MOMMY CLUB - Yr 2007 P1's (Yr2000 Millennium & Dragon Babies)

Actually, I feel that no teacher will be so free as to say something that's untrue about the child. It's just that children sometimes behave differently in front of teachers and parents. My sister is one of those parents who won't believe you if you say that her child had been naughty. In fact, she can't comprehend why anyone would use the word "naughty" on her child.

I am the first to ask the teacher if my child had been talkative or unattentive in class whenever there's meet-the-parents session. I feel that I'd rather discipline my child myself than wait for others to sigh and say,"This child, hopeless liao. Parent also one kind." I feel that it's important for me to build a rapport with the teacher, to let the teacher know that I support her. It will in turn benefit my child. I've seen children who despise teachers bcos of what their parents told them. These children never amount to anything in their studies. They already don't respect the teachers. How to do well?

But of course, if it's someone not close or unrelated to us, I'll evaluate if the comment is justified.

Like Wen, I attended this workshop for parents on the learning differences between a gal and a boy at my kid's school. The speaker was saying that the stricter the discipline, the more successful a boy will become when he grows up. So don't feel upset la. Discipline is good for the boy.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Ladies,</font>
r ur children's sch being introduce to "Litespeed's E-learning Platform"?

this is an Online lessons/Assessments! n also we can check our children results n teachers'feedbacks in all the subjects they take in sch...

the report cards have detailed diagnosis of our children weak n strong skills!!

AMAZING!!! do u all hv it? i m going to be pressurise... otherthan, bring home homework.. my DD still hv online homework!!! i gonna faint!!!

VQ, may I know which school is your DD studying now?

Wow, online homework!! Must you print out the homework or just do it online? Sorry, it's something new to me. That's why wish to know more about it.

My son's school has a LEAD e-learning portal but it is not compulsory to subscribe to it. Was told that the school may use it as a platform to allocate homework if there is bird flu or SARS and children/teachers have to be confined at home.

Do your children have a lot of homework to do? Mine has hardly any homework, just some simple coloring on some days. Also, his school keeps many of his books. So unless he tells me what is being taught in school, it is very difficult for me to know how he is progressing in school.

hi VQ, my gal's school got something similar but for pri3 onwards.

also regarding abt british council. i got a friend whose kid is studying there. claimed that the centre quite good... now her son is pri3. i asked her for some of the centre's worksheets. if u want, let me knw.

i thought of sending. but veri x leh... i will monitor my gal's progress now...

i have another friend whose kid also pri 1... the school veri good leh, no exam for pri 1.. so good right?

rains, i agree with you.. discipline is really good for boys... and i also agree that i should discipline my child before anyone else...i always chk with the teacher if my child is doing ok in studies and also behavior... i have 2 boys and trying to help them be disciplined so they wont be naughty in school

Hi mommies,

Just wanna highlight an area of $$ concern for P1.

Some kids in sch will ask others for money to buy food or things. Sometimes they return the money but sometimes they either "forget" or "don't hv money to return".

You might wish to bring it up as part of home eduction for kids. What will they do if they face such scenario?

In my son's school, the teachers told them NOT to lend money to other. If the kid really need money to buy food, he/she can go to the general office or Class Form Teacher to ask for help.

For myself, we told our boy that he SHOULD NOT hand the money over. But he can decide for himself if he wants to buy some food and give it to the friend. Afterwhich, he has to let us know.

<font color="aa00aa">Dorothy,</font>
i myself feel that no exam is no good leh.. cos i wont know my DD's progress...

<font color="aa00aa">Rimilyn,</font>
y u asked? u want to transfer ur child over ah??? hahaha.. my DD is in Fuchun Pri (Woodlands)

<font color="aa00aa">Jess,</font>
this program is strongly encourage by my DD's sch... once key in my DD's BC no. they hv a few sections. eg assessments, self-learning, stories, etc... divided into subjects...

Hello karen,
It's nice to see new 'faces' in this thread!

Wow, you got 2 boys. How old are they? Started school already? I always feel relieved that mine is not a boy bcos I find it more difficult to understand a boy's thinking. And I don't understand what's so fun about their toys. I think I'll make a lousy mother to boys bcos I probably won't have the heart to be cruel to them, but I think in the area of discipline, being cruel is part and parcel of it.
happy.gif

kook car,
O yes, the very day my kid told me she borrowed money from a classmate, I took it very seriously and told her she's never to borrow money from another child again. She said that her teacher told the class to go to her or the office if they need money. But I think I forgot to mention that she should not lend money to her classmates ... I'll tell her over the weekends. Thanks!

