MTB - first child : any gentle MALE gynae?

Lea Fariante

Hello all.

First post in here!

Got a faint BFP this morning and suddenly all the emotions swells up!
Im clueless in almost everything so really hoping to start in finding a good gynae.

Heard males are more gentle? Anyone with recommndtns? :)
would really appreciate the help and kind support :)

Thank you!

Doc Khoo Chong Kiat fm KKH.. been seeing him since 2007 for my fibroids till he deliver my baby at 2013.. now preggy with #4.. going back to him.. he is quite popular in KKH..

I highly recommend Dr adrian.

His stitch work is very good ( my c section scar is hardly visible :))

He doesn't speak much but is very patient in adressing any questions u have..plus, he has been doing this for many years so you'll be in good hands if hes your gynae.

My Wife and Sister usually recommend doctor Phua Soo mear from Kovan... They said that he is Super gentle.. Also won't anyhow recommend u to buy this or that only essentials, can give it a try if u want.

I'd recommend Dr TC Chang from TMC, he's very uplifting, encouraging and patient. Stitching skills excellent too.

unlike some of the mummies here, i wouldnt recommend Dr Benjamin Tham because he is really popular and the queues at his clinics are usually very long. Even with an appointment, i always will need to wait for about 2 hours on average...which i dun feel is acceptable for a private gynae..
there was once i was made to wait for close to 3 hours and upon asking the nurse, i was told that its because on that morning, he had 8 new patients.. i was not the only mummy frustrated.. several other mummies sick of waiting also went to the nurse to check when is their turn..
therefore.. unless u do not mind waiting the entire morning away, u r better off elsewhere as i believe there are other gynaes who are as good as him.

I recommend Dr Tan Eng Loy from SGH.

He is very experienced and patient to listen to your queries. As a private patient, I need not wait too long, waiting time about 30 - 45 mins, or could be as soon as 15 mins by appointment.

He is very comforting and assuring to first time mummy like me especially during delivery.
His encouragement made my delivery a breeze though I need some stitches.. The wound heals within a week and could bearly see it now ..

Back