Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

suika,
then i know what they give liao lah...its the cultery set

Afcai,
yes my HB can take care of my kids when i'm not around

afcai - planning next year for #2. after house moving ba..

I have bought the previous milk with the HA label for my boy yesterday. Hopefully, by tonight when I see him, he has less rashes around his mouth.

Nestle exhibition - will go and see whether they got promotion or not. Is it on Sat or Sun?

Yes, I do also leave my son with my hb but for a very short while, 1-2 hours only. He will play with him and put him to sleep but he still clueless about how to feed him. maybe my son already get use to "female" feed him ba.. everytime he sees his Dad = play time.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">now at greymouth staying at a homestay with animals! Went feeding eels, goldfish, lambs &amp; sheeps! Tomorrow gonna collect eggs after breakfast! Good choice to stay here! Good educational learning experience for my boy! This house is huge &amp; super cool! They have a pool, heated spa pool, suana &amp; even a snooker table!! Too bad we only staying 1 night...</font>

<font color="ff6000">happyfeet
ur realtime reporting of ur trip making us all drooling here u noe...so shiok sia</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika,

I have to report else later I get forgotten how...?! Keke... =P</font>

<font color="0000ff">meow,

I'm just lucky that's all
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">afcai,

Hot air balloon have very nice view! Can't remember how long was the ride but think was about 30 min. We went with others. Total 10 pax in the balloon. The basket is partitioned in to 5 section. The "pilot" in the middle with his tanks &amp; controls &amp; the rest of us in each corner. It's an experience that you gotta have to try once!

Glacier is made of ice wor...but it's really very amazing! It's natural but unfortunately slowly diminishing due to global warming...I got a very fantastic view of it on the heli ride this morning then we landed on top of the snow glacier! Another fabulous experience!
happy.gif
</font>

anyone got spare sns stamps this mth to give away??

<font color="119911">Joanne</font>,
oic....u buying resale flat? maybe is it the new food that introduce to him also can cause allegic? why u want to buy HA NAn 2?

re:events details
it is on 28/8 at 11am-3pm mothercare harbourfront ctr 1 maritime squ #03-07

u want to pm me yr email address so that I can sent u the newsletter...think must sign up by 25/8 to go one...

re:bb
think so..daddy=playtime.

<font color="aa00aa">ak</font>,
last time, when I had one kid, the hse will be in a mess when I came back. ah lao also dunno where 's the thing is placed and will get call. sigh, how can I leave 2 kids with him then? say till like he is super dad can manage...err...I doubts wor...

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
yeah, I remember u said yr HB luv kids loh.

re:tnf thread
why remove? no active?

re:tour
but at least, u had tour TW, BK liao..and even took kids there right...I never been there. so envy...so far, I only had 2 airplane rides b4.

<font color="0077aa">sandy,
hmm..can yr ah lao changes bb diaper?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font>,
sama sama for 2 kids,he will just hawk eye on the younger one and then all things dun need to do liao. my younger one even went toilet, he also dunno, busy talking to col over the phone...sigh...*)(*)

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
we passed by greymouth too. but we skip farm cos ang said that farm smelly type. is it that horrible? hmm got also horses, pig and cows??

haa..see yr sweetie eyes turn green....she is in CL while u.....

sigh...ang no t lo-man-tic tough it is honeymoon...say hot air balloon and heli ex.

wow, it 's really snow...can build snow man type...?

HF,
my HB told my jus now asking for opinion what i feel about leaving here and join him to another country for 2-3yrs. Could be Vietnam or washington but i dun quite like the idea since the kids are going primary school soon and it might affect their language...sigh. Also my future in getting a job next time too

<font color="0077aa">afcai,

the owners of this home stay farm style used to be a sheep farmer who had 3000 sheeps now he only has around 100 along with a couple of chickens who gives him fresh eggs everyday, 3 working dogs &amp; 10 goldfish. The baby lambs are really very cute! We handfed a 4 day old lamb! But it's not smelly maybe due to the climate or that it is open &amp; not enclosed...

I do agree that the rides are not cheap but it's a one in a lifetime thing so we went went ahead with it...doubt we will fo it again...

Yes the top of the mountain where we landed has snow &amp; can make snow balls or snow man!</font>

suika,
my worry is more when coming back. If my kids are your age, yes i will go but then i will worry for my own future. Then who will look after my parents when i'm away? Who's going to aid them financially?

morning mummies!!

happyfeet
envy envy....got upload pics on FB? :p wanna see and imagine myself there too...haha....

meow
got the chance why not go? i got alot of frens went overseas come back still can find job and their kids still doing well in studies...so far no negative effects. In fact, the kids are more independent...but still up to individual....it also depends on whether u will like the place or not...

Morning mummies.

