Montessori vs normal childcare center

Jezemom

Can anyone advise your thoughts on the subject? Do kids really turn out smarter in montessori? Which I Think the angmo swear by it..
I am wondering which is better for my 2 yo daughter.. Is my first skool good enough? Or anyone have their kids in RedSchoolhouse? Or any montessori ccc?

my first skool is not a montessori school.

I've just started my 21 month old at a montessori sch for 3 hour playgrp. based on my observations, i find that the kids there (all around the same age) are really obedient! they are taught to clean up after themselves, respect others' space, no snatching of toys, encourage their concentration skills. was initially worried that my very active daughter would not be able to fit in well, but after observing the children i believe in the system and hope my turn out to be as good as the rest :)

i can't comment on other non montessori cc as i've not tried

I brought my gal to RedSchoolhouse @ Bartley for 3 days free trial. As it just started in July last year, the class is pretty small. N1&N2 are grouped together plus the 2 tots. Which added up 14 kids. I must say most of the kids behave quite well and obey to the teachers. During the trial, I was there with my gal and she didn't really want to join them. The teacher ask me not to force her else will scare her. So I let her do whatever she feels comfortable. But in my mind, I was thinking then how? She will need to go through the phase if I enroll her in any cc.

I would recommend my kid school (Apollo international preschool). It is very clean. And the teacher are caring and loving. Cirriculum is very interesting. Enrichments included. Fees very reasonable.Low ratio. Provide good/nutritional food. In house nurse for ifc too. Complimentary dine take away for ifc.

Back