Mother & Baby Confinement Care Service

adzukibean

Hello! I will be posting on behalf on my mum, who would like to offer her confinement services to new mummies and their newborns.

My mum is an experienced CL with over 10 years of experience working in both Hong Kong and Singapore. She can help mummies with post-natal care, caring for newborns, cooking nutritious daily meals and tonics with TCM support, and has a lot of experience with helping mummies to successfully breastfeed, baby sleep training, as well as soothing and preventing colic in babies.

***Expectant mother must speak either Cantonese or Mandarin, or have an excellent proficiency in listening and understanding of either or both languages. This is necessary because communication is the key to a successful confinement period.

Other than live-out confinement services (daytime only), she also offers live-in 24-hours confinement service at our house. We are a family currently located in Sembawang. For live-in confinement service, she will only accept 1 job at any one time with no overlap so that she can fully focus on the mummy and baby. Mummy and baby will have a room entirely to herself. We are fully equipped with bathroom (we have two, one will be allocated entirely to mummy), space to accommodate visiting family (short visit only), baby newborn necessities such as baby cot, sterilizer, and so on. This option is suitable for mummies who prefer more privacy and quiet away from relatives, prefer to get more rest, or for mummies who may not have enough space in their own home for a live-in nanny, or prefer not to purchase extra equipment that is specifically for the confinement period only. For this option, I will also be available for translation.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions for her, or if you are interested.

Hi, if doing confinement and staying at my place, how much will be the charges? And may I know the job scope?

Hi, m enquiry for my friend, she is a single mum and her baby is due late Dec 21 or early Jan 22, need confinement nanny for one month and to stay at your place. How much will be the cost? Please call me, my No. 97639957

Hi, if doing confinement and staying at my place, how much will be the charges? And may I know the job scope?

Hello! Currently, if doing confinement at your place, my mum would only accept daytime (8 hours) only. Charges are at $3500 (excluding grocery costs if needed).

What she would do:

• Making herbal tea for mummy and adjusting the type of herbal tea depending on their body constitution
  • Daily meals including Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, and Dinner
  • Confinement soups and tonics (will be adjusted accordingly to mummy's body constitution and any displayed symptoms)
  • Herbal bath for confinement to prevent wind
  • Post-natal wound care
  • Instructing the mummy on how to breastfeed with correct posture and timing
  • Resolving breastfeeding problems like blocked milk duct and etc. (if required)
  • Caring for baby's umbilical cord stump (prevent infections)
  • Looking after baby's hygiene (bath and changing of diapers)
  • Bottle feeding (if required)
  • Baby massage (if required)
  • Helping to resolve baby colic / fussy baby

Last edited:
Hello! Currently, if doing confinement at your place, my mum would only accept daytime (8 hours) only. Charges are at $3200 (excluding grocery costs if needed).

What she would do:

• Making herbal tea for mummy and adjusting the type of herbal tea depending on their body constitution
  • Daily meals including Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, and Dinner
  • Confinement soups and tonics (will be adjusted accordingly to mummy's body constitution and any displayed symptoms)
  • Herbal bath for confinement to prevent wind
  • Post-natal wound care
  • Instructing the mummy on how to breastfeed with correct posture and timing
  • Resolving breastfeeding problems like blocked milk duct and etc. (if required)
  • Caring for baby's umbilical cord stump (prevent infections)
  • Looking after baby's hygiene (bath and changing of diapers)
  • Bottle feeding (if required)
  • Baby massage (if required)
  • Helping to resolve baby colic / fussy baby
Thanks for your reply.

Hello! I will be posting on behalf on my mum, who would like to offer her confinement services to new mummies and their newborns.

My mum is an experienced CL with over 10 years of experience working in both Hong Kong and Singapore. She can help mummies with post-natal care, caring for newborns, cooking nutritious daily meals and tonics with TCM support, and has a lot of experience with helping mummies to successfully breastfeed, baby sleep training, as well as soothing and preventing colic in babies.

***Expectant mother must speak either Cantonese or Mandarin, or have an excellent proficiency in listening and understanding of either or both languages. This is necessary because communication is the key to a successful confinement period.

Other than live-out confinement services (daytime only), she also offers live-in 24-hours confinement service at our house. We are a family currently located in Sembawang. For live-in confinement service, she will only accept 1 job at any one time with no overlap so that she can fully focus on the mummy and baby. Mummy and baby will have a room entirely to herself. We are fully equipped with bathroom (we have two, one will be allocated entirely to mummy), space to accommodate visiting family (short visit only), baby newborn necessities such as baby cot, sterilizer, and so on. This option is suitable for mummies who prefer more privacy and quiet away from relatives, prefer to get more rest, or for mummies who may not have enough space in their own home for a live-in nanny, or prefer not to purchase extra equipment that is specifically for the confinement period only. For this option, I will also be available for translation.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions for her, or if you are interested.
Hi. I’m interested. Can PM me?

Back