Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

yeah lor. Waiting asking aunt 1st. all my strollers over her house... but u buy for which 1 to sit. If ur kids abt same like my get the buggy one. - i bought the toy r us kind. cause it is more for them to sit... or u want harem 3 wheel stroller?

maggieHeng,

it is for convenient if bring kids out esp buying groceries too. caregiver also need that....

u got so many?? let me know, condition (got stain or tear), brand, price...me buget, dun want to get expensive one cos use for a short period mah.

My mum using 1, my aunt using 2. she use cable tie to tie 2 strollers together. bring her caring kid to schl & the boy sibling.. Cannot pass on yet. Paiseh.

I got 1 at hm, 1 at mum place. 2 at aunt house.. (all given except the one harem which my hb bought).

I usually use the trolley basket, put cardboard at base, child seat in to market, exercise walk hm.... cant give u 1. Free item got 1 mummy giving away.

<font color="119911">maggieHeng</font>,
thks.

<font color="119911">gain iq kid 1.8kg is on promotion at guardian till next tues. price is $61.xx. passioncard holder still can clock 390pts more before 30sept but need to spend min $39. can also do up the senior citzen card for yr elderly FOC if one spent min $20..</font>

<font color="119911">hi,

anyone have kiddy palace card to borrow? if so, may I know if the item is classified as an offer item, will kiddy palace member card still entitle to the 10% discount?</font>

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="0077aa">ö</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="119911">ï</font><font color="ff6000">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">ü</font><font color="ff6000">m</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

Long time didn't drop a line here. Hope everyone are doing well
kao_wink.gif

afcai, use some credit card or certain bank cards also entitle discount. on offer items some they dont give further discount. Maybe u go ask first then while waiting for ppl to lent u the card?

<font color="119911">anyone know where to buy accessories part for avent milk bottle? I needed the cover and the round ring only?</font>

<font color="ff6000">Joo,
re:friso
yes, one of my estate mummy do give her kid. I can collect fr her.</font>

<font color="119911">maggieHeng,
thks for the advice. had checked the website. it stated that 10% discount is for regular item. so that's mean discounted item is not entitled.</font>

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="119911">ö</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="0000ff">ï</font><font color="ff6000">n</font><font color="0077aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">ü</font><font color="ff6000">m</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Aiya ... After I 'exited', then u came in.
Yr <font color="0077aa">sweetie</font> long time never pop in here ... wonder how is she

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
Maybe some other mummies are busy with their family, work and etc. So hardly comes in nowadays. Well, at least may be a good thing ... if not, I will have problem catching up with the postings *winking*

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
Paiseh leh... I have removed the posting on Friso thingy since 1 of my siblings have collected from me for their immediate colleague. I thot quickly passed over since expiry date is 1/11/2011.
ref: Avent accessories
Why don't try calling the direct customer svc for the info.

<font color="119911">anyone want the UNOPENED lipton strawberry tea as well as 2 in one - rasberry+strawberry tea.

expiry date:2012</font>

Hi Afcai,

Cannot exchange coz i ordered frm abbott and they send the wrong one to me. I actually help my cousin to order &amp; now i am stuck with this 3 tins. My gal not yet 6 yrs old. If can't sell off, i still have to bear the cost. Help ppl end up find trouble for myself. If my hubby knows abt it, sure get scolding from him.

Hi Meow,

Ya, I know but i think will made things diffcult for that staff. I still want to continue ordering so don't want to create unhappiness the first time i order with them.

xrisgoh,
fr my experience with abbott, I also received dented (bottom) tins. so ask them to send bck. at first, the delivery man asked me why I needed to check every tin. I told him that I ever encountered dented tin fm.

so for yr case, since it is them who rx wrongly then shd ask send the fm bck.

Dear mummies..

I am a very desperate parent as my child is balloted out from the school of our choice, and currently registered in Kranji Pri Sch. We have not really heard any good reviews abt the school, in fact, more negative comments.

Gosh we are really worried as my gal is our 1st child and she have 2 younger siblings!!

Can anyone advise us on how the school is? Or any others around our estate that I can put her on wait list?

Pls help
sad.gif

xrisgoh,
if your order is via their online store, i beleive as a customer, you have the right to ask them to change as you have paid in full price even higher than retail outlets. Secondly Grow 6 is cheaper than Grow 3 or even Gain products which you could top up the amount to get what your newphew is taking. Don't think the staffs will feel uncomfortable to change for you

<font color="119911">hi Addy</font>,

I do not have any comment on KPS. I believe every sch has its own talent. sometimes, other think this product is not gd does not mean it is not gd (eg u like orange, does not mean I like so I will tell u orange not gd etc....). maybe u can conduct survey by calling the school to ask personally instead of hearing views fr others. for my side, one of the pri sch is not popular, even the second phrase, imagine only 17 out of 100++ places taken. at the end of P3s, there are quite a number of vacancy too.

alternatively, u can also register another sch of yr choice for the 2 younger siblings to try yr luck.

