MTPT mid term pregnancy termination

Yvonneyeoh

Any mothers who just went through a mid term pregnancy termination can advise me the procedure at kkh? As i just did my 20th week scan and it shows few abnormalities in the fetus.... And currently im 21 weeks and will be seeing my doc in 3 days time to schedule a termination asap. Any Mummies going through this at the same time? Pls advise. This few days had been tormenting me and anything can trigger me to tear. Hope someone who has been through this or are going through can advise me.

Hi Yvonne.

Am sorry to hear, maybe you can head over to the MTPT thread where other mummies have shared over the years. I had a MTPT over in mid-2017 at KKH subsidized ward and have shared and learnt alot over there at the thread. Was able to cope better knowing other mummies had also undergone the same even though at different time.

Not sure if you had a 2nd opinion, if not please schedule one asap. I seen afew genetic docs prior to making the final decision.

Sorry for the late reponse i just saw your thread today. I hope u have made the necessary decisions. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Hi Yvonne.

Am sorry to hear, maybe you can head over to the MTPT thread where other mummies have shared over the years. I had a MTPT over in mid-2017 at KKH subsidized ward and have shared and learnt alot over there at the thread. Was able to cope better knowing other mummies had also undergone the same even though at different time.

Not sure if you had a 2nd opinion, if not please schedule one asap. I seen afew genetic docs prior to making the final decision.

Sorry for the late reponse i just saw your thread today. I hope u have made the necessary decisions. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Hi, yes im currently in kkh, awaiting for my procedure for tml. I hv seen the past thread but it was rather long ago. So was tinking if there's anyone out there of more recent experience that can share with. But seems to hv none.

Seems like asians do not tend to share these sad happenings. I read alot in the US mothers support group too. It had been a great help during such difficult time knowing i was not alone.

Back