Mummies staying at Fernvale

Hi Fernvale mummie

Anyone send their child to Cambridge Child Care ?
It is at the landed properties there as hope to get feed back..

thank for the help..

morning!

mylvera, TK staff always listen to the radio and i am sure the radio has been blasting the made in china products over and over again ... can't say they dunno everything lor..

<font color="0077aa">A+Cmum- wow so your pair 2nd twins in MOriah? 1st pair is indian boys in playgrp
happy.gif

they will soon get used to it..for me i prepare breakfast for my boy in the mrng..</font>

Afternoon mummies....

A&amp;Cmum- glad ur kiddos have settled in... Take care and mit up soon.....Sms me if u wan huggies man contact..

Carmen- me will sms u huggies man hp

Cally,

Is the Cambridge one u r referring to the one at Saraca Rd? My fren's 2 kids are there ... the principal and teachers are caring.. though my fren mentioned that the teachers changed a few times. Hope that helps..
happy.gif

ACmum,

Gd to hear that u r enjoying being a FTWM... just wondering.. do u feel very tired after work and then still have to take care of ur kids?

I'm also tempted to go back to work.. but I'm scared that being a FTWM will be more taxing and tiring..

Hi crayonmum

Yes, the one at saraca rd. I thought of putting my boy there but had not decide due to very deep in as sometimes my hubby had to work late,then no car.

Can u help me to get the contact number as I lost the number?

tks a lot

Hi cally,

I heard fr my fren that got waiting list liao.. so if u r really keen... better to reserve a place for ur child soon.
happy.gif

Hi crayonmum

Yes, I know as I had call up le..
As the school advise me to put him in on 10 Dec 08 so that he can particite in Christmas making decor..

Will try to arrange.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks Fi. Will sms you when my DRYPERS stock run low. Just stocked up recently from the chinese medical hall at rivervale.

My helper confirmed she not renewing her contract which ends 30 nov. So got to find a replacement. What abt u?

Chrisy,
I still try to give my gals bkfast before sch.. TRY only cos many times they dun eat much anyway.

Crayonmum,
I have a helper currently to settle the babies' dinner and bathtime by the time we reach home. All hsework chores are done and dinner is ready for us. So it isnt bad, I wont feel tired.

When my helper leaves, jia lat...
sad.gif
sigh..

A+Cmum,
mine also not renewing, contract ends mid Mar. Feeling kind of sad cos she had been a great help for the past 2 years ...
sad.gif

Morning mummies!! Have been hidden under a mountain of laundry.. Finally emerged...

A&amp;Cmum- thts sad to hear.. Hope you find a gd one soon.. As for me, we are Planning to do without a helper since i do nothing at home anyways... wahahahaha... U wan my helper? She's INDO though...

RR- Cheer up babe... u can have Alfi.... hehehehe... Or u could put your kids at my place and vice versa and we start a childcare centre... Wahahahahahaha................

Fi,
hehe, no thanks. :p

ya lah, my friend also told me should anticipate the "maid changing" thingy since the day I got my 1st maid. Just hope the next one will be ok too.
happy.gif

chrisy,
not that can't do without lah but just need a helper with the kids lor since we are working. And I feel that my kids are too young to go CC yet.
If I don't need to work, I'll probably go without a maid. Won't have to be so troubled over maids' issues. :p

Hi RR,
Sad to know your maid is not renewing too. Your maid looks good leh. Did she give any reasons? My maid's husband wants her to go back cos her daughter miss her. Putting the kids to CC and lightening her workload these few mths did not help to change her mind...

So whats your plan?

Fi,
Thanks for your offer. No thanks not Alfi. haa.. Actually I want to try go without maid too but my friends psycho me it will be very tough. hmmm..

Cally,
My helper was introduced by another helper in my husband's family. sounds complicated? Basically, their family clan is working for my husband's families. So each time we have a family gathering, they can chit chat. They will apply for leave and go out together too. So quite "safe", we know they are not under some bad influence.. We got a recommended maid agency to handle all the admin stuff in order to import her in.

If there is anyone in their family clan in Phillipines is available and willing to work in Spore, I will be most happy to employ her. Yet to ask them about this though.

