Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="#7E2217">ak,
hmm...seems like same pattern one. last time, when little ox (hokkien we always called him ah gu) is 1 yr old, he will knock his head onto the floor. but now....sigh...scream, cry like 'murder', lay onto the floor (happen over this wk even at shopping mall, ppls tot what happen...). </font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
aiyo, like that say yr godmum....my caregiver will jusr scolded and even smack him in public if he lay on the floor (which happened few days ago in the coffeeshop). but he still like that...like his skin very thick...beat liao then next moment forgotten...now, like a ham bao...a bit cry liao...

do both kids fight?

re:fm diff
maybe u call and ask abbott to see what's their staff say. I called before and the staff said that gain iq kid is veg fats and better. grow is think dunno what fats....
of cos, price diff a lot...

I even asked why got so much bubble after kid drink finish. the staff said that oh bec it is easier to digest so dunno make up of what substance etc....errr...ah lao said that hard to believe what he said....
</font>

<font color="#EAC117">Jappooh,
oh....so interesting...got the chars...dun talk (like dun friend u like that)....we always call my boy 'xiao qi de nan ren'. do yr boys fight?

oh..hope yr granny get well soon. pray hard!
</font>

<font color="ff0000">another long day today...damn tired...</font>

<font color="119911">afcai,

my boy energy bound so no problem but if he really tired then i'll let him have a short power nap...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika/ak,

i scared i cannot cos busy with house stuff...when latest u need to submit leave? i check then let you know?</font>

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ö</font><font color="119911">r</font><font color="aa00aa">n</font><font color="808080">ï</font><font color="0000ff">n</font><font color="0077aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ü</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="0077aa">m</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="119911">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

<font color="808080">Ak</font>
U better today?
Its quite hazy this early morning so do take care
kao_kiss.gif

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
My kids' actions are quite similar to <font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font> ... sometime, fold their arms and turn their head away.
Younger one lately have the habit of covering both his eyes when he angry, commenting dun want to see us ... faint!

<font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font>
How's yr granny?
I have a few satchets of Pediasure Triplesure, strawberry flvr ones. Wanna meet me one of these day in JE early morning???

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>
Any gd news for me on the bag?

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
I will vote for Gain IQ kid
kao_wink.gif

<font color="0077aa">Happyfeet</font>
U moving next mth?

<font color="0000ff">Lup</font>
Hope things went well for u in yr new environment
happy.gif

Hi Joo,

yes i do wan the Peidasure. Keep for me 1st can? Will see when i can meet u at JE early in the morning.

My granny is not so good.
sad.gif

Afcai,
my boys do fight..

afcai,
able to get yr lil ox to stop behaving like that by walking away? If my kids do that i shall walk away and dun bother by their action. If you react, meaning to say they will do this whenever you dun give what they wan.

Jappooh,
your pediasure still in my office. You ok to meet me today?

<font color="aa00aa">Joo</font>
IQ kid better? should i change K's FM when he turns 3yo or remain then K &amp; L can share same FM

<font color="119911">afcai</font> &amp; meow,
ur kids drinking kid or grow now?

where's <font color="0077aa">Sandy</font> gone to? long time no see her posting in here

LOLx i'm like in here to dig everyone out of their holes :p

<font color="0000ff">Jappooh</font>
Sure, I'll keep for u
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
U going to the sale?!?! Its at Kallang Leisure Park wor ...

I have switched to Gain IQ Kid when the younger one turn ~3yr 1mth.

Suika,
gal dun wan drink kid, wants grow. I believe is she prefer cold milk. So maybe wont even need to give FM but fresh milk. Boy wise to cut cost so switch to grow lor. Unless he refuse to like grow then shall remain to kid.

Joo,
lunch time go see. Since 2 stops away only. Friend told me lots of pp but very little stuffs. Sounds not so good

Suika,
I'm back. Queue to get in is terrible. Lucky my friend pull me in. Nothing to buy. Mostly V-tech toys. But i dare not buy v-tech toys after one incident.

suika,
just bought a car and 2 boxes of beads for craft making. The beads are cheap, or shall i say some category of the toys are cheap. They're selling at $5 for 3. By the time i was there, nothing was left.

Yo Mummies..

paisay.. these few nights too tired.. KO early..

suika.. me here.. sometimes.. I just read nia. didn't post.. then KO with my kids..
happy.gif

Joo.. paisay.. supplier went back for qing ming.. so haven't checked for you yet.. this weekend.. should be able to let you know le..

BP for the waterproof mattresses starting soon.. finally approved

<font color="ff0000">I have some furniture to clear from my new place!!

Collection on this sat 30 may afternoon ONLY!!

Let me know if anyone is keen.

Items DO NOT belong to me so not sure of condition but looks ok to me &amp; still working fine.

