MOMMIES TO BE 2015 (EXPECTING TWINS)

I'm seeing a senior consultant at KKH.. My gynae very zai one.. Scheduled to see him in 4 weeks' time in my 32th week which is going to be coming Tues in my 36th week.. he always see me like shortest 4 weeks and longest 8 weeks but in between there are detailed scans.
Hubby says in a good way means I don't have much complications in my pregnancy and save $ cos there is no package for KKH and pay per visit.

Sleeping at night is really not comfortable for me these days but I try to catch up my sleep in the day as I'm not working..

It's not easy to work while pregnant.. U Jiayou!

Woah. Looks like epi is quite popular. So it's not distracting or scary that you are awake when the gynae is cutting you up.
I find quite scary.. when my gynae pull my girl up, some blood splash onto me.. and u can also feel all the pull and push in your womb

Harlow... new in this forum.. been reading quietly..

I am currently 29 weeks with girl-girl twins.

So encouraging to see pixie's twins are doing so well..

Wanted to know if gynea give you steriods to mature bb lungs before your c sect?

I just had one jab at the butt today and will be taking another one tomorrow. Not sure if it is becos my girl is underweight now at 1.8kg.. Will be delivering my babies at 37+4..

Jia you jeannie! You are reaching the finishing line soon. Which week are you now?
Thanks Ocean!
I'm coming 37 week and next tues csect..will be 37+4 then.
Now whacking durian, ice cream and fast food to increase my girl's weight. Hopefully she will be at least 2kg at birth.

I think the csect recovery and breastfeeding is more painful than epi.. Ha. Don't worry too much! We are twin mama! U Jiayou too!

Thanks Ocean!
I'm coming 37 week and next tues csect..will be 37+4 then.
Now whacking durian, ice cream and fast food to increase my girl's weight. Hopefully she will be at least 2kg at birth.

I think the csect recovery and breastfeeding is more painful than epi.. Ha. Don't worry too much! We are twin mama! U Jiayou too!

Is it true that for twins have to deliver by week 37? If baby still small can we delay till week 39

Is it true that for twins have to deliver by week 37? If baby still small can we delay till week 39
if all's well think can drag as long as gynae thinks ok..but sometimes it's bbs cannot wait hehe like me my water broke at 35+6

Hi twin mummies,
My babies couldn't wait until 8 Mar and I delivered them via emergency csect on 4 Mar 36+6. My girl in nicu now as her sugar level is low and due to her low birth weight at 1.6kg. Boy had jaundice and did photolithography but was discharged next day after I went home.

Jiayou and smooth delivery to the mummies who are delivering next..

Hi twin mummies,
My babies couldn't wait until 8 Mar and I delivered them via emergency csect on 4 Mar 36+6. My girl in nicu now as her sugar level is low and due to her low birth weight at 1.6kg. Boy had jaundice and did photolithography but was discharged next day after I went home.

Nice to hear from you jeannie and congrats on the delivery of your twins! Rest well and I am sure your girl will be discharged soon!

Hi twin mummies,

Congrats jeannie! My boy also low blood sugar level but all's well now! Enjoy your bbs and confinement!

Hi mummies,

My gal is finally back home after spending 11 days in the hospital. Her sugar level has maintain at the normal range and she sucks really well.

Glad she is home and thanks mummies for the concern during this period.

Wondering anyone hire night time nanny? My husband is helping me at night so he been sleeping for 3hrs or so everday for past 6 weeks... don't know whether he can endure for how long since he still have to work during the day..

Pixie I did not hire night time nanny as I got help. But I have a relative who hire one for her 2nd baby. She hire for a while till the baby is older.

Thanks. How do U find mt e novena?
Night time cl U can find from thomson confinement. They have nannies who do night shift only.
I think is quite good... everyone visits me also feel is better than rest of the hospital. I remember one vietnam night nurse she very friendly. Chat with me like old friend, always ask me whether i want milo & cracker. The singaporean chinese day nurse also quite professional. Help me check whether my colostrum came in, teach me how to breastfeed, answer all my noob questions. I do have 1 complaint for the indian pregnant nurse, i guess she is pregnant as well so she can't assist me. I was 2nd day after my csect n need someone to assist me to the toilet. She told me straight in the face " u have walk in by yourself even is very painful. Because if u go home u also have to walk to the toilet by yourself as no1 will help u" seriously i cant even stand straight without holding anything for support. When i ask whether hospital has walker to support me, she say hospital dun have. Seriously?! End up i spend 15mins going to toilet. Normal person would takes 1 min.

Mount e novena all single ward so u cannot downgrade. Coz i pretty sure my babies will not need too many days for nicu. I estimate max 5 days coz they have ok weight & my gynae gives me 4 steriod jabs during my 3rd trimester to strengthen their lungs

Last edited:
I think is quite good... everyone visits me also feel is better than rest of the hospital. I remember one vietnam night nurse she very friendly. Chat with me like old friend, always ask me whether i want milo & cracker. The singaporean chinese day nurse also quite professional. Help me check whether my colostrum came in, teach me how to breastfeed, answer all my noob questions. I do have 1 complaint for the indian pregnant nurse, i guess she is pregnant as well so she can't assist me. I was 2nd day after my csect n need someone to assist me to the toilet. She told me straight in the face " u have walk in by yourself even is very painful. Because if u go home u also have to walk to the toilet by yourself as no1 will help u" seriously i cant even stand straight without holding anything for support. When i ask whether hospital has walker to support me, she say hospital dun have. Seriously?! End up i spend 15mins going to toilet. Normal person would takes 1 min.

Mount e novena all single ward so u cannot downgrade. Coz i pretty sure my babies will not need too many days for nicu. I estimate max 5 days coz they have ok weight & my gynae gives me 4 steriod jabs during my 3rd trimester to strengthen their lungs

Thanks for sharing. How many weeks did U deliver? I am worried on the hidden cost if bb need to go nicu. Comparing btw thomson n mt e novena now

Mount E novena cost about 6kplus for 4d3n c sect.. total bill 13k include 4d3n c sect + half day nicu + half day light therapy + doc fee + pd fee + anaesthetist fee

Thanks for sharing the bill.My friend delivered via natural singleton about 6k.. seem like quite comparable to thomson. The room looks very new and like hotel.

Too bad,my gynae not delivering there. She did mention it is the same geneagles group. They started with lower cost to attract crowd, once stablised, may increase the price infuture.

I am wondering how much the bill will be for thomson medical. The delivery cost is ever increasin....

Thanks for sharing. How many weeks did U deliver? I am worried on the hidden cost if bb need to go nicu. Comparing btw thomson n mt e novena now
36wks + 6days

If the babies weight above 2kg, blood sugar ok and lungs ok, i think only need 1 day nicu or so....

Thanks for sharing the bill.My friend delivered via natural singleton about 6k.. seem like quite comparable to thomson. The room looks very new and like hotel.

Too bad,my gynae not delivering there. She did mention it is the same geneagles group. They started with lower cost to attract crowd, once stablised, may increase the price infuture.

I am wondering how much the bill will be for thomson medical. The delivery cost is ever increasin....
Gleneagles, mount A, mount E, mount E novena all under parkway group.. actually gleneagles is cheaper than mount E novena

Hi,
I'm planning to send my 14 month old twins to TheLittleGym in Marina Square. However the only class now for weekdays is Tuesday 3-3.45pm which is my twins naptime,
Anyone interested to join me for Tuesday 1-1.45pm class? We need at least 4 totsto start a class. Class age is 10-19months.

Can check out http://www.thelittlegym.com.sg/

about $50 for per 45min class.

Back