May 2022 EDD

Myself! Went for a first private scan at 6 weeks. Heard the heartbeat
I booked the first appt at kkh this oct tho.
currently having food aversions and I really don’t feel like eating anything

Just got my bfp but having brown spotting. 1st scan should be in 2 weeks. Did anyone take duphaston throughout first trimester?

Just got my bfp but having brown spotting. 1st scan should be in 2 weeks. Did anyone take duphaston throughout first trimester?
I was prescribed w duphaston during #1 but couldnt rem if i took it throughout 1st trim.. hope ur spotting stops soon.

I had a mc in June so gynae gave me duphaston to standby and to take daily once I'm pregnant and before I see her for first scan. Will check with her if I need to continue to take throughout 1st trimester when I see her.

Me! May 2022 EDD. Just had my 8 weeks scan yesterday and heard the heartbeat for the very first time. Been spotting since I found out about the pregnancy but gynae asked me not to worry so much for now. Currently on duphaston as well which I think is very helpful during the first trimester when the risk of MC is high.

Me! May 2022 EDD. Just had my 8 weeks scan yesterday and heard the heartbeat for the very first time. Been spotting since I found out about the pregnancy but gynae asked me not to worry so much for now. Currently on duphaston as well which I think is very helpful during the first trimester when the risk of MC is high.
I’m going for my 8 week scan next week and feeling a little jittery. I feel that duphaston makes my morning sickness worse. Does it make you feel worse?

I’m going for my 8 week scan next week and feeling a little jittery. I feel that duphaston makes my morning sickness worse. Does it make you feel worse?
Hi @M€ow, yes I was feeling super nervous too before meeting the gynae yesterday cos the last time I saw him was at 6 weeks over a bleeding scare. But glad that things are progressing well for now. For me, I think I am quite lucky to not experience any morning sickness till now(yet?). I didn't really feel any side effects from taking duphaston, other than itchy skin which I'm not sure if it's because of it. Hoping for the best for you!

Im gg for mine this coming fri n feeling anxious as well. Just completed duphaston prescribed by gynae n i also feel tht it adds on to my ms.

Hi Mummies,

sorry to disturb. Would like to find out if anyone know the chat link to June22 EDD?

TIA!!
Hi, you can go to the chatgroup for 2022 mummies and daddies. And PM the administrator for the chat link. They removed all the chat links and you have to PM them for it. Keeps everyone safe. Sometimes weirdos join the chats through the links and freak out the mummies. Probably administrator wants to QC first.

Hi, you can go to the chatgroup for 2022 mummies and daddies. And PM the administrator for the chat link. They removed all the chat links and you have to PM them for it. Keeps everyone safe. Sometimes weirdos join the chats through the links and freak out the mummies. Probably administrator wants to QC first.

Yeah....went to the page for 2022 mummies but administrator turn off and unable to message her. Dropped email and didn't get a response as well. :confused:

Hi all, I m currently on my 7weeks. I got red spotting yesterday but today no more. Did anyone know any gynae nearby buona vista? My first review appt with NUH in on the 11 Nov which is still far away. Was thinking to go NUH A&E but current pandemic scared me.

I don’t seem to have any symptoms of sore breast or morning sickness except for bloating. Is this normal?

anyone know how's KKH subsidy route? i just got my referral letter from polyclinic.
You will be cared for by a group of doctors including some junior doctors. Going by subsidy route means you can't choose doctor. May be seeing a different doc for every visit. Which is ok as long as you are comfortable with it. Good thing is everything is subsidised heavily.

I don’t seem to have any symptoms of sore breast or morning sickness except for bloating. Is this normal?
Everyone is different. Maybe you're the lucky ones with no morning sickness. Some of my friends are like that and breeze through their pregnancy.

Hi all, I m currently on my 7weeks. I got red spotting yesterday but today no more. Did anyone know any gynae nearby buona vista? My first review appt with NUH in on the 11 Nov which is still far away. Was thinking to go NUH A&E but current pandemic scared me.
If you're worried or if it happens again, do seek medical attention immediately. I'm sorry I do not know any gynae in the area as I do not stay nearby. I go to a gynae at thomson medical. You can search and go to any gynae clinic and they can do a scan to check that baby is doing ok.

You will be cared for by a group of doctors including some junior doctors. Going by subsidy route means you can't choose doctor. May be seeing a different doc for every visit. Which is ok as long as you are comfortable with it. Good thing is everything is subsidised heavily.
i plan to change to private after all the test, should be ard 2nd trimester i think. do i able to do so?

i plan to change to private after all the test, should be ard 2nd trimester i think. do i able to do so?
Yes, you can do that. Can change to private anytime. Can change to be a private patient at KKH or simply continue to follow up at a private hospital after that.

Hey all. I’m wondering if it’s normal to lose pregnancy symptoms after 10 weeks?
It feels weird to not suddenly have nausea. My appetite is increasing too

Hey all. I’m wondering if it’s normal to lose pregnancy symptoms after 10 weeks?
It feels weird to not suddenly have nausea. My appetite is increasing too

Hihi... For my 1st pregnancy, my morning sickness stops at 2nd trimester. Maybe your MS stops earlier. Don't need to worry!

Hihi, i just found out i'm preg yesterday and went to polyclinic to do a confirmation urine test today. my gestational EDD should be 31 May. am waiting for appt by NUH. this is my 2nd preg, am looking for private gynae. any recommendation?

Yes, you can do that. Can change to private anytime. Can change to be a private patient at KKH or simply continue to follow up at a private hospital after that.
i think it depends on the gynae, i have a neighbor who wanted to switch to MAH with this particular doctor (shall not name her) when she was 5months but rejected.

Hihi, i just found out i'm preg yesterday and went to polyclinic to do a confirmation urine test today. my gestational EDD should be 31 May. am waiting for appt by NUH. this is my 2nd preg, am looking for private gynae. any recommendation?
Dr Adelina Wong at TMC. Very gentle and reassuring. Stitching skills are good. Wound healed very fast for my previous natural delivery with minimal pain. She doesn't offer packages though.

Hellos, my EDD is 30 May 2022 too. Can I check if there is any recommend gynae who can write me a letter to recommend continue working from home if I choose not to be vaccinated?

Back