- clothes dryer

- black leather sofa 3 + 2

- black coffee table

- glass side table</font>

<font color="0077aa">Sandy,
oh...what did u do...tired? so many fans chasing after u...?
</font>

<font color="#8D38C9">happyfeet,
hmm...welcome, welcome to my estate...
</font>

suggest change to kid cos much cheaper than iq. mine kid and iq. last time, think of getting cheaper one like friso for no 2 but change my mind bec he is a premmiee.

hmmm my honey must be busy with idol stuff loh. so many fans....

choice voucher used in all dairy farms outlet.
</font>

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
when he did not get what he wanted, he will sit on the floor without moving. angry face with tutu face. if we scolded him, he will lay down. so we told him we 's gg liao, dun bother u...then we hide...he even dare to just lie on the floor of shopping mall....(*()

think they only want to attract attention. that's why he stopped knocking his head on the floor for a few days last time(when he is one yr old) as we dun bother him. now, he do another pattern liao.

u still need scoops? I have a lot...

re:milk
yr kids ok with grow? </font>

Hihi,
first time I'm visiting this thread, not aware of its existence and found it cos hoping to post about soccer class for kids (3 yrs old onwards) in Bukit Panjang area.

Anyone interested? Good way to expend your kid's energy. My 3-yr old son is so active that I'm looking for a physical outlet for him. Recently there was a notice about soccer class for kids. However, they are waiting for 5-6 more kids before the class can be started. There are also plans for soccer camp June school hols if there is sufficient interest. The class will be run by English Soccer School.

PM me if you are interested.

btw anyone has similar problem of having too many books/toys?? Yet can't help buying books/toys for my boys still...sigh. Was thinking it might be good if there is a platform to have toy-exchange or toy-rotation of sorts!

<font color="119911">maggieHeng</font>,
u are welcome. think that fruit tea not bad loh. for that m&amp;S teas tough smell nice, I tried one pck but I dun really like cos color quite dark. afterall, gd fragrance to make muffins.

yes correct.. I love the smell and notice u love hazelnut so much...hehe.. even the box to contain the tea's is a hazelnut too.
happy.gif
happy.gif
Maybe get u to eat hazelnut cookies soon.... going to get a pkt-pls be my tester..

<font color="ff0000">A</font><font color="aa00aa">f</font><font color="0077aa">t</font><font color="ff6000">e</font><font color="119911">r</font><font color="0000ff">n</font><font color="0077aa">ö</font><font color="ff6000">ö</font><font color="aa00aa">n</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">u</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">m</font><font color="808080">i</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>, <font color="808080">Ak</font>
The huggies pull-ups are selling at $29.95 for 2pks @ Cold Storage. Promotion ends this Thur, 5th May.

i just checked but no happyfeet or penguins though they have some pretty nice &amp; cute wall stickers hehe...</font>

<font color="ff6000">sandy,

waiting for your waterproof mattress protector link!!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">maggieHeng</font>,
no lah, I dun fancy hazelnut. the box is given to me foc. sample only...

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
guess u have to order the stickers online liao.

<font color="aa00aa">Joo,
me now getting MP the cheaper version (yellow packaging) cheaper, $13.90 per pkt oni</font>

Morning ladies!
Both my kids having stomach flu. Should be better now. Happen yesterday, lucky we're on our way back but very drama. Vomit many times at airport. S lost her fav Dale at airport. She was crying so badly in plane before took off and wants to get off to find it

Afcai,
Yes will need e scoops but not urgent. I have yet to buy grow, but I have some sample for them. They have try it at fair and they like it. Maybe cold or sweet.

Suika,
Dunno. I got that 3 years ago at taka toy fair. She says she saw one at lot1. Later I go see lor. Yesterday D LS, now S LS. My back hurts and lots of wind, we touch down close to 1am then both sleep in taxi. So I strain my back carry D and luggage.

meow - where did you go?

joo - i changed to mamy poko pull-up pants for boys after using the ones given to me by jappooh. it has a larger capacity than huggies. hee hee. btw, i cut those proof of purchase and huggies are having promotion on those photo mug, t-shirt, etc. let me know if you want them.

Suika,
HB was carrying S and bigger lugguage too. D is very heavy now lor compare to K.

Ak,
I went to BKK with my family and parents

ak,
i want the proof of purchase....if u giving away lah

meow,
go see doc earlier if not next time pain

suika - ok, i will pass them to you.
happy.gif

meow - i was at KL with hubby and kid from last thu until sun. came back to work today only. still clearing my emails.

They have tried using the Mamy Poko value pants for a period but realise it can't hold well and the elastic areas always makes a deep stretch mark on their tummy.

<font color="808080">Ak</font>
Thanks but I have really lots of those Huggies points.... and i mean really ALOT ... hahahaha.
Dunno what to do with it so keep first.
How many pts are you short of?

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
Sms or call me when u r nearby. I'll pass u the scoops too
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>
Any gd news on the bag thingy?!
kao_wink.gif

Hi Meow,
sorry i dun think can meet u these few days. Everyday after work i go visit my granny. Reach hm already 9+ to 10pm liao.

Ak,
Clearing leave ah? On tour there or drive?

Joo,
Next time bah. Not urgent actually.

Suika,
Did u try calling me this morning? S found her Dale at Lot1. But it's not exactly e same one, she still upset of her loss. S now having fever. D bit LS now. Hb going fall sick too

Jappooh,
U let me know lor while I check e expiry on pack when back in office.

Back