Mummies staying at Fernvale

kong,
No worries.
happy.gif
glad to knw dat ur bb is well now.

Vivienne,
Nt dat far lah.. 4 bus stops. Hw i wish i m v slim nw. Haha. But, fi, irin and me attended our 1st aquaaerobics class today.. Hopefully we will all be slim after 12 wks!
happy.gif
hw's ur cardio yoga? Wat do u do in the class?

Crayonmum,
I'm dying from the aching liao, haha!!

Don't think slimming can motivate me to do exercise, this is the last time I'm signing up for any exercising classes! Will block Fi and your calls if you gals ask me to join anymore of these classes. :p

Irin,

I'm also aching!!! gotto paste salon pas plaster last nite.. hahaha

Join Pilates lah.. it's not as shoing.. pretty much like yoga one... lotsa stretching ..
happy.gif

i saw a yoga mat selling for $8.90 at promo price at cold storage today... was so tempted to buy for sep's pilates class.. but i bot grocery and gt no hands to lug it back.. hee..

Afternoon mummies...
Crayonmum and Irin-wahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

crayonmum-its a sign tht u shudnt go 4 yoga.. wahahahah....

Irin- we call u frm public phone..heheheh.. 11 more lessons to go.. after all finish we go eat earthquake ok????

Crayonmum - It is actually 1/2 hour cardio n 1/2 hour yoga. Cardio tiring but yoga is ok. I bought my yoga mat at $9.90 so it is quite cheap at CS. U join Pilates class also? Where did u all go for aquaaerobics sounds fun leh! Is it really that "shiong" ? No sweat one, right? Wow where u ppl find all those energy !
happy.gif

Vivienne,

U know there's actually a Sengkang Sports Centre and Anchorvale CC there... 2 separate centres offering different courses.. our aquaaerobics and pilates is fr the sports centre side.. the office is the one in the centre facing the rd.
happy.gif
the CC's office is the one facing macs..
happy.gif

Aquaaerobics class is at the indoor pool... u can see us fr "upstairs"..hahaha.. it's kind of fun in the water.. coz we dun really sweat.. but once we r out of the water... my gosh.. the whole body feels so heavy! coz we r doing cardio and resistance at the same time.... the water actually provides the resistance..

hehhe.. i tot cardioyoga is doing yoga so fast that it's like cardio.. so it's actually 2 separate exercises.. hmm.. so it's quite gd leh.. after cardio.. yoga will help u stretch.. too bad there's no wkday classes.

yah.. the yoga mat is cheap and comes wif a netted carry bag.. i bot mine for abt $30 last time.. and the rubber has disintegrated fr the heat and storage in my storeroom!

u wanna join pilates wif me?? starting 24 sep (i think) every thurs 10.30am to 11.30am.. hehee..

Crayonmum,
pilates sounds better. Haha, you'll find me dropping out of the aqua aerobics classes if I join the pilates. :p

Vivienne,
the aqua aerobics is actually quite fun when in the pool, but the "after-effect" is horrible. My both calves are aching like don't know what now.

Oh ya, I think I caught a cold too, been sneezing and having running nose since yesterday. Lousy me ...
sad.gif

irin,
Oh dear.. Hope u will recover sn. Reyden's fever ok liao?

Same here.. Aching everywhere.. Walking like an old woman nw. Haha.

Crayonmum and Irin- wahahahahah.. Me juz feel tired!! No ache bt stoned!! King say we all shud b sent to old age hm!! Pilates let me noe.. Im keen.

Vivienne-thanks for the shell offer.. i wan car wash coupon. my car damn bloody dirty.. worse, juz nw gt fries drop.. SianZ!!!

Hi kong,
Glad to hear that yr baby has recovered. Can you share with me the address of the chinese physician in Eunos? Thanks.

Hi mummies,
Is the pilates class good? How much does it cost? How much does the cardio yoga class cost? Is it good?

Crayonmum - Is the class at Achv CC ? Dunno if my old bones can stretch or not, hahaha!

Fi - Sure will sms u.

Irin -
kao_laugh.gif

Pingping - Cardio yoga class is $75 for a term. So far ok but cardio is a bit too fast for my body to coordinate, almost twisted my legs n hands together.
kao_laugh.gif

<font color="ff0000">gd am FV ladies!

i will be doing a BIGI 天藍小舖 spree. orders to submit 27/7

PM me if keen
kao_blush.gif
</font>

Hello mummies,

did u all c the Huggies special edition Jeans diaper pants? Saw it at Cold Storage yesterday so cute. Tempted to buy but after putting on shorts where can c the pattern so decided not to buy. Kekeke!
happy.gif

At Topkang, also hv new packing Huggies Pullups (Blue n Yellow) anyone tried b4?

