Moving house after newborn is out

Iceycold

Hi, anyone had experience moving house after newborn is out? Care to share experiences? Currently staying with in laws but wanted very much personal space and privacy especially after newborn is out so decided to rent a place while waiting for flat to be ready. We did consider moving out before baby is born, but the flats we are looking at within our budget does not give us enough space to accommodate the confinement lady. So we decided to do if after.

Hi, anyone had experience moving house after newborn is out? Care to share experiences? Currently staying with in laws but wanted very much personal space and privacy especially after newborn is out so decided to rent a place while waiting for flat to be ready. We did consider moving out before baby is born, but the flats we are looking at within our budget does not give us enough space to accommodate the confinement lady. So we decided to do if after.
Hi not moving out due to pregnant or having a newborn. But hubs and i decided to rent a place while waiting for our flat to be ready too since covid delayed out bto. We felt that we badly needed privacy. Even though my in laws are great, I still want to have my personal space and privacy. It’s just not the same when you don’t have your own place even if it’s a rental. My mil took it badly though and took offense sigh

Hi not moving out due to pregnant or having a newborn. But hubs and i decided to rent a place while waiting for our flat to be ready too since covid delayed out bto. We felt that we badly needed privacy. Even though my in laws are great, I still want to have my personal space and privacy. It’s just not the same when you don’t have your own place even if it’s a rental. My mil took it badly though and took offense sigh

i think privacy and personal space is important as a newly wed or couple. My in laws are great people too. But its the living habits and dynamics are very different and i find it hard to adapt. With the new born coming along, i feel the need to even move out asap. There will bound to be another set of conflicts if we continue staying together as now i am pregnanT i can feel the tension already. As long as you and your husband is in line moving out, and tell your in laws the reason. If they dont understand, and take offense, there is really nothing much we can do to make them appease. I feel that older generation will never understand couple personal space and privacy.

Back