Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="0077aa">went whale wAtching today &amp; saw 7 whales up close!! The average is only about 3 &amp; we saw double that! How cool is that?! Saw them blow water outta their blowhole &amp; dive in to the water! Amazing!! took lotsa pics &amp; videos! Though it was freezing cold out at sea...

Tomorrow going dolphin watch but was told they may not have enough participants to operate so gotta call to check again tomorrow...*fingers crossed*</font>

wah hot-air balloons, whale and dolphins next, wah envy envy lei,,, eyes big already.. any pics to view the lovely place a not..

<font color="119911">Joanne</font>,
oic. so u normally travel by mrt bck hm?

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
I remember the tour guide on thr bus told us that NZ has more sheep than its population. think NZ population = to sg population tough NZ is bigger.

wow, can't imagine how to look after 3000 sheep that time wor....haa..I also did see sheep look like shaun when at sheep show.

no lah...nothing happen to me, I just pondering why my friend posted in her FB.

re:kaikora
which motel or where u stay? I stay at white morph that time.

oh...time flies...next week, yr holiday will be over soon. enjoy enjoy...

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
oic....but do he really want to go overseas to work?? oic...is he disappointed or??

<font color="0000ff">afcai,

me staying at Aspen court kaikoura. I heard the food at white morph is good! Did u try? My boy very Cham keeps craving for rice &amp; noodles...</font>

morning mummies!

meow
it's good to know that your hb willing to aid your parents financially...
happy.gif

since already decided liao then don't think about it le...ya?
happy.gif

happyfeet
wah...your trip sounds so fun leh...wish i'm there too....really craving for a holiday manz... :p

<font color="ff6000">lup,

it is fun!! Did so many new things for the 1st time!</font>

<font color="119911">Today's dolphin watch cancelled due to insufficient participants so have rebooked to tomorrow morning...hope everything turns out fine...</font>

happyfeet
envy envy!! their programs very flexi hor? don have to worry missing any activities as you guys can rebooked again another day...good leh!

morning mummies.

talking abt posting to overseas:
i was offered a overseas job to Korea. But i need to be there for 2yrs. So i turn down the offer immed. Didnt even tell my hubby i was offered this job. Cos i confirm wont go cos i cant just leave my 2 kdis with my MIL. I do not wan to miss their growing up yrs.

Hi mummies,
anyone know any FEMALE gynae at cck area? am helping my fren to ask...

also anyone know the market rate of giving the caregiver to care for one kid and also 2 kids? does it included meal as well?

I did not makan any food at white morph. I knew Kaikoura is famous for its seafood. think we went to try the lobster and dunno what there along the whole stretch of yummy food there. things there also not cheap. hmm...he missed rice and noodles?

Meow

if u r nt comfortable with oversea stay, then dun force urself. as seen in your comments, u r nt ready to go. so dun force.

as for work, it can be found the next time.

Schooling will depend where n what age. I guess both of ur kids r at that age too. So nt easy.

But also rem that Males outside of homeground sometimes tend to be more .............. alot of wild things to seen and when need support, family nt around, also lonely.

So hv to keep supporting one another emotionally and mentally.

I guess if ur hb gng, he will plan and prep everything well. The rest is up to u, if u feel better in sg, then just stay .

happy.gif

( From real actual experience)

<font color="0000ff">afcai,

I think food generally is not cheap here &amp; I didn't try the crayfish...too expensive...I ate beef steak &amp; it was good! not cheap too...$30+ for 1...The fish here also got 1 weird taste which I didn't like...</font>

<font color="119911">Sylvia,

dolphin &amp; whale watching is in kaikoura about 3 hr drive north of Christchurch...when we were on the boat, we saw helicopters flying above us &amp; the sea crew says that is actually the best way to view the whales cos can see the entire whale! It is very magnificent!! Compared to us in boat though is much closer but can only see a bit ot the top body, it's water sprout from the blowhole &amp; it's tail when it dives in to the water but my ang was very lucky to see it dive out of the water! Too bad I missed it cos I was facing another direction...</font>

Morning Mummies..