Vivienne,

yes.. the pilates class is at anchorvale CC.
happy.gif

i also have prob coordinating in aquaaerobics.. hee. :D

yah.. i also saw the jeans huggies... i think it's meant to wear without pants? like for ian... i dun wear pants for him at hme.. just diapers... so i guess wif jeans huggies.. will look nicer.

but ian can't wear the cutting of huggies.. too loose and high cut for him..so i can't answer ur qns.. hee.

pingping,

pilates class cost $88 for 12 lessons. i have attended pilates years ago .. it's alot of stretching and strength building movements.... very much like yoga but different breathing techniques. it's not cardio... so u wun lose fats.. but more to tone the muscles.
happy.gif

Hi Crayonmum,

Got the schedules fr Sports centre, quite a lot of classes. I din know that they also organise classes. Pilates class timing can't make it thks 4 asking. Jus curious abt the aquaaerobics, what if u r having ur menses then will hv to miss the lesson, right???

Vivienne,

gd qn.. i had my menses last week lor and so suay it happened to be my heavy flow day on the day of lesson... so i use a tampon.. lucky din leak although i was very scared throughout the lesson that it may leak.. hee.. but actually the water pressure will prevent our menses will flowing out.. it's more of when u get out of the water..
happy.gif

Crayonmum,

Thought of joining the class but bcos of this qn so think twice. If i join then i hv to miss class cos i dun use tampon.
happy.gif

Anybody knows anyone in our area who do home facial? Hv nt been to any facial for a long time, tht of going but too lazy to travel. Hehe!

Vivienne,
haha, you are feeling bored ah? :p Ya, the thread is moving slow lately. Old birds, new birds all not around, hehe.

Vivienne,

Hello!! me still ard..
happy.gif
maybe no one has tried the facial at FV pt yet... u shd be the guinea pig and then tell us if it's gd... hee.

Irin,

r u aching fr aqua? surprisingly i'm ok this week... hopefully that's a sign that i'm developing stronger muscles.. hahaha.

Calling all birds
happy.gif
, good morning or shld it b afternoon !
smile.gif

Last Sat tried walking to Achv CC n then back aft my class, alamak shack man.. Hahaha!

Irin - Ya lor, v bored!

Crayonmum - white mouse,no no! What if aft that need plastic surgery how?? hehehe!

Afternoon Vivienne!
happy.gif

wah... walking bk fr the CC after a cardio workout is damn shiong..

poor irin is sick... she skipped aquaaerobics yest.

irin,

hope u r better liao?
happy.gif

Irin,

hope to see u on tues!
happy.gif

Pingping,

I've nvr done root canal b4.. but there's a dentist at compass pt... Smile Clinique.. at the top floor.. I've been there for normal cleaning.. the dentist is ok.

Pingping-I done b4 but I went to vista dental at CP.

Fi,Irin,crayonmum,Vivienne-HIHI..
wow.. aquaaerobics or yoga.... u all good ah.. dun think my body is flexible enuf..

re:playgroup
I just enrolled my boy in Sunflower at SK CC, any feedbacks abt that? Initially thot of TOTS HSE, checked out little learners, faith educare.. coz more nearer to MIL place, in the end decided on sunflower, the area more spacious and within walking distance too.

But the only thing is after N1, no more liao.. need to go PAP.

Hi Enne,

have not hear from u for a while, how r u?

my class is ending soon, 2 more lessons to go. It's cardio cum yoga. I fing cardio quite fun but yoga jalak lah cos got to b still in one position for abt 10 secs is stress to my stiff bones. Haha
kao_laugh.gif

Sunflower looks good to me but i lazy to travel, hehe!
happy.gif

Vivienne-haha.. me ah.. gog to be 'SAHM' soon but hopefully not for long.. haa..

so is Yuxuan at any CC or PG now???

I feel like my boy went to sch quite late.. hehee.. now he go in hor.. playgrp the last term liao.. term 4.. nxt year straight go nursery.. hee..

Morning mums..
Enne baby... Hws little L? Legolas starting sch when? Dun worry lah, now at this age they play play in sch only... U gng to be SAHM liao? Thts gd news? Hehehe.. can join us often already? hehehe..

Vivienne- stress to ur bones??? wahahahahaha...

Enne,

that's good can meet up again soon. Ur son start sch already, i tht he is of the same age as Yuxuan ??

Mine going to Appletree playgroup nx year near my hse.

Fi,Vivenne, TEMPOARILY la.. haha.. yesh hopefully can meet up.. my boy starting sch in mid-september!

little L.. well he will always be a worry. sigh.

Vivienne-Yeah they same age rite.. coz other kids this age go sch le.. but my boy haven't been to any CC or PG yet, in september will be first time lo.. u mean Yuxuan also din attend any b4??

Back