Missed period, Low temperature and negative result

christalchong

Hi all,

Just want to check if any of your have this experience. I have missed my period for 8 days, but tested negative. I do keep track of my bbt and its super low this month as well. Tested today and the result was negative. I had a miscarriage on April this year. Usually my mens is plus minus 3-4 days late at most. Not sure if I should go and consult doc. Feeling lost.

Hi, i had the same situation as u. Mine happen in this yr Feb, missed period for 2 months, super low bbt n yet negative results but the only difference is i don't have any miscarriage history before
I tested on poas a few times, n then finally go to gynae for a blood test n scan. Final result is all negative n prescribed some pills for me to induce my mens
Took the medicine for a week n mens come few days later
It will be good that u go to a gynae n have a check

Hi, i had the same situation as u. Mine happen in this yr Feb, missed period for 2 months, super low bbt n yet negative results but the only difference is i don't have any miscarriage history before
I tested on poas a few times, n then finally go to gynae for a blood test n scan. Final result is all negative n prescribed some pills for me to induce my mens
Took the medicine for a week n mens come few days later
It will be good that u go to a gynae n have a check

Did not tell, I guess shld be imbalance hormones..
That was my first time missed mens and after that, my cycle return to normal till now

i need help also as per below:

june - came period
july - came period
aug - no period cam ?? dunno y

sep - came on time period same as my app shown

october - suppose to come on 8/10, no come. tested Clearblue preg kit on 14/10 show negative
saw doctor on mon 17/8/10 regarding this ask me test again on 25/10. if negative go back clinic. only sign of nausea on off. but not pregnant. feeling super tired

after or before iui so.. my mense irregular, after fail. my menses become horrible one mth early or week, another mth late one week -.-

please advise me..

june - came period
july - came period

october - suppose to come on 8/10, no come. tested Clearblue preg kit on 14/10 show negative
saw doctor on mon 17/8/10 regarding this ask me test again on 25/10. if negative go back clinic. only sign of nausea on off. but not pregnant. feeling super tired

after or before iui so.. my mense irregular, after fail. my menses become horrible one mth early or week, another mth late one week -.-

please advise me..

Since you have seek for Doc's advise, it will best that you follow the instructions and see what your doc said...

Hi Mercury blue, I went to consult GP. She told me to go back again if my mens is not here in another week and it's still negative. Most likely too stress thus a delay. And mine came today.

Since you have seen doc, and if it's not here yet, just go back. Most probably they will do a thorough check.

june - came period
july - came period

please advise me..

Hi, these are signs of hormone imbalance. Have you been taking any pills or any kind of supplements?

Hi, these are signs of hormone imbalance. Have you been taking any pills or any kind of supplements?

hi, only folid acid , and sometime flu medicine will that cause?

till now i havent come mense yet. retest kit on 25/10 show negative. will go see doctor like one or two week time in nov after i self test first if still negative

hi, only folid acid , and sometime flu medicine will that cause?

till now i havent come mense yet. retest kit on 25/10 show negative. will go see doctor like one or two week time in nov after i self test first if still negative

If by another 2 weeks and still negative going to the Gynea they will usually prescribe some med to "force" your body to regulate period which is unhealthy (unnatural).

Alternatively you can try using some herbal supplements like evening primrose oil to re-adjust your hormone.
Personally I would suggest Nutrilite EPO Plus because they have "dong guai" and ginger along with the evening primrose oil too. Give it a try. :)

If by another 2 weeks and still negative going to the Gynea they will usually prescribe some med to "force" your body to regulate period which is unhealthy (unnatural).

Alternatively you can try using some herbal supplements like evening primrose oil to re-adjust your hormone.
Personally I would suggest Nutrilite EPO Plus because they have "dong guai" and ginger along with the evening primrose oil too. Give it a try. :)

thanks for your info., the Nutrilite EPO Plus i can get it in unity and etc? :)

Unfortunately, it is not available in the retail shops. I got it from an agent from Amway that my friend introduced me.
U can contact her @ 96570379 (FieFie).
Nice lady and very professional too.
:)

Back