Mummies staying at Fernvale

Enne,

Yup since i'm at hm so din let him go to sch lor! Hehe!
happy.gif

Vivienne-Me wanna him go to school de but MIL initially refused, rather take care of him herself.. say go sch a lot of viruses easily sick lo.. so wait till now then go in.. hehe

Vivienne-hehe.. no la.. share share ma.. kekeke.

$420 for 10 weeks. reg fee $53.50
uniform is $18 per set

1 1/2 hrs mon-fri (seems short hor? most playgroups at least also 2hrs ler)

how abt appletree? I got consider that before too but the distance is a factor, quite far frm my MIL place.

Hey mommies.. for example like tots hse, appletree.. which have kindergarden classes.. meaning since u already enrolled ur kids since playgrp.. u will continue their K1, K2 classes??

coz for sunflower, only stopped at N1.. so after that I need to send him for PAP.

Hi Enne!

Long time no see! Hope ur younger boy is doing fine.
happy.gif

Appletree is $160 per mth for 2 hrs daily lessons, or $125 for 1.5 hrs for some centres. But there's 1 mth hol in jun and dec which u still need to pay sch fees. U can chk out www.appletree.com.sg. Same as Sunflower, appletree dun have kindergarten leh. Only the Appletree HQ at Yishun has kindergarten classes.

Enne,

Crayonmum had answer ur Qs abt Appletree. (Thanks Crayonmum) I also hv to look for another sch aft he completes. The CC my older kids used to go hv classes till K2 but hv to go 4 fullday they dun take in any 1/2 day student anymore. Headache! It's near my hse but i dun wan him to go 4 fullday. Still thinking ????
happy.gif

crayonmum-thanks for the info.. ur kid also at appletree??

Vivienne-how abt PAP? not considering? Actually is PAP good??

enne,
Withdrew my boy fr appletree after 2 weeks in jan dis yr. He din like it leh.. Kept crying. He's in halfday childcare at honeytree schhse along yio chu kang rd and loving it.
happy.gif

Enne,

my oldest boy went to PAP b4, but i find it so-so only. When i ask my son what he learn fr sch he will always tell me i dunno. But aft he start at the CC he is able to tell me what he learn. So that's y lor !
happy.gif

Mayb can go to Honeytree, they take in halfday student. Hehe !

crayonmum,vivienne-ohhhh...so desu so desu.....
happy.gif

so tired today. what's ur all plans today?? but being a SAHM also no rest day.. busy whole day hor.

vivenne and enne,

ian is also sick.. runny nose.. luckily his fever has subsided since saturday. din attend sch today.. so i'm stuck wif him these 2 days.. tmr no sch.. boo hoo hoo.. :p

being sahms... we can only rest when the kids are in sch.. hahaha..

alamak, sayang yuxuan and ian. hope they get well soon.

crayonmum-tml teacher day, means Ian missed out today celebration with teacher liao hor!!

enne,

yah lor.. but i think the teachers will celebrate better without him in sch.. he's a handful in class.. keeps running ard. :p hahahha..

Crayonmum n Enne,

OMG highest temp went up to 40.2c. So worry, first time temp went so high. Somemore he refuse to take medicine. Get bullets to put for him, hope that his fever will subside soon.

Vivienne,

oh dear! 40.2 is VERY high.. any other symptoms? Maybe u shd bring him to hosp to chk his urine for urinary tract infection. Dat's wat the hosps do to ian when he has high fever and no other symptoms.

Crayonmum,

thanks luckily his temp hv subsided 37.5c today. Doc suspected H1N1, "heng" it's not.
happy.gif
Nw he hv a little bit of runny nose n cough. Jus a virus infection said the doc.

My hubby's niece brought him to the NATAs fair on Sunday then the nx day fever came so suspected virus came fr there ???
uhoh.gif

vivienne,
High chance dat yuxuan caught a virus at natas.. Shd be full of pple rite? Gd to knw dat his fever subsided.
happy.gif

Me planning to go bkk in dec wif gal fren.. Without ian and hubby. Hehe.. But dun nd to bk at natas.. Budget air and book hotel ourselves shd be quite cheap liao.

Crayonmum,

I think it shld b quite crowded cos last day mah. I did nt follow.
happy.gif

BKK is it easy to move around cos if dunno how 2 speak Thai?

vivienne,

i've been to BKK 2-3 times liao.. most of the pple there can speak english.
happy.gif

it's a place to shop, eat and have massage. hee..

quite easy to move ard.. coz they have "MRT" there.. cabs are also aplenty.

