Mummies staying at Fernvale

good morning everyone!

i went to try the hair salon at Fernvale Point yesterday ...just blow dry my hair for $10. Only 1 hairdresser was in and already busy with 2 clients when i was there.

crayonmum,

Thanks for your details on how to get to NTUC Extra, shall try bring my girls there to shop shop.

irin,
Thanks maybe I can try the veg seller at Blk 408 next time.

BTW do u all know abt the Seletar Hill restaurant and coffeeshop at Jln Selaseh? I like the wanton noodles at the coffee shop:) A lot of workers go for the mixed rice there in the afternn too.

ACmum,

yah.. i second that the western food is nice!!

I eat it at least once a week for abt 10 yrs liao.. hehehe... they used to operate fr seletar mkt.
happy.gif

Ichigo,

How much is a haircut at Fernvale Pt? I went to trim my hair at this $10 shop at Sengkang Bus Interchange and the guy did a terrible job..
sad.gif
Went there coz my hubby cut his hair there and it was quite nice and got a loyalty card.. cut 4 times get 1 haircut free... but I wun be going there again.

Hi Fernvale mummies

Anyone interested in the Carrefourstickers ?
I hv two to gv away ?

Pls pm me. tks

Collection at my place.

hi crayonmum,

oh dear i can't remember the prices hee...
oh is it the okinawa something hairsalon? my hubby went there once too but it was horrible. i can't stop laughing when i saw him ... :p anyway thats our last time there man!

Hi mummies,

so long never come into this thread!

Want to ask if any fernvale mummies want a $10 voucher from O2? It can only be redeemable with a minimum spending of $50. I dun use that brand and if anyone uses that, i dun mind giving it FOC. Self collection at my place at fernvale 405B

Ichigo,

no prob.. i'll go chk out the prices when i'm free.
happy.gif

I tried Okinawa the last time.. horrible too.. EC house upstairs so-so... this time i tot i wld give the newly-opened one a try... forgot the name.. tiny shop near the alighting berth on the other side of Okinawa.. this is worse than Okinawa I feel. :p

luckily my hair is long enuff to tie up.. so I just tie up now lor... hopefully when it grows longer.. dun look so bad.. hee.

hi crayonmum,

lucky yours is long hair. my hubby hair so short..basically had to live with it till it grows longer. everyone in office keep asking abt his hair....haa

hi irin,
m interested in :
- <font color="0000ff">Pre-loved driving toy. Can be mounted onto walls or glass $5</font>

Isit stl avail??
thks
happy.gif

need advice on child car seat
my boy is coming 11 months .. over 9kg.. thinking of changing him to a toddler car seat that is front facing (now using rear facing maxicosi). any good car seats to recommend? hope it is easy to fix and comfy for the child. TIA!

Hi mummies,

this BIG bird was sighted at the cricket field opp fernvale pri this afternoon.
happy.gif
my bro took the pic.. hee

it looks really big fr my 5th floor unit.. i tot it was an ostrich at first! hahaha...

1593692.jpg

hi irin,
i hope to collect durin tis wk, if nothg crops up on my side..hehee
wl msg u,ok?
if to collect, wl hv 2b aft 3pm durin wkdays, whn m done w all my hsewk + kids....isit fine?
thks
happy.gif

hi crayonmum,
tis "big bird" looks like 1 dat i saw fr the Animal Resort....cud it b 1 dat has "lost its way"??

Carmen,

I tried calling up Animal Resort... wanted to ask them if they lost their bird too.. but no one answered... maybe I'll call again tmr. hee..

thanks crayonmum for the link ... they have nice models there ... maybe will go take a look ...

so WHERE's the BIRD now???

morng ladies,
did any one of u send ur kid for chicken pox/ pneumococcal vaccine? how many dose and booster shots needed and where can i go?
happy.gif
Thanks!

Crayonmum,
I just went to animal resort on Sun. The bird looks a bit familiar. keke.
happy.gif

Crayonmum,
that bird sure look like those at Animal Resort. haha!
happy.gif

Carmen,
no prob. You sms me before coming over. My maid can pass you the toy if I'm not home.
happy.gif

Mummies,

The bird flew away when the AVA officers tried to catch it... I called AVA coz I tot it was an ostrich (ostrich can't fly and I tot someone may have dumped it there illegally).. hee... but after like 1 hr it flew back to the field. I've also called Sengkang NPC to tell them that there's this big bird here and it might belong to the Animal Resort.

sea8,

ian took pneumo and chicken pox jabs at Fernvale Clinic... chicken pox is 1 jab.. $100. pnueno is 2 jabs if the child is bet 1 to 2yo, 1 jab is the child is more than 2yo... i jab is $170.

happy.gif

Mummies,

I just saw the bird at the field again!!! And just called Animal Resort... it's their bird and they know abt it.. but can't catch it coz the bird keeps running/flying away... so I guess they r just letting the bird be there... hmm.

Well.. we have free "bird park" at Fernvale then! hahaha

hope the bird is still there in the evening ... bring my boy to see later ... that must be a real naughty bird lor!! LOL

Afternnon mummies!!!! Wats all this talk abt birds????!!! Wahahahaa. Crayonmum, NPC???!!! I laugh till tears drop.......

Crayonmum- thx for the email!

Fi,

ahhaha.. ur IE ok liao?
happy.gif
no prob.

yah lor.. coz i tot it was an ostrich at first mah.. fr my flat.. can't see clearly.. hee.. and it's so near the bus stop.. and the sch children at the bus stop... scared the "ostrich" attack pple.. so i called NPC.. hehhehe.. the officer on the phone was like, "huh??? again? ostrich?? where?" haahhhaha :D

The bird is still at the field.. got 2 workers looking at it now.. :p

Crayonmum- my ie mati liao.. Me need to reconfigure the duno wat.. Nw at Hottiemama's place borrowing her pc.. Im like a hsefly, bugging her daily... hahahaha.. Im out of here..

wa... a BIG bird in the field. I went jogging around that field last night leh... now a bit scary to think of it. scarely it was watching me...

ACmum,

I dun think it will attack...
happy.gif
seems like it's more scared of us .. coz everytime someone walks towards it.. it will fly/move away. Sometimes, it's at the other field.. the one nearer to Yio Chu Kang Rd.

Afternoon mummies!!! My IE sick no more... hehehehe... We saw the bird the othr day in the middle of the goal post!!! Wahahahaha.. Hubs say he's practising to be a goalie... kekekeke.....

Fi,
so IE up and well liao?
happy.gif

I just saw the big bird too!! It became the centre of attraction at Fernvale liao.

Irin,

the big bird is now at the field nearer our flats rite? hee... me, my hubby and ian were trying to chase it just now.. at ard 2.45pm.. hehheh...we prob just missed each other?

dun see the bird in the morning liao leh. bird still there meh? the bird normally hang out at the cricket field or the other open field?

Back