resulting in i cant post under WTS section anymore, so i hv to register another nick, dats y many ppl do not koe me till they see the tins m selling, hee hee.. but soo sad been such a faithful n active member, but cant sell anymore.

i hv sum coach wristlets, no wallets at the moment, oso landyards.

ya the previous crocs was a mess, soo scary, but expo is kind of near our pl la, via TPE, v easy, maybe can go v early morning loh, u try.

sure Fi, will see u this weekend to pass u the gain iq ok. will sms u ya, or u can sms me too, whic blk r u at btw? im at 409A.
ohh thanks for sharing soo much, will oso take ur advise n go slow.. hee hee

hi yimimi,
u cn act write to them n explain...
it happend 2 me too..
aft few emails, finally got my acct bac lor...

tis fri we decided to drive in to malacca...so nt gg for expo sales..
anyway, oso cos i alredi bot few pairs fr sprees, dats y hb forbid me 2 go lor....
sad.gif

oohh reali? i write to them many times, but still no reply, haiz.. and now m so sad, i cant post under WTS and other places too, if not will get suspend back again.

ohh ur drivin in to melacca huh, can go n get pineapple tarts liao. we drove in quite ofen to, the nearest place, hee..but find not jonker walk not much stuff liao, maybe a bit boring oreadi..

oohh reali? i write to them many times, but still no reply, haiz.. and now m so sad, i cant post under WTS and other places too, if not will get suspend back again.

ohh ur drivin in to melacca huh, can go n get pineapple tarts liao. we drove in quite ofen to, the nearest place, hee..but find not jonker walk not much stuff liao, maybe a bit boring oreadi..

hi carmen, these r the wristlets i hv on hand this round. there's another one, slightly bigger, w 2 buckle. same design but diff model.

1875229.jpg

hi yimimi,
mayb they too bz, giv them awhile, den try agn...
me oso like dat...

yah, we drove in rather often too...sumX we oso drive to KL...
Yah, act we go malacca is to buy homemade "beh teh sau"..hahaaa, cheap n nice...
happy.gif

the pineapple tart 1st time i bot was nice, subsequent visit nt as nice liao...duno y...

oh, m nt really lookg at wristlet...wanted to get a wallet instd....
happy.gif

preferably pink in color...

Hi Irin and Fi,

I'm back...phew.. it's tiring to go on a hol wif a kid. :p

My mum can't babysit for me this wed..
sad.gif
will have to bring ian along. R u gals driving there fr home? Can hitch a ride there? hee..

Back