Crayonmum,

V tempted to go, how abt organising a Fernvale Mummies trip to BKK w/o kids n hubby? N u b our guide! Haha!
happy.gif
kao_clap.gif

Vivienne,

hehehe.. i'm hopeless as organising anything.. for this trip.. my fren is planning eveything.. including buying air tics and booking hotel... hahaha.

I'm that kind who prefers tour group kind of holiday than free and easy. But wif kid now.. tour grp is kinda hard.

very tired after being SAHM for almost 3 yrs.. badly need a break.. dat's why "apply leave" this yr.. really looking fwd to it.
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">indeed..SAHM's life aint easy..kudos to u all SAHMs here! :p

CYM njoy ur trip!

btw anyone heard of this River-of-life Student Care Centre thatz abt 2km from us..name sounds religious
proud.gif
</font>

thks chrisy!
happy.gif

actually working mum's life is hard too.. after a stressful day of work.. still have to "work" at home. :p

hmm.. nvr heard of the student care centre.. where exactly is it located? indeed... the name sounds religious. u thinking of sending ur boy there?
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">located behind the church along the yck..

sourcing/studying around..still got 1 year to go..heee..KS..

any kids w fv pri thereafter to student care nearby?</font>

Hi chrisy,

I think i rem seeing a banner hanging outside of FV Pri (facing the main rd not Fernvale Lane)that the sch itself has student care services. I think some schs have it "in-hse" so the students dun need to go somewhere else.
happy.gif

Crayonmum,

dun worry was jus joking! Do enjoy ur trip!
happy.gif
U r right, we deserve a break once a while so i hv also apply for 4 days leave to Taipei this Sun. HeHe!
kao_clap.gif

Chrisy,

nvr heard of the SCC.
happy.gif

vivienne!! I want to go taipei! My gal fren also going dis mth.. Asked me along but hubby super busy till dec.. Cant tk leave. :p

Taipei.. Shopping, hotsprings, eating.. Wah! Enjoy urself!
happy.gif
u going wif frens?

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">isit! inhouse will be great! save on sch bus too..ok tks..i go check it out..
happy.gif
</font>

mylvera,

great! for next yr's intake ah?
happy.gif
is ur boy still in appletree? I bumped into teacher aida at the 408 provision shop 2 weeks ago.. am surprised that she still rems me and ian.. hehe...

vivienne,

must tell us all abt it when u r back.. i always want to go taipei leh.. my fren tells me the shoppping for clothes, shoes and bags r very shiok.. like those u see on overseas spree and maybe even cheaper.
happy.gif

oh chrisy,

i think vivienne meant that the student care centre is at blk 300+... so i'm wrong.. it's not in-house. hee..
happy.gif
but i guess it's also better coz ur kids will prob go to the centre wif familiar schmates.
happy.gif

crayonmum-no great, tml working ler...... hee

Hey last monday the 'qiang(1) tan(4)' i forget the english name for the show.. by kym and quan yi feng.. to save the stalls

that stall is at fernvale pt rite.. u all got go support anot.. hehehe

enne,

yah! i saw that episode.
happy.gif
i haven't gotten the chance to try.. yest... went there.. wanted to eat for lunch.. closed... then today my parents went... got queue and they din want to queue.. so haven't tried yet. But i dun take spicy food... so nasi lemak not for me... the famous ones are the chilli, fried chicken and curry vege i think.

Enne - Thanks.

The nasi lemak i've tried b4 it's nt bad. They had got the gold medal, full marks! A plate of rice w chicken wing, curry vege &amp; luncheon meat for my son is $3.40.
happy.gif

Crayonmum - Sure will tell u when i'm bk, i'm ready to charge..... Hehe! SHOPPING!!!!
kao_laugh.gif

Hi mummies,

Any recommendation for a good hairstylist in sengkang, punggol or hougang area? If you hv a good hairstylist to recommend. pls share. Thanks in advance.

I just had a haircut today and it's a bad haircut. Not going back to the hairstylist again. I think EC hairstylist cut better than him. My hubby and daughter says it's ugly. Now hv to wait for it to grow out in a month, then I'll get another hair cut to mend it as it's really short.

pingping,

oh dear.. where did u cut ur hair??

i usually go EC/QB and the such.. coz my hair is just straight long hair.. so i guess it can't go wrong.

mylvera,

oic.
happy.gif
N1 and N2?

Hi mummies

I'm looking for glamour/elegant red dress or gown, anyone know where i can rent it? Or any of you letting go? Or who can tailor for me? I need it urgently.

crayonmum,

i will b there next wed. mite stay there for a while den perform a disappearing act. no idea if the boys can tahan full day cc or not. did u stay n monitor ian when he first started out in honeytree?

Back