Mewo.. *nodding head*.. yup.. agree with all mummies have said.. but I guessed you have more or less made a decision le..
happy.gif

HF.. *really envy*

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="0077aa">o</font><font color="ff6000">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="aa00aa">i</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">u</font><font color="0077aa">m</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="aa00aa">i</font><font color="119911">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

Trying to screen through the postings ...
Been v busy both at home and work ... almost 'fire-fighting' day and night. Hope everyone are well
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>
Just drop a request in yr BP. Remember to reply hor ... kekekeke ...
Thanks

<font color="119911">mummies,
have a few qns to ask:

1) anyone got gd maid to recommend? if emplyoy maid, what to look out for? thks for yr advice.
2) any FEMALE gynae located at cck to recommend?
3)anyone know the market rate of giving the caregiver to care for one kid and also 2 kids? does it included meal as well?

thks
</font>

<font color="ff6000">dolphin watching this morning successful!! Saw so many dolphins swimming along with the boats, doing flips, somersauts!! It was amazing!!!

Now in Christchurch &amp; will be coming back 2 days later...</font>

Joo... sorry... was not able to post my reply earlier..

The side pocket.. meant to put the tumbler.. not to worry abt the size.. as is stretchable and comes with the adjustable strap..

Afcai.. female gynae no idea.. male one will be the woody lor..

<font color="aa00aa">suika/sandy</font>,
thks.

happy moments relaxing time gg to 'end' soon and will be bck....remember to bring back a bag of fresh air fr NZ. haa...it's FOC.

Morning ladies!!
dun forget this saturday the roadshow at jurong point is giving away gain/similac if produce the slip from the live well mag. or simply purchase the mag on spot to get the milk

<font color="0077aa">afcai,

i inhale so much fresh air here dunno go back will fall sick not keke... =P</font>

<font color="ff6000">i missed out on the shotover jet at queenstown so managed to book another jet boat ride this afternoon! hope its fun! update when i'm back
happy.gif
</font>

morning mummies!

OMG! happyfeet....now i keep daydreaming whenever i read your post...haa...

jappooh
same here....work seems to be endless...furthermore now got to attend nite classes...really killing!

Morning Mummies..

HF.. see you around soon..
happy.gif

ya.. seem.. to be getting more and more quiet..

Mummies.. where are all your energy... *wake up*... lolx..

sandy,

recently i have been so tired. My boy is sick and my granny still in hospitial. Everyday not effort sleep. My boy not feeling well wake up at 430am today now i am so tired..
sad.gif

jappooh.. what happen to him?

Sigh.. ya.. mummy needs to take care ya.. you need to maintain a healthy.. and be the strongest person in the household for your families..
happy.gif

Me reporting in....must find topics to make everyone start talk...

Sandy,
how?? all your kaki vanish into thin air leh...then you also busy with BP plus family....

Suika,
were you?? Free milk wan go or still have to stay home for the important affair?

Sandy,
my boy cough and block nose. Lots of phlegm that why cough and cant sleep.

I having cough and phlegm too.

anyone knw if my boy have slight tearing eyes is it ok?

Meow.. ya lor.. all very bz.. me busy with BP.. n family... also will come in de..
happy.gif

jappooh.. tearing eyes.. means cold.. should be ok la..

Doc.. nvr gives him anything to clear the phelgm?

jappooh,
if tearing means its infection which is caused by running nose/block nose...my son very prone, so we bought those eyes drops from pharmacy on standby for him.

meow,
i wan go but mi confinement not finish yet ley....the exchange is wad time har? my girl shaving botak this sat
must bring BC? parent's IC? can get ppl to exchange instead?

<font color="0077aa">Sandy
last sun no come....got 1 pot of pig trottle waiting for u ley</font>

Suika,
no need BC but the form to cut out from the magazine...it starts at 2pm while stock last...400g tin every household.

Sandy,
The trottle was yummy....its time i eat so tasty one. Even the ginger was great...you miss the best!! Chris and Sylvia took quite a bit too

Back