Meow,
i understand your situation. When my hubby ask the same question i did think of going if have a chance but dunno my granny how? As for job u dun have to worry so much usually still can get a new job.

afcai - probably a resale flat, new flat needs to wait for 3-4 years further priority given to those 1st timers. I still prefer to stay at West or North area lah.. which area do you stay?

Thanks for the information. I got an email from Nestle yesterday too. Ya, need to sign up by 25/08. Tonight to confirm with my hb whether to attend or not. are you attending?

I think BP is nice area but transportation not convenient lei until they complete the MRT. My work place is at raffles place going to work is fine but coming back home really troublesome. I try taking bus before from my work place to bukit panjang.. took 11/2 hrs to reach BP. If I were to put my son in childcare, sure late to pick him up. unless there is a childcare centre that close at 7.30-8 pm. but i doubt so have

snow - sure lunch will be nice. I work at battery road, standard chartered building, but not working in Standard Chartered bank lah. Where is your workplace?

my lunch hour is different from others, 12-1 pm so usually I will buy back to the office cos so many ppl at lunch even at 12 pm.. so sian

joanne
your lunch hr is fix one ah? jap company ah?
mine is flexi but it all depends on work load. Yah usually crowded by 12 so i usually go at 11. But if meeting u then you let me know what time u can
happy.gif

wah near near leh...mine is at UOB Plaza but not working in UOB too...haa

snow, not jap company la.. never work in jap company, they very demanding. :p I'm in US firm, legal but am not lawyer.

UOB Plaza!! my neighbour. so good, your lunch is flexible. Mine is fixed, unless my colleague told me she is meeting friend then I go at 1 pm lor cos they need someone to be around during lunch hours, so our lunch is split into 2 timings

Which firm you working at?

Not meeting other mummies here for lunch?

joanne
no one else here works in town except the 2 of us...
wah legal also have rotating lunch hour? you do client facing?

am in finance IT firm...US firm too...

oic.. ya lor.. have to cos they want someone to be in office cos lawyers (some) they do work during lunch hrs, if all of us go out, no one here to help them plus we no closing at lunch hours so no choice. No, I dont have to meet client.

Finance IT firm? must be very exciting job.

I am on leave next week, so maybe will arrange with you when I am back to work.

you didnt go lunch with your colleague?

joanne
stressful job...going bonkers soon!

wah so nice...on leave...i'm waiting for my sept end one week leave...

got colleauges to go with but i also meet up frens working in raffles place as well...

Hello Mummies,

Super duper busy these few days... (have not gone thru the last couple of days postings)
If need to find me, sms/msn me hor.
Sorry ya and have a pleasant wkends
happy.gif

haha.. ya, clearing my maternity leave, i still have a month of maternity leave to clear. So every month I will take one week off :p my boss didnt really like it. he always ask how come so fast you on leave again? hahaha. told him that there is my maternity leave + childcare leave.

ok.. will contact you when I am back. where you usually have lunch?

joanne
last time i also take it monthly for a week...hee...

where ah...hmm...i go anywhere but usually to banquet...how about you?

snow,
dunno leh, my story very diff from the rest of you. I will have problem looking for job when i'm back since i dun have experience.

Sandy,
He is offered not agree to it yet.

Joanne,
take train and transit to lrt lor. Should take 1hr plus bah

snowbb,
i very worry for their future lor not say go can go lor. When back, my gal might be in P2 liao. Then P3 streaming fail how? My colleague told me international school may not be tat good, come back here will have to downgrade by a year as compare to her peers so my worries are there.

My son jus came back from review...wonder why review still need pay consultation as in the past it was not necessary. Now he being issue a inhaler. Sianz, every night need to let him breath that for a weak and review a week later...he still has whizzing sound and all his airway are narrow.
sad.gif

Lego sales at united square. Jus went there during lunch. Can forget about going after work. By then all toys are snatch already. I dun find it very cheap too

meow
oic... job wise if u looking for those admin is ok right?

oh will downgrade? hmmm my fren's kids no downgrade leh..in fact they catch up quite fast...maybe individual bah... but then if you are not ready to go overseas then better not... actually re-reading your message just now...u don't want to go at all.

snow, I go everywhere, golden shoe, banquet, salad stop at one raffles place but I buy back and eat in the office. Then i can surf internet and relax in the office. but sometimes will go out eat and shop around. heehee

meow what type of job you are looking for, we can keep an lookout for you too. Will you consider to take up some course?

LRT so many ppl, cant even squeeze in especially during raining days.

I thought of going to the Lego sales tomorrow. so fast the toys are snatched out!!

joanne
if buy back we usually go golden shoe...cheap! hee...i always try to eat out...cannot eat in peace in office....

wah ur company got openings?

just saw the last few latest postings ...

