Mount Alvernia Hospital

hi everyone... would like to find out the total bill for natural n c-sec with epd for both 1 bedded n 2 bedded.... pls do PM me... thanks !!!

I think which hospital for labor isn't as important as who is delivering for you.

In my opinion, your gynae is the most important factor here, given our labor hospital are all considered well equipped and advanced.

Therefore, the most crucial point is your gynae.

To me, hospital is as important as the gynae. Not all hospitals are pro breastfeeding and would not be able to render help to mummies who want to breastfeed. I chose Mt Alvernia as recommended by my friend. I never regretted my choice as their service is good and I felt comfortable staying there. Furthermore, I want to breastfeed my baby and the nurses were helpful.

Btw, the gynae I chose goes to Mt Alvernia and Mount E. Unless you don't mind which hospital you go to, then choosing a gynae will be the main priority. Otherwise, when choosing a gynae, u'll hv to keep in mind whether the gynae u chose goes to the hospital of yr choice.

Hi mummy ,

Is there anyone can share roughy how much is the estimate bil for ceasarean section with GA for ( 4 bedded ) ?

Thks
happy.gif

Hi jenl ,

Thanks for sharing , how much is yr medisave claimable ?
$7,377 is before medisave ?? How much u stil have top up after medisave claim ?

Hi Lifentan,
Was paid by cash as hubby did not want to use medisave. Not so sure about how much can be deducted.

I delivered in Oct'12
4 bedder C-sect 4d3n
Paid total cash $1800 (deposit $1200 upon admission, balance $600 upon discharge)
Medisave deducted $4500

hi, can i check which gynae do/did you ladies see at Mount A?

I just found out im pregnant and not too sure where to find a gynae? I'm assuming the gynae is from the hospital which you want to give birth at?

Please help
happy.gif

Hi Confused First-timer, u may look for dr poon at mount A.

u need not necessary find at gynae at mount A. u can check with the gyne u visit, which is hospital does he deliver in

Hei All,

Im so confused. It seems that Mt.A is a kind of catholic or christian hospital. Im a malay and tot of giving birth in Mt.A. Reading about the nun getting our newborn baby blessed in the chapel freaks me out.

Any malay gals or any of your malay frens have given birth in Mt.A? Please do revert. I need advice badly.

Thanks.
happy.gif

I gave birth to all my 4 kids there..so far no issues encountered ...
MoM2B

Meditech Technology is an ISO certified company for manufacture and supply all products related to blood bank equipment list in India and across the South & Middle East Asia as well as Europe.

Blood Processing products like Blood Mixer, Refrigerated Centrifuge, Laminar Air Flow Horizontal, Plasma Extractor, Cryoprecipitate Bath, Plasma Thawing Bath are supplied by Meditech technology manufactured using quality raw materials to meet quality standards like CE, WHO and ISO.
We also Provide plasma freezer, blood processing, buy camping cot, muffle furnace, hot plate stirrer, blood donor chair

Back