A+Cmum,
mine wants to go to HK to work. She needs the $$ for her mum's medical bills. I can't possibly ask her to stay for half the salary so no choice got to let her go. I must say she's quite a good helper so far. What to do ... Just hope for the best for the next one.
happy.gif

Hi A+Cmum

So nice of you.
You mean the helper that u refer to is a filipino maid ?
I thought the helper u mention is local..hehe

Sorry..

Afternnon mummies...... sooooo quiet nwadays?? What happen?? YOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO crayonmum, sea8, hottiemama, vivienne................YOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Irin- all disappeared to mountain liao....... sad sad sad... So are we still meeting on mon? Sms me..

Hello Fi!

I'm still here! hehee... hiding behind a mountain of laundry .... literally.. :p Everyday I seem to be busy wif laundry... hanging, folding and ironing.. how i wish there's a machine that can wash, dry and fold laundry...... hahahaha...

Sms me if u gals r meeting up.. hee...
happy.gif

crayonmum,
you do laundry for the whole kampong ah? :p Sounds scary leh ...

Fi,
you hiding behind which mountain?
happy.gif

Irin,

I dunno why so many clothes to wash leh... sigh... I have to wash almost every alternate day..maybe coz I separate light, dark and Ian's clothes in separate washes... and the laundry takes at least 1 full day to dry indoors.

When I wash big items like bedsheets... I have to bring to my mum's to dry.. coz no space to dry at home... and I can't dry outside.. my upstairs neighbours always throw rubbish down. :p

Mummies,

I'm clearing out some of Ian's old toys..hee.. do take a look at my WTS link:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/1803835.html?1224340325

enne,
did you take leave tmr? me on leave tmr but will be bringing zaiver for a swim in the morng. can meet up in the afternoon if he is not sleeping. If not we arrange another day.
happy.gif

sea8-Wasn't online during weekend, this morning just received Fi's sms, my leave not approved for today, so I'm at work now.
sad.gif
You all enjoy enjoy...

morning!! long time didnt post

crayonmum
your WTS so popular lor ... just went to have a look only and the ones i'm keen bo liao..
sad.gif

so many SAHM here ah? can meet up on monday ... so good!

Morning mummies.............

Irin- no mountain to hide behind... Wahahaha....

Everyone meeting up pls sms everyone else..wahahaha..

nateM-I forgot whether I got hihi to u anot.. keke.. Yeah lo many SAHMs here.. but I am not one of them.. but I going to be.. temporaily for maybe 3-4mths!!

Fi-MORNING.. soooo sad I can't make it AGAIN.. hopefully during my 'temporaily SAHM' days, we can arrange one again k, shdn't be a prob then!! Bring the big one out, leave the small one with my MIL. hee hee.

Enne,
ya, don't worry. We'll arrange a gathering during your ML.
happy.gif

Nate,
some mummies are working but on leave lor. hehe. You can join us if you are on leave too.
happy.gif
We'll have playdates sometimes.

NateM,

Which toys r u keen on? PM me? The mummy who posted on the thread wanna meet at YCK MRT.. i told her i prefer self-collection... still waiting for her reply. So maybe some of the toys u r eyeing will still be available.
happy.gif

Irin, sea8, Fi,

see u gals later!
happy.gif
where r we going???? hehehe

hi mummies ..

I have 2 BN box of pigeon disposable breastpad to sell @ $8 per box .. will throw in loose pcs of 8 if take 2 together.

Anyone keen pls PM me ok?

wow .. looks like another party going on .. enjoy!

enne, yah... hihi b4 already
happy.gif
around when will u be converting to SAHM status temp? ;P

crayonmum, me eyeing the shape sorter lah ... let me know if available?

irin, me working in school leh ... maybe sch hols will join in ba ...

nateM, Enne,
just nice Enne will be having her ML during school holidays so NateM can join us too.

Seems like we gonna have a bigger group next time round.

sea8,
when's your next leave? :p

Mummies,
so much for the hair talk that day, I brought Reyden for a haircut at Supercuts at CP. It's super expensive at $21.40 but they are quite pro lah. At least they managed to keep Reyden still for the haircut and he didn't cry at all.
happy.gif
But he looks abit gong gong with the short fringe now.

1820554.jpg

Before
1820555.jpg

After
1820556.jpg

Reyden and his "gong" look.

crayonmum,
ya lor, Kent complained that it's too expensive. Told him it's better than he tears the whole building down with his screaming and crying. :p

Back