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
I can truly understand how u feel ... there is always priorities in life. U gain and u lose some. Just trying to strike a balance in life too.
I was also asked if i wanna work in the UK but i revert and turn down. Probably same applies to my hb when he turn down some offers too ...
Now, we have 'upgraded' as being parents with young and elderly on-hands. Really tough ...
Anyway, i think yr mind is set. Just have a word with yr hb on yr concerns but I believe he shld understd too ... don't worry too much k.
That time, i shld tease my boss saying that what i can do in UK ... ... be his caddie ar?!?! ... (muahahaha) ... so greenhorn that time ....

yap, cheap. but raining cant go there, no shelter and very pack.

no opening for my company. but can keep lookout for her if there are openings elsewhere from newspaper or job website mah.

<font color="ff6000">meow,

I understand your concerns &amp; where you are coming from...personally I feel it depends on where you are going. It would be a good experience for you &amp; your kids. I'm not sure about Vietnam think they could go to the intl school there but think maybe the standard will have difference...? I probably wouldn't choose there...not sure if it's safe... Is it Washington or Washington DC? if it's DC also not too safe cos prone to terroists attacks. If it's Washington seattle where my BIL family is, it would be good cos their kids go school there &amp; they have a good balance of work &amp; play &amp; not caught up in the rat race here &amp; that's where they can have a childhood...but ultimately it's still your choice...think &amp; discuss with your Ang then decide...afterall it could be an opportunity of a lifetime...besides your kids are still young so catching up in future may not be such a huge difference...</font>

Armless pianist defies odds in talent show
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/08/19/armless-pianist-defies-odds-in-talent-show/

im so touch by his words " One is to give up which would lead to a hopeless death. The other is to live life wonderfully. Nobody says that to play a piano, one can only use his hands.” aren't u?

<font color="119911">Joanne</font>,
oh..resale flat not cheap lah but much bigger in term of space. me also staying in west side. of cos, not attending...nothing to buy there....not a nestle fans. if got abbott then will go...yeah, that's why my hubby dun like BPP leh. that time, got flat behind BPP, but very close to each other so he dun like...wow, so long to reach BPP?tot fr yr workplc got direct bus to BPP mah...

mentioning abt ML, I took 4mth at one go + 1 mth paid leave (last yr one) loh. so almost half a yr dun need to go work...

<font color="119911">maggieHeng</font>,
me dunno how to bake leh.

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
my ah lao also did ask em this qns b4...I also in dilemna.

it would be a tough decision to make. for washington it is still ok...my col also brought his four kids and study International school there for 3 yrs. even my boss who just returned fr studies also brought his son there for a yr. disrupted his studies and place him in the public sch there for a yr before returning to sg.

oh,, ask yr hubby the qns bck who will financial yr parents loh?

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
wow, 3000 sheeps....wow....haaa u mentioned baby lamb remember me of the cartoon called timmy time....my gar luv to watch shaun the sheep.....what did u eat for meal at the farm?? chicken and mutton??

yeah loh...we doubts also go NZ again....

wow, then yr boy must be delighted to see snow....can make ice kachang wor...

afcai - ya resale not cheap but depend on which area. jurong, pioneer, cck, bpp still ok. older estate like clementi, redhill, queenstown very very expensive.

Got direct bus goes to bpp from my workplace but if traffic jam at highway, really takes a long time to reach bpp. i once stuck in the terrible jam for 1 hr reach there 2 hr. If take MRT then LRT to bpp, also need 1 hr. so bpp consider not very convenient. BPP MRT think will only be ready by 2012??

suika, i will be going to the Nestle events at Harbourfront on 28/8. I can help you to find out the price for the cereals, not sure got promotion or not. if you are interested, you want to pm me your contact no.?

<font color="0000ff">afcai,

3000 sheeps was last time when they were sheep farmers now sold the farm 2 years ago so have only around 100 &amp; they are doing home stay too!

yes I saw sheep that look like Shaun the sheep keke...

We only ate breakfast there &amp; it's normal bacon, mushroom &amp; tomatoes bought from supermarket I guess but eggs laid by their hens!

Of cos my boy had fun! 2 years ago in states he was too young to play now he had heaps of fun! &amp; me too haha...

Oh yes I believe in fate &amp; destiny &amp; that things always happen for a reason...any reason why you are asking this? Did anything happen?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">checked in to kaikora today!!

After the home/farm stay we drove to see the punaikaki pancake rocks &amp; stayed 1 night in Nelson then came here!

Along the way we saw lotsa fur seals!!

Tomorrow going for whale watching &amp; day after dolphin watching then it's off to Christchurch then back home...</font>

afcai,
he say will aid my parents financially lah.

Afcai/HF,
my HB turn down the offer. Maybe next time then consider again.

meow,
got chance go lah....u can rent out ur hse n give ur parents the money lor....quite alot ley if u go for 2yrs

<font color="ff6000">meow,

there are a lot of factors to consider when you've got an overseas posting...the location for one is very impt &amp; especially if you've got kids so if you feel you're not ready then don't...most imptly go with your heart...
happy.gif
</font>

Back