VQ,
What you described about the online thing reminds me of what the principal mentioned in meet-the-parents session. About keying in of BC no., and her teacher also mentioned something about e-learning stuff. O yes, we paid $80 for e-learning stuff. Oh no, it does sound like what you said. Actually, I don't like my kid to use the computer bcos I think computer spoils the eyes more than anything else.

Hey, I agree with you that exam is necessary, esp the end-of-year one, to see where my kid stands in learning, and how's her progress.

<font color="aa00aa">Rains,</font>
S$80 for the e-learning stuff? the sch did not mention that we hv to pay for it... anyway, my DD had already started doing the homework fm online liao.. not much.. just 2 questions... easy ones...

i restrict my DD to use PC for half an hr, 15 mins to do her homework, another 15mins to check her emails... that's it!!

VQ, I'm asking because I'm quite surprise to know that there is e-learning system in primary school.

There's a teacher-parent meeting today in my daughter's school. Found out from her form teacher that there will not be any CCA for P1-3 pupils and the school don't have any e-learning system. Pupils are encouraged to bring back text books but not activity books.

This meeting benefits me a lot. I get to know more about her school, teachers, her learning progress and most importantly HER BEHAVIOUR.

Her teacher told me that she behaved roughly and she talks a lot during mother tongue lesson. So, my next goal will be to make sure my daughter behaves gently and talk at the right time. Really headache!! Any suggestion??

Hi ladies,

Did you know that your child can use their Edusave Fund to pay for CCA classes, magazine they subscribe from school.

You can call the Edusave Phone Enquiry System at Tel. 6260 0777 to check the latest balance by following the instructions given over the phone.

http://www.moe.gov.sg/finance/edusave.htm

Every year they'll top up more $$$ into the Fund. Better to use it before SGP Govt change their mind abt this fund.

hi everyone,

was reading through the post and prob mummies can take note.

Do remember to label all your kids items. There's tons of missing lunchboxes and water bottles everyday during recess.

If u do pack snacks, make sure u use container that can be securely closed. Cos sometimes kids do drop them and the food spilt and hence no snacks for them.

Do remind your kids to go to the restroom during recess as mine always play so hard till they completely forgot.

Money, yes, please try not to lend money. Sometimes kids will "give" money to friends and later regret and want the money back. However, the friend has already spent the money. The same goes for stationaries. Kids also have the tendency of giving stuff and then want it back later. Wld cause headache as how to decide who is the "rightful" owner.

They love to refill their water wif cooler water and I'm not too sure parents are aware and allow their kids to do that.

juz my 2 cents worth

Hi,

I am paying for the subscription to the LEADS e-learning portal via the Edusave account. I think all the Singaporean kids have that and part of their school fees can be paid using that account.

Rimilyn,
Your kid's school already have their first Parent-Teacher session already? I wish mine would have one soon too because I am not sure how my boy is behaving in school.

By the way, does your kid's school allow them to wear PE attire during days when there is Assembly? I just received a circular reminding all parents to let their children wear formal uniform on Mondays as there is Assembly even if they have PE on Mondays. So the children have to bring the PE attire and change during PE lesson and then change back to formal uniform after the lesson. I think this is quite silly because they will waste a lot of time changing and the PE lesson is just half an hour.

Hi Jess,
You shld write in to the school to reflect this. My boy's school let them wear PE attire when Assembly days.

My boy's uniform is a polo t-shirt that doubles up as a PE attire. So we are really happy that there's no need to pack extra for him.

We were not informed of the LEADS portal though I see that in the school's website. His edusave fund for the year will be used on 2nd tier misc school fees and gymnastics program so no more excess liao.

Jesschan,
I think it's silly too, but usually they won't change the rule for you, unless the principal is a people-oriented one.

hello wen,
My kid's pe attire is also a polo tee. While I think this kind of t-shirt is more durable, I find it abit too thick. The hook on my kid's waist band has to hook onto the third (the outermost one) hole whenever she wears her pe t-shirt.

haha, like you, we use the edusave for the program fees. In fact, we've already used it for the first term's. Want to check with you mummies: how much do the kids have in their edusave? My husband said it's $100 every year, is that true?

I got a question for mummies with girls: do you let your girls wear a pair of shorts underneath her skirt? I used to let her wear panties only, but apparently, during her gymnastics lesson, her pe teacher told her that she should wear shorts even if there's no pe. I find it strange that it should be so.

