Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

I want my boi to make more fren in the neighbourhood too... but he now onli 5 mth still too small to go playgound play :p

Hi Elaiine ,Sandy

Are u gals near South View Pri? My mum stay there too and my boi is there from mon to fri
happy.gif

hi sandy and mikiko .. ya .. near south view .. ii stay 239 ,euu know the car wash business ? it's my hse . =) where euu gals stay ?

hi Elaiine

Ur house is on first flr huh .Oh so that u who do the car washing business huh. Some time i go there take 188 home .

Sandy
217 near the basket ball court rite. haha i everyday oso walk pass ur blk
happy.gif

Hi goodviewgdn/gombak mummies,
seems that this mth, there are 2 road accidents at the cross junction opps Swiss cottage sec sch (scss)and Home Team NS loh. today, on my way back, I saw pieces of glass and some car part beside the traffic light facing towards scss loh.

last 2 week, saw pieces of glass at the traffic light oops Home Team NS loh.

also will yr storerm prompt to dampness? some of my thing become moudly easily. my wardobe also like that. how to u resolve it?

any one working in raffle plc or bishan (in fact, the Pick up pt is at Chevron house escalator (Raffles Place) during lunch hour or Bishan St 11 (anytime)) can help me to collect 2 400g gain iq fm or not? cos I'm not working in town area and also not gg there liao.

thks.

hi afcai

my house oso leh the furniture become moudly moudly de .... i put those thirsty hippo thing oso doesn't help
sad.gif

worry my precious photograph keep in the house will get "eaten" up by the mould
kao_cry.gif

Hi mikiko,
my precious photograph so jialat. mine only cover peel off.luckily, I did not do so ex one or else heartpain.

last time, I let the peite humidifier run for 24hrs in the storerm, now it is spolit (*&^*% humidifiers polit so easily despite changing twice within a yr and the shop owner (my cousin who owned a shop but then it was her staff who attended to me) asked me to refer to the supplier and then I called up the supplier, the supplier said that actually, there was a fault in the transformer/adaptor. I'm so fed up and 'scold' both party that why dun u tell me earlier and then wasted my $$ to buy this *&&^ thing. in the end, they also can't do anything, now, the humidifier (humidifier itself ok, but not the adaptor) become a white elephant liao.

anyway, now i use charcoal cheap way to absorb moisture. i used to use the cheap humidifier but high cost, need to change every 3-5 days.

my photo not ex 1 lah but i will still heartpain if it spoil. Haha i told my hb *touchwood* if 1 day our house caught fire i will leave everything behind but will take all my photo and run :p

charcoal can abosrb mositure?

Hi mikiko,
my col said can. yup, the charcoal will turn color liao can see white white thing on the black charcoal. I also use expiry coffee mate, coffee powder, brown rice and place them in the storerm and rm. the coffee powder will turn mosit the following day and the whole rm will fill with coffee aroma...:p

Hi Starfish,
ai-yo, u post yr hp no here huh. anyway, I do have yr hp no loh. thks for the offer, i have sent email and pm to the mummy 2 days ago and then resent email again just now to see whether the 2 gain iq are still available.

thks for yr help. will update u when the mummy replied.

Hi ! I am staying in Bukit Panjang Gangsa Rd And my in-law at Teck Whye,
I am looking for playgroup 2-3 hour kind for my coming 22month boy or playgroup on weekend 1-2 hour kind, Teck Whye also can be consider?? is there any at our place?
Do Childcare have that kind of 2-3hour lesson going on?

Hi lilian,
I saw the poster on the toddlers class (xiao dou dou ban) at my lift notice board but the lesson falls on weekday one and it lasts for 2-3hrs (forgot the time). sad that dun think it got weekend. I'm also thinking of joining the weekend one but seems dun have weekend class.

hai...sian, gain iq is on promotion at shop n save. I have searched for both shop n save at bt batok but all the gain iq fm has been snapped up. Will ask hubby to go sunshine plc to see if there is still stock for gain iq.

wondering where is other shop n save outlet? hai...even NTUC diaper on promotion has also been snapped up.

