Marine Parade TCM Ban Choon Chan

Yes ! I seen before last year, during weekdays less q . After 2-3 persons is my turn already. Unfortunately, I’m not suitable for his herb cos it make me bad
sore throat till no voices. Before seeing him I already said I’m those sort cannot accept too heaty herbs.虚不受补。

Yes ! I seen before last year, during weekdays less q . After 2-3 persons is my turn already. Unfortunately, I’m not suitable for his herb cos it make me bad
sore throat till no voices. Before seeing him I already said I’m those sort cannot accept too heaty herbs.虚不受补。

Hi Pinky bunny, so u stop after 1 visit?

I tried to called them to ask abt my super bad sore throat n acnes break out I didn’t manage to call cos there phone unable to get thr so I give up

What the doctor say about your health?

My friend went once and get BFP.. After 2 mths of medication

What the doctor say about your health?

My friend went once and get BFP.. After 2 mths of medication

He didn’t said much... after seeing all those reports I prepared for him to see just say no worries he will give me her to drink. I just feel very insecure they dun ans all calls if anything happens to me side effects, which worries me . So I decided stop to see him. This Tcm dun need call them to make appointments just join the q.My gf seen him for 2 years nev get pregnant after stop seeing him for quite a while my gf got pregnant naturally

Yes, I visited him last week. My first time seeing him. Well, not very good impression, cos he kept selling himself, how he help ppl. When I asked him about my condition in details, he didn't really answer but told me that he has wrote down everything. Hmm.... Let's see if his medicine works well on me.

He is very expensive. 4 packets of herb cost me $120

I guess mostly tcm cost abt this amount. I went amk accumpture + medi oready cos me 1 mth @$400+++

My 1st visit both hubby and me spent less den $50.. Just comment my womb weak must tiao..

2nd visit only medi for myself cost me around $70 for 2 pkts of herbs

Hi all. Just saw this thread.
I've started to see him, since January this year. He said because of Covid, he was allowed to extend his practice until mid-2022. And yes, he still gives priority to pregnant ones. So pregnant ladies can cut queue, but this do cause the others in the queue to get exasperated.

His herbs is still one packet $30. And it seems standard rate. Though he varies the herbs, his price remains same.

I've heard success stories from him, they colleagues. But my husband does not want to go back to him anymore. Husband feels he is yaya-papaya

Back