I thought we're getting $170 per year. Rains, I remember wearing shorts together with my uniform...this is to prevent "exposure".

My sister-in-law who is a primary school teacher said that MOE has allowed P1 &amp; P2 students to wear PE attire for the entire day if there is PE lesson. Not sure why my son's school doesn't want to follow that. Anyway, he came back from school in his PE attire and said that his teacher never asked them to change back to school uniform for the Assemebly. Will see what happens for the next 2 weeks... maybe the school will find it troublesome too.

On the Edusave account, I think it is $170 per year.

for me, i did think of getting my DD to wear a shorts underneath her skirts even on non-PE days.. but later i think at the moment they r still trying very hard to cope with their new sch, new teachers, new classmates, etc... n this wearing of shorts of skirts is new to her too... so for me, at the moment i wont rush her into wearing a shorts... i did told her that mommy use to wear a shorts under sch skirts too... wait til she herself is comfortable then i will let her wear... if not, will become too much of a hassle to her.... this is my personal view..

Thanks mommies! I used to wear shorts underneath my skirt too. I did it up till I did my A levels.

Today my kid came home with the surface skin scraped off her fingers. She had placed her hand on the side of the door hinges when the English teacher closed the door. It makes my heart ache. We thought she'd have cried, but she said she didn't. "I want to be brave," she said. I told her to go back to school tomorrow and tell the teacher that her mother cried instead. :p

hi hi,

rains! pain pain man!!!

i have started to let my gal wear pe shorts on days with no pe...

cos she veri shor lor one...

HI Mummies,
I wore shorts underneath my uniform even though I was in all girls school.

Rains,
I think my heart would ache too, seeing my baby's fingers injured in school.

JessChan,
During our school days, we are not allowed to wear PE attire even though there is PE on that day. My son is allowed to wear PE attire on those PE days but he told me the gals in his class go to school in uniform even though there is PE. Strange.

Kook_car,
Your boy is in Pei Hwa right ? Since he is in P3, is he allowed to wear PE attire on those PE days ?

HI Ladies,
I learnt a few tips from mummies who have kids past P1. Thanks.

There was an orientation for parents earlier this month but I do wish there is a parent-teacher meeting b4 the school term is over. This way, I know what my son has been up to in class.

In my son's school, the students have a diary for teachers &amp; parents to communicate. I've asked his form teacher for her email address so that we can work together in areas which needs more attention. She has been very nice to give me her email.

Hi Mummies,

Has anyone heard about Mindchamps? I attended their workshop last weekend and they seems very good at training the children to use their brain effectively. But the fees are quite X, so would like to hear from you before deciding to sign my son up for the course.

JessChan, i heard abt them too!!! yet to attend their pre-view. i heard that the classes in eng is always full...

can share how much is the fee like

<font color="ff6000">Janet</font>
Yes, my boy in PeiHwa P3. Yes, he wears PE attire on PE days, disregarding if it is an Assmebly day.

Well, I think the girls in his school wear skirt over their shorts, with the PE top.

It is sure a good idea to let them wear shorts underneath. But more importantly is to teach them abt modesty and decency. I do some volunteer wk in sch and noticed the girls very "chor-law".

BTW, sharing with you another incident. There was this boy in P1 who likes to go ard kissing girls in his class. The screaming girls just got him more excited and want to do it more often. Perhps you could use this story to coach your girls what to do if they got "attack" by a classmate or stranger.

Dorothy,

The course fees for P1/2 kids are $2887.50 payable in 24 or 12 months installments. I think you need to attend the workshop to enjoy the so-called discounted rate of $2887.50. But the workshop is quite boring for the kids unless they are selected to learn the Powerful Mind Technique.
They will randomly select some kids and demonstrate to the workshop participants how they can teach the kids to memorise something at the end of the workshop. Quite impressive. One of the graduates also demonstrated that she was able to memorise 40 over random single-digit numbers in about an hour and was able to recall them in whatever sequence the workshop participants requested. Truly no cheating because she let us checked that she wasn't wearing any hearing aid and she was also blindfolded.

Kook_car,
Thanks for your feedback. That means the children in Pei Hwa can wear PE attire on those days from P1 to P6 right ?

It's important gals learn to be decent EVEN if they are wearing shorts under their skirts.