Hi afcai,
keke, nvrmind bah, so far no harm done (touch wood) when I post my number in the forum. My workplace dun allow me to acess yahoo mail and even internet access also being monitored, so in case I dun have energy to check email at nite, mummies can still contact me lor
happy.gif
you just let me know if you need me to pick up lah
happy.gif

Hi starfish,
really appreciate yr help. that mummy still did not get back to me and also have not update the thread too.

understand, my office also got block website and also internet access also being monitored.ok, will sms u if I need you to pick the fm.
thks.

afcai,

Seems like everyone in Goodview are having troubles with moulding... I thought that it is only my unit.

I use a office style dehumidifier - Novita to make the store room dry but I have to do that every week. My electricity bill is very high though... no choice.

Hi Amy,
last time, I was use Petite dehumidifier and on it for 24hrs till the transformer spoilt (nearly burnt). I only use for half a yr and then change it to new set. the same thing happen again. so fed up, call the co and the shop, the shop who sold the dehumidifier to me mentioned that there is defacts. the co told me that repair not worth it also. so pissed off. now still looking at which dehumidifier shd I buy? most of my things are mouldly liao. hope my diapers are not affected.

how much do u pay for the dehumidifier - Novita? so u dun on for 24hrs?? now, I use charcoal and charcoal turn white liao. got to change it...

anybody here send their child to NTUC Childcare or Little Dolphin Playskool?

Last min need to find a childcare for my 18 mths dotter....seems cannot find any review abt these childcare....

Hi girlboy_mummy,

A million thanks! Can I collect it from you on sat/sun or Mon to Fri night at about 830pm? I'm now working and I reach home at about 730 -745pm.

afcai

The Novita I am using has an auto turn off when the water has hit max. You will be amazed how much water we can draw from a rainy day... Bought from Best in IMM for $599 with 3 years warranty.Abit x but no choice with such
I bought the dehumidifier 3 years ago and it is still working fine.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies,</font>

<font color="ff6000">I have ordered extra trays of chocolate Mini eclairs, anyone interested to take over?</font>

$4 per tray.

<font color="119911">Collection at Blk 390, GoodView Gardens.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Interested pls PM me !</font>

amy, girlboy mummy,

which blk u stay? me at 384
wanna write to complain eh.. so annoying. the dogs gt timing to bark.

Hi happi,
oic...the dogs has the reason to bark at night one....ai-yo....even Ma da (police) also can't do anything loh.:p. we also get use to the loud sound of the mrt passed by loh.

Hi goodviewgnd mummies,
do u ever complain (shd I say feedback) to our Town council (TC) abt littering, noise, faulty thing etc??

seems like I will feedback tc via email every mth to do something...haaa..esp the lift loh, the carpark lift and also at my block alway lose their sound system one.

last week, only feedback that my rubbish chute at my level spolit (lost it spring function, already happen twice), light spolit for few weeks, littering (curry, rice etc throw onto my air-con ledge), lift system lost it voice system (always told me that they maintains lift every 2 week, err..think bull&amp;&amp;^^%$$ loh, if they really maintain why lift system always lost voice system or LED light disappers...)

this is what I got the replied from TC-> Please be informed that we have repaired the CRC and the faulty light. We have warned the new sweeper to improve his work performance as otherwise, we will replace him. Our staff will continue to supervise and monitor his performence closely and take appropriate action when necessary.

With regards to the highrise littering, we will arrange to send out educational flyer to each and every residents of your block and also carry out enforcement action together with NEA Officer to apprehend the culprit.

Thank you and wishing you and your family A Happy &amp; Prosperous Chines New Year.

Hi happi,
i stay at blk 392, due to unblocked on my bedroom so i can hear the bark very clearly. sometime feel very scarely, he he.

Hi Afcai,
At my block the lift always spoil, lift always suddenly hang at 2nd floor. Got once time is happen to me &amp; my kids, wow, the feeling really bad, like we fall down from a very high floor.
Got call for repair but few months later the problem come again. Sigh.......

Hi all,

Can I join you all for chat sometimes?
happy.gif
I'm staying at Blk 389 Goodview Gardens, on weekdays my mum staying at CCK Central helps me look after my girl, so I'm like chained to this area.
biggrin.gif

afcai,
So you write in to complain about our estate's mainenance too! My hubby has been complaining to TC for the past year, even complain to MP also, but dun see much improvements. I think I have not seen any sweeper sweeping my corridor for at least 6 months (used to see one at least once a week?) and the condition of the top deck of our MSCP is disgraceful.
sad.gif

Back