Mamy Poko Diapers

mum05

How abt sharing here the price of Mamy Poko Diapers so that we all can have the info as to where to buy at the cheapest price hehehe.

Ntuc(most ntuc branches) : S$16.30
Cold Storage : S$16.90

dun buy from Shop n Save unless there's promotion.They are selling at $18+.You can check out the Motherhood fair.They had promo on bulk purchase last yr.I think they'll be particiating this yr too.

got the info from another thread liao. thks.

'cya there'? oh, u gg there or u 'working' there? ^-^

Think Giant is $15.90
happy.gif

really? Jen... But I know that recently Giant has got some promotions on diapers. Cld it be due to the promo or is it their regular price?

wei, dun take my word hor... i went IMM almost every weekend (except last weekend)... and everytime i go i THINK i see $15.90... the last time i bought was more than 1 month ago... wahaha...

Hi all..

Cold storage having sale on Mamy Poko..
Here's the price as follows...

- mamy poko pants regular from size M - XL is $7.95.

- mamy poko NB diapers is $10.95

mum05,
Haha... fuel increased so the freight increases and MP increases price... hoho... Have you tried Pureen? I love this brand. I have tried MP, Nepia and Huggies. So far, Pureen is the best. The quality can compete with Nepia but Nepia more x. I feel that MP is too thick that's why it can contain alot of urine. As I change every 4-5 hours, so the contain level is fine with me. Pureen very cheap also. $0.20cents per piece. I bought it becos it is under the "Superbrand".

missylan, i've been given one sample of pureen, din like it. It kept slipping down, gotta keep pulling it back, so decided to take it off but realised she's pee-ed so took the opportunity to 'feel', also no good leh. Still find MP the best, it dries up alot faster.
I dun even like Pampers premium cotton range, their Baby Dry range lagi no good ahhaha
sad.gif
but I still gotta finish the balance.
So far only MP and Drypers dry up the fastest but drypers - I dont like the tape(noisy) and the fit when my girl starts to use their M size(e fit was still ok when she's wearing S juz tt it left marks on her thighs, other than that, the fit is alright but not the M sized ones).
I might be trying Fitti Premium then...

mum05,
I insert the liners into every disposable, to keep baby drier. So the rate of absorbent is still ok with me. Just that I don't like "thick thick" feeling. Once, I bought a Pampers dunno which range, wah liao, like plastic all over. The worst of all.

krazy, ntuc has increased MP price to S$17.90(all sizes same price as the diff is made up by the diff no of pcs).

thks hong for the info! but these L & XL are not the pull up pants type, juz the normal diapers rite?

missylan, i like MP n i think most ppl like MP is becos of its fit and also that it dries up very fast. Diapers' absorption level is usually wat ppl are looking out for but whether it dries up fast or not is also another consideration. Cos if it absorps well but doesnt dry up as fast, then it defeat the purpose liao, juz like Pampers lor.
I guess that's why MP is popular, cos the fit, absorption and the drying up rate are all good, but then it's not that cheap lor.
MP is not that 'thick', it's the Huggies Dry Comfort range that's thick but on the front part(maybe good for boys
wink.gif
). I don't like lor, but I dun mind Huggies Dry range though :D

Mum05,
hmm not sure cos they never state as well.
Btw is the normal diaper not the training pants.

I'm currently using MP for my boy in the day and Pampers Premium in the night. I find Pampers premium really good. Though it feels extremely thin, but it absorbs really well. My boy now is sleeping overnight and in between, there's no diaper change. Pampers Premium still absorbs like nobody's business. And one more good thing is, even though Pampers Premium can be heavy with urine, it don't hang low like sometimes MP do. and when I pull my son to standing position, the pampers won't look like it's dropping down.

Tried Nepia. OMG, after few days of use only, my son got rashes all over his bottoms. Poor boy, was then crying in pain. Now stuck with a pack of new (S) size and some spare left.