Jess,

wow mindchamps is also expensive..but sounds very effective..how about kumon? was considering enrolling my daughter for maths kumon but they don't follow the moe syallabus. wonder if it does help them. as my child would have to learn additional stuff then.

also, my daughter doesn't seem to have much homework to be done at all. the school has kept all her activity books, and so i can't tell how's she's progressing as well? is this same for you all?

but she has spelling &amp; ting xie every week.

last night, my daughter told me she was bullied in class by this naughty boy in class (and not an isolated incident). She claimed that when she highlighted to the teacher, she was just ignored. This has made me terribly concerned as she seems quite distressed by the situation.

Already, I'm quite worried that she cannot keep up with the work and now there's this problem. I guess would have to speak to the teacher to find out what's happening
sad.gif

Belladona,
My son has brought his activity books to school but brings them back when there is homework. He has homework everyday, spelling every week. I think the ting xie list will be coming soon.

2 weeks ago, he was punished by his teacher for pushing a boy. He told me the boy pulled him while he was playing with someone else but the teacher didn't see. I had a word with his teacher and she went to check. It's important to maintain a close relationship with the child's teachers.

hi belladona,
I believe many mummies here can identify with your situation. My kid was bullied by some girls when she was in K1, and she was a new kid considering the fact that she didn't join the kindy for nursery.
Like your kid, she said the teacher didn't do anything, or just ask her to go and sit down. I went down myself and talked to the teacher about my concern. Subsequently, the teacher addressed my kid's issues in class.
Teachers in primary schools have alot of things to do in and outside the classroom. It's actually very physically and mentally demanding for teachers to address all the issues in a classroom. I can understand why the teacher 'ignored' your child. There're always quarrels among the children. Most of the times, they cease when they're ignored. I mean the quarrels. If your child is distressed by the bullying, it'll be good if you intervene by talking to the teacher about it. It'll be easier for the teacher to handle the matter if you know the boy's name.
My kid told me that a boy kept tickling her neck in the first week of school. I told her to write the boy's name down in the diary so that I would know his name. I think the boy was scared or something - My kid told him her mother wanted to know his name. After that, the tickling stopped.
O yes, like your kid, my kid's activity books are kept in school. She brings home homework for Health Ed, CME, Art. No English, Maths and Chinese homework, but the teacher does update us on what they have learnt for Chinese ...

i hv something which happen in my DD's class to share too..

1 naughty boy drew another boy's left n right sleeves using a black marker... the boy's mom confronted the form teacher next day when she used all ways n means to wash the stains but not valid.... n that shirt is only 10 days old...

she told e teacher to show that dirty shirt to e naughty child's parent but the form teacher commented: this is not happened during my lesson!!! that mom replied that nw it doesnt matter, this actually happen during which lesson! she wanted the parents to know that their son did this prank!!!

after this "feedback" fm this mom, her son(the one being drawn) kena "condemned" in the class n always get scoldings over small matters... this mom told me abt it n nw my concern is what if next time i need to let her know something. does it mean that my DD will get scoldings too? u get what i mean?

my DD told me another incident when another classmate was pushed n fell down by another classmate. they told the same teacher abt it but they were ignored... n i m talking abt not 1 but a few of them told the teacher abt it!!!

i m very concern but i m scare that if i "feedback" too much.. my DD will hv a hard time in sch.... how?

When my boy was sort of bullied recently, he responded by going into the general office crying and told them what happened. Someone there asked him to bring the boy in and that boy got scared and apologised plus tried returning 10cents (he pulled down public phone lever when my boy was on the phone) to him though my boy declined. he and my boy are rather good friends now.

recently another classmate threw his water bottle into the dustbin and he told the teacher. but she just said to ask us to buy him another bottle. we were rather furious but since he doesn't seemed too concerned plus his name tag was not on the bottle, so we decided to give it a rest.

guess this is part and parcel of school life. as long as they are not depressed i think they can handle lor.

I also want to share something that has just happened. My boy came back with a letter from school to ask us to sign consent for him to join fun and fitness program...i.e. for overweight kids.

I was extremely shocked coz on the letter it states he is 110% overweight! I responded by writing to the teacher that my boy only weighs 18kg and above remark would mean he needs to be less than 9kg?

The teacher did not respond to me but told my boy there was a mixed-up with an overweight girl in his class. Imagine health also can get mixed up...what if they give him wrong injection or something?

