Modern Montessori at Jalan Bukit Merah

Hi cloubhappy:my hubby went today and found the place clean and well organised.we already registered our girl to the half day playgroup.if u need more info can pm me
happy.gif

Hi Weishy

Thanks for the post!
happy.gif

I have registered my gal in another half day kindgergarten, Arts Kidz Preschool at Tiong Bahru CC. Thanks!

Yes, MMI at Jalan Bukit Merah is indeed clean and spacious for the number of students there.
happy.gif
Hope your gal will enjoy schooling there!

How old is your gal? My gal is turning 3 years old this november.
happy.gif

Hi Cloubhappy, do you mind sharing your experience with Arts Kidz Preschool? I stay in Tiong Bahru and is looking for a good kindergarten to transfer my son to.

Hi Cloubhappy,

Can you share with me your experience with Arts Kidz. I hv come across this preschool in one of the forum and is quite interest with the lesson they offered like volin, yoga and japanese.

Can you share with me these :

Why no nap time for some of the class? If during nap time some of the class lesson is still going on won't it be very noisy and difficult to fall asleep?

Is there bathing time as Notice in their timetable in the website there are no bathing time?

The preschool is on the 2nd floor in the CC so is it dangerous if the children need to go downstair.

There is a slope in the playgroung will it be dangerous did any children get hurt by it.

Hope to get your reply soon.
happy.gif

Weishy,

How's your girl doing in MMI@BM?

We went there also and it's v spacious indeed. The aircon temperature is also rather optimal, ie. about 25 degree. However, the lightning seems a bit on the dark side?

Hi, anyone can feedback on MMI bukit Merah? Thinking of enrolling my galstk N2 class or learning vision. but the place since quiet & I m not sure how good the teachers & curriculum are for N2 & beyond. Tks!!

Hi ,
Any one can you advice your experience MMI @ Bukit Merah.
i am thinking of put my 3yrs girl this center ( Full day ).

Back