Hi Afcai

Thank for the advice.

I'll probably out her under waiting list in a few schools, see which one calls. If not, just move on.

My hubby is suggesting to let her attend international schools instead. Is it possible? Wondering if they have PSLEs too.

Addy international schl fees is termly or yearly calculated. Their exams are different from us. No PSLE. they do learning in a different way from us. U Probably wont see they having to carry a big bag of books home(this is the great part) expect lots of holidays &amp; schl term 1 starts at August, U can consider OFS, CIS, etc

<font color="119911">Addy</font>,
oh, u mean u call up diff sch to inform them u wanted to enrol so that they put u in their waiting list? international sch quite ex. u not local?

<font color="119911">short_cake</font>,
welcome.

<font color="119911">anyone want the following:

1) 7 pcs NTUC bonus points
2) 2 pcks of unopened pomendage tea
3) 3 pcks of Lipton milk tea (original flavour teh susu)

box shown expire on 2012.</font>

Hi mummies..

Thanks for sharing.

Afcai..I'm a true blue Singaporean lah :p But we really dont like Kranji Pri and many others are filled thus considering international school. Also good she can mix around with childern of different nationalities.

I've called some schools to ask abt wait-list. Usually they'll just ask u to go down to fill up a form but some will tell you that 'chances very low'
sad.gif
Just try lor, what to do.

Mummies.. I've also got so many NTUC bonus points. Dont really need them. Pls pm me if u need. I think at least got 20pcs!

Addy,
which school have you filled up the form so far? How about CCKPS? Why not just let her be in KPS and see how things work out? It might not be as bad as you see.

afcai,
vacancy may not have lah, but at least can waitlist mah. More schools chances will be better. Now i sian, my ah boy kanna HFMD last saturday at children day party organise by GRC. Shouldnt have even attend the event. I didn't even bought the tickets. Argh!! Now both my kids will be separated since last night. Will miss my gal
sad.gif

hi mummies

For the $300 childcare subsidies, is there any "grace period" to look for new job after we resigned??? We hv to report to MCYS right.

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
oh...how u know got it fr GRC?then u must take leave to take care of yr ah boy loh....correct me if I remember incorrectly, tot last time, yr kid kana once....now again??

afcai,
the more kids there are, the chances will be high. Then there are activities there so more contact and risk even higher. Although their school have cases but you see, once a child is detected with HFMD, about 4-5days the virus will spread. If a child thou has recover of signs and parents bring them to play etc, the virus will be spread on to others. Yes early this year both my child got them from their cousin

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
think it is diff kind of virus in HFMD. that's why when a child has ready gotten it but still can get it.

oh...sian right....need at least 1 wk to recover...

<font color="119911">anyone know if one can still go for jab after recovering fr sickness 3 days before the jab??</font>

maggie,
how i wish i could get it and then stay at home too. But so far never get them leh
sad.gif

Afcai,
this round the virus a bit different but quite similar.

Hi Juan..

Sorry MIA for a while. So busy lah. U still keen in the NTUC coupons?

I've a total of 20+ anyone needs pls pm me. I can post to u, better than throw away quite wasted.

<font color="ff6000">meow,

think adult have a slim chance of getting it. I tot last time, I kana cos got blister on my feet but it is not.
</font>

Meow dont get better, was told by nurses that when adults get it, their dieing chances are higher then kids (due to mutilating strain)... U get MC better or 6 day non paid childcare leave if ur child below 6 better.

Below is a blog shared by a mummy - "Learn The Fun Way" for you to know more about the Phonics Training course. Scroll all the way down and view the 'Fun Class Letter' session or click under 'My Fun Class' and you will have an idea on how the lesson will be taught. (Pls note that All craft materials are fully prepared and provided).
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Learn-The-Fun-Way/138109496285484

If you are interested, look under Bulk Purchase section - "Phonics Training Course for Mummies" for course details and 2012 training schedule.

dear mommies..

i've got 1pc abbot discount voucher (for 900g can of similac - for babies after 6 mths) of $5 valid till 31 dec 2011 to let go.. anyone interested? i can post to u.. pls pm me..

cheers,
juan

Back