Hi all,

I remember that my nephew was often disturbed by one boy in his nursery class who kept stepping on his shoes. When the teacher didn't/couldn't stop the boy, my mother taught my nephew to step back on him. Guess what happen? The naughty boy actually dared not stepped on my nephew anymore. I think this is what we called in Chinese "ren shan bei ren qi" - kind people get bullied. Sad... but very real in our society.

I had similar problems when my boy was in the childcare centre too. He joined the centre mid-term and was bullied by some of the boys. Luckily, he had a very kind and patient teacher who managed to help him handle the situation. But such teachers are hard to find, especially in primary school where the class size is so much bigger and many teachers are attracted to the teaching profession because of the attractive terms and not because they love children. Some teachers will choose to "close one eye" to avoid extra work.

I am also worried about being "blacklisted" by the teachers if I provide too much feedback. So I try to monitor the situation for a while if it is not too serious and teach my child to handle the situation himself rather than intervene through the teacher all the time.

Belladona,

My son also has ting xie and spelling weekly and a Maths Quiz but hardly any homework too.

I have heard about Kumon but a few of my friends advised me against it. I think they teach slightly differently from the school syllabus which might confuse the kid instead. As for the Mindchamps, I will try to find out more about how do they actually teach because I have heard some bad things about some of these "brain" programs.

<font color="aa00aa">Wen,</font>
this is the case... the sch hv to be concern abt our children too.. they cant keep on telling us they hv A LOT of students to handle!!!... this is their job! if not, y r they there?

we r not those parent who, nothing also complain here n there... we only "feedback" to them abt our concern!!

i really scare that if 1 day my DD gets into trouble in sch.. cos she is those abit also she scare or phobia kind.. she scare i also scare.. she phobia i also phobia... hehehe....

Xiaver's weight is consider normal to me... the sch is giving excuses... what to do? sometimes think back, we really cant do much liao.. cos our children r going to "stuck" there for 6 yrs... hahaha....

today is wed... my lunchbox day for my DD... going to prepare soon.. if today i succeed... i will take pics for u ladies.. if i fail, pls be patient with me... hehehe.....

yest my DH was at ur work place... hehehe....

Hi VQ,
From a third party point of view, I feel that the victimised boy's mother comes across as too imposing. Maybe her attitude made the teacher feel she's 'de li bu rao ren'. You know how sometimes although you are in the right, people don't side you becos you're abit over the top? It gives people the impression that she's difficult. Imagine a parent asking the teacher to show another parent what her boy has done to hers. Perhaps the teacher might have been more helpful if the parent is not so assertive.
I always try to make sure the tone I carry with the teacher is more of "My kid is distressed and it worries me. Do you think you can do something about it? What can I do about it?" Teachers are just human. When parents are difficult with them, they cannot be difficult with the parents, so guess who suffers?
Teacher and students' relationship can never, and should never, be a customer-service kind of relationship. At this end of the service, the customer will suffer.
For my kid, I always communicate with the teacher via email. I've already emailed her four or five times within this short span of period, but I always try to phrase it in a 'request' kinda tone and not sound like it's urgent matters. I would also consider the teacher's state of mind when she sees the subject line, to avoid giving her unnecessary anxiety.
There're 30 students in a class, 60 parents to deal with. And this is just the form class. It's really not easy. And we're just talking about teaching, which is really a very small percentage of what teacher does. They are really very busy, and as it is, they already have alot of nitty gritty admin work to do. Time is a factor they need to consider when they manage the kids. Every 5 mins they spend on 1 kid may give them problems from the other 29 kids.

Jesschan,
I know I know that method! I used to teach my kid to retaliate too, but she refused to! She said she 'want to be a kind girl.'
I said,"If your friend hit you, you tell the teacher. If your teacher doesn't do anything, you hit your friend back." My sister who was listening was shocked. She said,"How can you teach your child such things?!!" Coincidentally, there was this young mother on the tv who was exasperated that her child always got bullied in school. She scolded her child for being useless and said,"Haven't I taught you before? If your friend step on you, you step on him, hit him, bite him!" My sister immediately pointed out to me,"See see, you're like this lor!" So I kinda quit using that method.

Haha, Wen,
110% overweight!!! That's really quite funny, on hindsight. It was a good thing you checked with the teacher. If not, your child will become underweight.
It's very common to have a mix-up la. My kid is supposed to have a set of name-tags from the teacher since the orientation day. But till now, we haven't received it. The teacher said maybe some other teachers have taken it. It's my child's name leh. Who else can use it la?

maybe u r right... but anyway, i m not there during their conversation so i cant tell or judge too...

my only concern is i hope the teacher wont turn her back when my DD runs into trouble n needed her help...