Jenny,I still see some at Shop n Save near my place at Bedok.But I cannot confirm if it's still available now.

By the way,NTUC has promo,each pack at $16.80 regardless of sizes.Buy 3 packs and get a 12" Pooh bear plush toy.

mum05, still have some leftover but majority are S size lor.

rain drops, i saw at shop n save yesterday night at yishun, but hor, selling at $20.90. So ex! I got a pack with tigger at $17.90 only. NTUC got promo? I dinno leh.

Hi there, would like to share my 'affairs' with the various daipers:

Mami Poko - does a decent job but size is quite small (crunches at crotch), problem remains even upon up-sizing.

Fitti - sample given. worst of the lot. leaks, doesn't last and SMELLS of urine upon 1st wetting.

Huggies premium - this is well fitted, real easy to wear. Not warm, no urine smell, remains dry and no leakage. hubby said NTUC stopped carrying this line. Hope he is wrong.

Pampers (not premium range) - not impressed. cutting too small also.

Drypers - very ill-fitting. loose at inner thighs (leakage) but tight at back thereby causing red-elastic markings at hind part and front part gets crunched up. Feels really warm to the touch even when just taken out from package.

Huggies Dry Comfort - nightmare. my hubby thought this was a replacement of the huggies premium and bought home. I noticed slight rashes after the 1st piece. baby was having blisters on 3rd day! and my babe has never got a problem with rashes before with other brand. The moment I changed to the premium pampers, the blisters subsided and rashes gone.

Premium Pampers - absorbs well. fitting good. no leakage. long lasting.

I have decided to stick to the premium ones (huggies and pampers) as not only cutting is better, it absorbs well and has no leakage (no daily washings of bedsheets and sunning of mattress!). since it can last longer I found that I don't have to constantly change the daipers and is therefore not as expensive as it seems. More importantly, I don't risk my baby's bottom and I don't need to take forever to adjust the daipers everytime I change her.

ohmama, thks for your sharing but wrong thread leh, tis is for mamy poko promos!ahahahhah no offence ya, 'Cos there's already another thread which is meant for 'comparing' each others' preference of diapers... :p

thks again Jenny, but me no chance to go there
sad.gif
anyway, since u said it's only mainly S sizes, then I dun waste time liao... Yalor NTUC now having promo @S$16.80. Aiyoh, they increased the price to S$17.90 and within a week, they 'create' a promo price of S$16.80, alamak, This is psychological marketing man! So that we'll still buy even though they've increased it by 50cts per pack :p

mum05,

oops! just realised that. thanks for alerting me.

I too mean no offense. just feel that lots of $$$ has been going into daipers - good money in this trade, yeh?

no prob ohmama, yalor, gd $ esp when e modern mums are not using cloth nappies this much these days ahhhahah

Update : MP at selected outlets having this promo where u buy 3 pkts and receive one soft plush POOH bear for free! Me not keen leh, never like my kid to play wif soft plush toys :p
I can't rem the few selected outlets that are doing this promo but the one I saw this promo from was Rivervale Mall NTUC.

hello!! i have an extra Mamy Poko S size (unopened)... anyone willing to exchange Mamy Poko L with me?? thanks...

Hi mummies,
do u know Carrefore still have promo for the L & XL MP diaper which is only $15.97 for 1 pack. The promo is still on all the while.

Mummies,have u noticed the packaging of MP diapers has been changed?And also the quantity is also different already.For S size,it used to be 52pcs,but now it's only 48pcs.Then M-sized,it was 48pcs,but now it's only 44pcs.NTUC is selling at $16.80.

raindrops, is that so??

anyway, my Mamy Poko S is still available... anyone wants to buy at $15?
happy.gif

Hi mummies...

I agree with wad rain_drops has said... MP seems to have change their packing & the quantity... i was at carrefour on thur... They're selling the new packing.. S size only has 48 pieces... They're selling at $16.90...

Back