Mummies staying at Fernvale

Dear mummies, Carpe Diem called, they have vacancies for toddlers now. Any mummies who are interested, you might wish to call the centre. Carpe Diem is at Punggol, right at the very end. Bus transport 2-way (Sengkang) is $112. School fees after subsidy is $395. I've rejected the offer as i've registered with Cambridge already
happy.gif

butterwaffles

Oh ya there is a Cambridge there also. quite new too. I agree Saraca road Cambridge not so convenient if dun hv car.

ya lucky my boy born in Aug09, juz nice my boy turn 18 mths in Feb11.
happy.gif

I still have cambridge day uniform, if you do not mind 2nd hand i can pass to u.

Receive a promotion email from Today's Motherhood on :
"Special Promotions At My Little Genius Open House 19 & 20 Mar 2011"

I am interested to go see during next week Open House and if possible sign up my 2yo boy.

Anyone interested, lets refer each other and get 5% off our term fee! They have location at Hougang (near Kovan) and Jurong East (near MRT).

During open house got $50 waiver registration fee and free color memory kit if sign up.

PM me if anyone interested? Their website with details as follows:

http://www.mylittlegenius.com.sg/display/Promotions.asp?NAVID=2169

Hi Daish,

re: "Special Promotions At My Little Genius Open House 19 & 20 Mar 2011"

Do you know if they have weekend classeS?

I'm hoping to send my 2.5yrs girl to some classes during sat or sun.

btw i stay in sengkang east way..

thanks.

Hi Pkmum, yes they have weekend class. I just sign up 2 terms for Sunday 9am. It's 70min class.

You can call them and they should be able to explain to you what they teach. Theirs a bilingual class. 1week Eng n 1week Chinese. Which is good. My boy also 2.5 yo born in Feb 09.

Say u refer by me n you will get 5% off the term fee of 12 weeks.
happy.gif

YOUNG TALENTS @ FERNVALE PTE. LTD.
BLK 439 SENGKANG WEST AVENUE #01-01
Tel: 66349138

They are having a fun fair tomorrow starting from 10.30am.

Anyone can drop by and help to buy the things on sale by the school, make by little children.

Hi Fernvale mummies,

Anybody's children going to Pri next year? Anybody's children in Fernvale Pri Sch? Thinking of enrolling my son there next yr : )

Hi everafter_03,

My gal is going to Primary school next year. I intend to enrol her in Fernvale Primary school, as it's very near to my place.

You can check out the school's website, http://fernvalepri.sg/. One mummy shared that the school is not bad, which is abt 1 yr ago in this thread.

Hi pingping,

Tks for sharing! Hee me too very likely to enrol my son next yr in Fernvale Pri sch too! Hmm..maybe u can pm me ur contact no & we can contact each other if needed : )

Anyone interested to let ur kids learn Wushu can join the RC one on every Wednesday 7.30pm to 9pm. Twelve lessons at $60.

hihi

I'm also contemplating whether to enrol my boy at Fernvale Primary this coming Jul... any idea if there will be a open house? will take Sat as an opportunity to see the inside of the school... :p

To all Fernvale Mummies,

Beware of the aunty in the hardware shop at Fernvale Point. She is a very dishonest lady. I gave her $10 for a $2.50 kids' hangers, she gave me $2.50 change. I told her I gave her a $10 note, then she gave me another $5. If she really made a mistake, she would hv apologized but she just quietly gave me $5. Seems like she is trying her luck, if the customer don't remember n just take the change, she would hv pocketed $5. I also read a lot of negative feedback(very rude) on her in another forum by chance, so I am very wary of her.

Be alert, cos I encountered a taxi driver using e same tactics last yr. He told me I didn't give him $10 which I did, I was tired n confused so I gave him another $10. After a while, I realized I did give him $10. I became more careful & alert after that incident.

My eldest gal is studying in Fernvale Pri but i plan not to enroll my second gal in her school. My choice is Anchor green, any comment on that school?

Hi Galz_22,

How is yr eldest gal doing in Fernvale Primary school? Why do you choose Anchor Green Primary for yr second gal? Care to share?

Hi,

Would any one of you be keen to host a complimentary skin care class at the comfort of your own home at a timing that is convenient for you? (you can be the hostess & invite a couple of your friends over to pamper yourselves)

You will learn the right ways to cleanse your face and get to try out great products, all hands-on.
Best is with no obligations and most importantly no hardselling

Please feel free to email me ([email protected]) or PM me for more details.

happy.gif

my dd is starting pri 1 next yr. thinking of enrolling her in fernvale too. i just called up the school. they don't organise open house.

Hi Fernvale Mummies,

Anyone keen in Nepia diapers? Hv 2 pks of tape diapers size L, 2 pks of Pants Diapers size big n 1 pk size L to let go. I am selling at WTS section. Selling at $13.50 each, 2 at $26.

Manufactured in 2010. Pm me if u are keen. Thanks.

I am selling cos my younger son is toilet trained.

Hi Fernvale mummies,

Anybody registered their child with Fernvale Primary School? I hv already registered my gal yesterday, I need to wait for the results on next Thursday if the registration would be successful.

This yr, there are more applications cos of the new residents.

Any mummies registered their child in Anchor Green primary school? I hv registered for my gal on Wednesday thru online.
Hope my gal can get in the school.

I PCF Sparkletots at 441B and they replied that the infant care is on the waiting list...

The principal will be calling me soon..

any other infant care nearby..

Hi Nax,

sad to say there are no before and after sch care @ fernvale. but i heard anchorgreen pri sch have before and after sch care inside the school.

I heard it cost $400 & they close at 8pm. I find it so ex n there's no subsidy right? And nt forgetting we need to arrange our own transport to send kids from sch to young talent.

I'm not too sure abt after school care. Have not reach that stage yet =p but i heard from my neighbour that she saw the teacher from Young Talents picking up kids from the school bus which drop them off at the pouch.

WTG: $5 discount voucher for 900g EnfaSchool A+.

Expires on 2 Oct 2011. Redeemable at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop & Save or Guardian. No combination of vouchers is allowed. Pm me if anyone is keen.

Hi cinnamon23,

I just put him on the potty to pee. Initially, I put him on the potty every half to one hr. After I know his peeing pattern, it becomes easier. I told him to tell me when he wants to pee, gradually he goes to the potty himself. He was reluctant to poo in the potty, but I do not let him hv his way and he poo in the potty eventually. Toilet training involves disciplining too, I don't know how you discipline yr son but I am very strict with my kids. How old is yr son? Best age to toilet train is 1.5 to 2 yrs old.

Hi Fernvale Mummies,

Hope to be part of this community. We will be moving to Fernvale next year. Now searching for kindy for my boy.

Hi pingping,
I am considering to send my boy to YCK chapel kindergarten. How do you find the school?

happy.gif

Hi Pingping, my boy is already 2+ and still refused to sit in potty using hard or soft methods! Any other ways to encourage since im a FTWM, Im not familiar with his pee times. Poo timing also irregular.

Fruity.Moose,

U hv to set a timing for him to pee, like every half to 1 hr. Once you know his peeing pattern, it'll be easier to put him on the potty. If he is still taken care by his nanny, you can check with nanny on his timing to pee. Do ask him if he wants to pee, if he is able to express himself, it'll be easier for you.

Back