Share with u my DD's Ai(4)Xin(1)Wu(3)Can(1) today... looks good or not? although abit Can(3)Bu(4)Ren(2)Du(3) but can lah.. my DD hv not seen it yet... i told her she can only open it during recess time...
673633.jpg

VQ,
aiyo ... it's soooo cute! Where got 'can bu ren du'? I think my kid will 'qiu zhi bu de' for this kinda lunchbox. How do you make the bear-shape bread? So cute! And what's beside the bread? Spaghetti? What's inside the "FRUIT" container? What are those beside the hotdog? Where do you get these small containers from? So cute la. Must ask. Sorry to sound like a sua-ku. I thought this kinda lunchbox only happens in Japan. I don't even dare to let my kid see the pic - she just came over and I quickly moved the thread up so that she only saw the wordy posts.:p
I got some lunchbox pics from Japanese in the form of their cartoons. I had tried to post them up to no avail. I think the size is too big.

I think we can always appeal to their human side when our kids are in distress. Tell them how we and our kids feel, but avoid using words like "I'm very angry". Rather, use words like "worry", "anxious". Less assertive and aggressive, and less of a turn-off.

VQ, where u get these moulds one!!! veri nice... i tried daiso... cant find leh...

my lunch box is still cookies n fruits.....
at my workplace?? how come never visit me!!! angry ;0.... car got problem?? or collect new cars??? upgrade to "L"

just to share something... i called the general office last mon to enquire something abt the wushu... left a message for the teacher to return my call... til now, the teacher still have not return my call.
sad.gif

thank you for ur praises!! hahhaa....

ok i explain ah.. the top left is an egg with My Melody face, a sauage n i put mixture of mayo n tomotoe sauce inside the small tomatoe container.

strawberry, n inside the "FRUIT" container is the sweet light-whipped cream for dipping of strawberry.. n inside the bear dish is Spaghetti.

Bear-shaped sandwich to be correct.. hahaha.... i put cheese n ham in it... i use a sushi mould to make the bear shape.. hehehe....

oh, u can get these small containers n sushi mould fm Daiso.

i hv no choice.. my DD is 1 of those fussy eater.. i must make the food look fantastic!!! hehehe...

ppl go to ur workplace only these few problems ah??? hahaha.... yeah yeah yeah.. 2nd problem! downgrade! not upgrade! cos we alway like to hv more cash$$ on hands... hahaha.... my DD is so happy cos this is her dream car...

hv lah.. i jus bought it fm IMM Daiso last wk... at the "PICNIC" section... A LOT!!!

teachers r very busy lah!!! when u call? give them a wk time...

VQ,

Wah, your lunch box is very impressive but I don't think my boy will appreciate it. His objective is just to quickly finish his food and then go and play. Anyway, he is studying in the morning session, where got time to be so elaborate. Luckily, my son is not fussy about food. I just need to give him a cereal bar or sandwich or biscuits and he will be happy already.

VQ, i went to Daiso(VIVO)... cant find leh...

i try PS(Daiso)... downgrade? YARIS is it??? not cheap ok... can be consider a upgrade...should come n visit me mah... can treat u coffee... hee hee...

i called last mon leh(22/01)...

i better dun show my gal... dont want to find trouble for myself....

not Yaris! too small for my DH! he drive Yaris will be like Bao-Bak-Chang!!! hahaha... fm ur co popular C.... series luxury car to an affordable 7-seater. P..... my DH was so sad yest... cos we had been driving it for many years... we get DD to take photo with it too.... she doesnt know we change yesterday until my DH came to fetch her in new car.... if she knows earlier she might cry... hahhaa... last time, my washing machine spoilt n i change it immediately she insisted to take photo with the w/m n cried when the workers carried it away.. i told her she nvr use the w/m before what.. i should be the one crying!! hahaha...

my DH went to ur co only.. i did not go...

give them more time.. they r rather busy.. hee..

<font color="aa00aa">Jess,</font>
i think i make until so nice also no good.. what if later my DD bring back the whole thing n tell me she Bu(4)She(3)De(2)Chi(1).. then i faint!!! hahaha...

wah...VQ very nice leh...I like your bear shaped sandwich. Maybe I will ask my boy want to have a bear sandwich or not coz that looks the easiest ;p

Back