Maid for transfer

yunz

Hi, i have an indonesian helper looking for new employer.. her contract is ending with me and im sending my child back to childcare so I dont need her alrdy.. im sending her back to indonesia for home leave.. so helping her to find new employer who is willing to bring her back to singapore n work for the family.. she is 38 years old, divorcee with 2 kids and a sick father.. she can cook daily meals, do hsework and look after kids.. she can also speak english, simple chinese, cantonese and simple hokkien.. pm me with u r looking for one..

Heah

Hi, i have an indonesian helper looking for new employer.. her contract is ending with me and im sending my child back to childcare so I dont need her alrdy.. im sending her back to indonesia for home leave.. so helping her to find new employer who is willing to bring her back to singapore n work for the family.. she is 38 years old, divorcee with 2 kids and a sick father.. she can cook daily meals, do hsework and look after kids.. she can also speak english, simple chinese, cantonese and simple hokkien.. pm me with u r looking for one..

Hi can I have your contact to discuss about the helper? I am looking for one