Misscariage or Still Pregnant?

Lil Angel

hi everyone

i m experiencing this problem now..

My last menstruation is on 20 april and on the 16 may i gt bfp but with faint line. so icontinue to check with polyclinic and they said itw was indeterminate... it was a weak positive. so tgey schedule me the appt with kkh on 29 may since i have no bleeding or pain. but feeling so scary n impatient i went to kkh as a walk in den they check maybe i have early miscarriage.so they decided to do hcg beta. so i went back again on sunday to take blood test and they said my hcg from 49 ( on thursday) and sunday drop to 13.8. so the doc said itz a failed pregnancy.. but i told him i have no bleeding and pain. he just keep saying that i have miscarriage it.

my question is if i miscarriage it shouldnt i shld be bleeding?? and i m just curious why they dun want to do U/S for me? till today monday, i still have faint bfp. anyone ever experience this?? i really hope a miracle may happen coz my instinct told me that i still have the baby and itz just early pregnancy... any advice ladies???

thank you..

hi everyone

i m experiencing this problem now..

My last menstruation is on 20 april and on the 16 may i gt bfp but with faint line. so icontinue to check with polyclinic and they said itw was indeterminate... it was a weak positive. so tgey schedule me the appt with kkh on 29 may since i have no bleeding or pain. but feeling so scary n impatient i went to kkh as a walk in den they check maybe i have early miscarriage.so they decided to do hcg beta. so i went back again on sunday to take blood test and they said my hcg from 49 ( on thursday) and sunday drop to 13.8. so the doc said itz a failed pregnancy.. but i told him i have no bleeding and pain. he just keep saying that i have miscarriage it.

my question is if i miscarriage it shouldnt i shld be bleeding?? and i m just curious why they dun want to do U/S for me? till today monday, i still have faint bfp. anyone ever experience this?? i really hope a miracle may happen coz my instinct told me that i still have the baby and itz just early pregnancy... any advice ladies???

thank you..
Hi, the blood test is the most accurate but it could be a possibility that it is too early stage....perhaps you want to seek second opinion in private? You can just call up any private o&g clinic for earliest appointment and it doesn't mean that you have to follow up there.....as for the utlrascan, it might not be able to detect if it is in the early stage...I have it on 5 weeks and they told me that they can't see anything.....and might be false pregnancy..they re-schedule me to re-scan at 8 weeks.....manage to see if after a long period....coz still too small......

Sorry for your difficulties. Because your hcg is below 400, and it's only about 4 weeks since lmp, nothing will appear in a scan. Dr diagnosed it as mc cause the results are dropping. Even if it increase later, it's still not a viable pregnancy due to the drop in hcg. Your bleeding may be delayed as your body is still thinking it is pregnant and the hormones have not left your body. It can take up to 2 weeks to naturally clear. If you are concerned that menses is delayed, you can see dr to obtain medicine to induce menses.

hi ladies

thank you for the reply and advice..

i m bleeding now and theres goes my hopes... but i will not give up n still continue to try.. thank you so much ladies

hi ladies

thank you for the reply and advice..

i m bleeding now and theres goes my hopes... but i will not give up n still continue to try.. thank you so much ladies
Jiayou! Rest for 1 cycle then try again.Usually will pregnant quite.fast after mc.

Back